Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sisters? or Whose clothes?

Sisters? or Whose clothes?

A lot of members talk about dressing early in their sisters' clothing. But, in my family, it was all boys (7 in all). So there was no sister's clothing around, to say the least. Others dressed first in mother's clothing. How many started with sister's clothing? and how many had no sisters and when did you start, and with whose clothing? My serious onset (leaving aside a few earlier incidents), since I had no sisters and my parents' closet was off-limits, was when a neighbor girl moved out of her apartment and left her clothing behind for storage til she could pick them up. Was your first experience 'experimental' and then you discovered you liked it, or were you already convinced when you started?
    Last edited by livy_m_b; 04-13-2006 at 08:08 AM.

whose clothes?

at first experimental trying on of mothers clothes, discovered I liked it and carried on from there! Only went for panties, open bottom girdles with suspenders of course, stockings and bra filled with stockings. had no interest at that time in shoes or outer garments
    Last edited by Susan Johnson; 04-13-2006 at 11:38 AM.

Latent CD er

It has always been there and a sence of excitement was present when the chance to do it presented it self. I stopped at age thirteen but came slaming home at twenty one.

Yeah, first was mom's clothes for me as well, since at the time, my sister was much smaller than me. However, as time passed, we became closer to the same size, so her goodwill throaways became my treasures. ^^

Banned Read only
    Having four elder sisters I was surrounded by female clothing which I needed no encouragement to wear.
    I wore dresses and skirts at home.
    My mother was accepting (I had my own panties).
    My sisters were accepting too.
    Great days!

Was just fooling around in mom's dresser one day and discovered the nylon stockings in a drawer and picked some out and tried one on.....well that was enough for me. HOOKED!!!

Suanne

Mom's things. No sisters to "borrow" from :cheeky:
    Hugs,

Teddie

My older sister Anne's knickers (panties) when I was 12 and she was 14. Graduated to her school uniform and other dresses and skirts, bras (padded out) etc when I was home alone then as I grew older and bigger also my Mum's panties (full briefs) , bras, stockings and suspender belt (garter belt), skirts and dresses. Didn't bother with make-up as it does nothing for me and I can't walk in high heels so have always prefered "sensible" shoes or women's knee high boots instead. Didn't like corsets or girdles very much tried on my Mum's Playtex "Sarongster" but it didn't do anything for me but nowadays I do like Sloggi Light Control Briefs.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

My female life began in my Mom's lingerie drawer. Tried on panties and bra and the rest is history so to speak. I had one much younger sister whose clothes were much too samll for me. I eventually bought my own things through the JC Penny catalogue. Thank God for paper routes!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Started with my mom's clothes. I got into her underwear drawer one day (40 years ago) and found her open bottom girdles, all-in-one girdles, seamed stockings, long-lined bras, you know the stuff dreams are made of LOL. Well there was no turning back for me.

Love Cheryl

Lonely Closet Dresser ccrossd32's Avatar
    I had no sisters wore moms clothes when home alone.

I started with my mom's underwear. Girdles first, they were rather popular at that time... Then I began using my mom's all-in-one Girdle. That was absolutely fantastic. I was using her stockings to fill in the cups of the bra.

After I got maried, before I told my wife about my x-dressing, I've been borrowing her girdles and brassieres. But after I had told her she said that I shouldn't touch her clothes. From then on I bought my own.

However, from time to time when I see she has bought a new bra I can't resist the temptation of trying it on...

I also select from the clothes she throws away. Having lost a lot of weight, I can now easily reuse them...

Love.

Eugenie

my older sisters stuff was the first i tried on. the feelings were wonderful. but i was almost caught so i quit until i was in my twenties and living alone.

Started off wearing my sister's clothes and heels. When she moved out, I started wearing my mothers clothes. My mother has smaller feet than I do, so could not wear her heels. This just brought back a old memory. The very first time I went outside dressed up, I was wearing my sister's underware, one of her dresses, heels, and my mother's wig. I walked up and down the driveway for a few minutes. It's werid how something can cause a old memory to pop up and you remember in vivid detail the event.

Aspiring Member
    I remember wanting to wear tights and pantyhose as early as kindergarten. Didn't actually try it until about 14, and I started with mom's and sisters knee hi's/pantyhose.A couple of years after that, I added my sisters heels. Didn't get into the rest until about age 21.I had read about other cd's when I was in the army and realized then that I wanted to go all the way with dressing.But by then I was buying my own clothes or wearing some of my first wife's clothes.

Aspiring Member
    my very first 'CDing' experience was when I was in grade 1. The whole class went swimming at the community pool, and they ran out of boys swimming trunks so I wore a girl's one piece swimsuit.

Being small, I really didn't know the difference. Not until I was in grade 4 or 5, I tried on my mom's panties for the first time, and I was hooked. For years after, I would wear her undergarments and clothing, but eventually I was starting to get too big for her clothes and that is when I decided to start buying my own.

I have 4 brothers and no sisters. I started with my mom's clothes. Luckily she was 5'2" and they fit my youthful size, plus they were 50's teen style and boxed up from when she married.
    DonnaT

Being one of four boys with no sisters in the family I guess I tried on Mom's stuff from time to time. Mostly girdles and stockings, but I guess I never really got fixated until I found a cedar trunk in the attic with two merry widows in it left by the home's original owners. They became mine. The rest is history...or herstory

Feel free to message me.x Natalie tv's Avatar

How it started

I started with my moms long boots when i was about 5yrs, when i was about 13 i admitted to her that i liked wearing lipstick. I would often go and buy my favourite colour with my pocket money or borrow hers. Now my wife will often borrow my make-up and the odd item from my wardrobe.
    [SIZE="5"]NAT.xx [/SIZE]

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I have four sisters but since I'm the oldest nothing of theirs would have fit me. But as luck would have it my closet was bigger than I needed. So my mother stored some older clothes in there in a box. So other than a pair of underwear that wound up in my clothes, those were the first I wore.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

I had an older brother, no sisters, several female cousins with whom I often played, and a mother who put me in girl's panties throughout my childhood until I left elementary school. I don't remember when she started me wearing panties, but I remember that epoch of my life event--rather quietly, I must say. She never bought me any other girl's clothing, though on a couple of occasions she had me try on girl's dresses in a department store dressing room.
    As far as I know, she was not aware that from the time I was about seven and then throughout my life at home (until I was about 20), I was wearing her girdles, bras, slips, etc. whenever I could at times when she wasn't at home. I started with a girdle and then as I got older I dressed more and more elaborately. When I was in high school, I bought a few items and kept them hidden in my room under an access opening for the crawl space under the house.
    My mother often said to me that she wished that she had had a daughter, but she never forced that on me, except the panties. I never thought of the panties as "girl's" because I didn't have anything to compare with, and when I started junior high, I thought that the "different" underwear were just part of growing up and being in junior high.
    warmly, Linnea

My first real CD rush

My mom's clothes were what I started dressing in ,but she dressed very straight laced. My best friend's mom left me alone for the afternoon while I was staying with them when I was around 12 or 13. I dressed in several of his highschool age sister's mod outfits. Oh my mini dresses, colored undies,stockings with garters,and her shoes fit me .
    I did leave that adolesant tell tale something behind. She made little sister comments to me between the two of us so she did know, but didn't seem to have ever let the cat out of the bag.

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    For me it was my Sister's Pantyhose.

I didn't try other items until I was married and so it was my wife's panties and bra. She had lesbian tendencies so there wasn't a lot of girly clothes around. (Wouldn't it be funny if she showed up in the FTM forums...) My second wife was far bigger then me so none of her stuff would fit.

Only after my GF and I bought clothes just for Ellie did it all click in place and that was only about 6 months ago.

I also had reached a stage of enlightenment that lifted off all of the stigma of cross dressing that had been polluting my mind since catholic elementary school.

I think most can say that they started in their mom's clothes. I did. And she told me I started doing it when I was about three. I know I've done it ever since I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by linnea
    I had an older brother, no sisters, several female cousins with whom I often played, and a mother who put me in girl's panties throughout my childhood until I left elementary school. .... I never thought of the panties as "girl's" because I didn't have anything to compare with, and when I started junior high, I thought that the "different" underwear were just part of growing up and being in junior high.
    This is a unique story - thanks for sharing it. Did you ever ask her why she did it?