Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does somebody know: what is next?

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences.
    Although each of us is different, but the forum posts prove that we have a lot in common when it comes to cross-dressing: similar desires and fantasies, similar dilemmas and fears.
    Hence my question, because the path we are on is also similar.
    It seems that interacting with other people, as a woman, is the end of that path.
    If something more happens, I think it can no longer be called just cross-dressing.

In my case, at the end of this path came an unmissable thing: peace of mind.
    The prospect of crossdressing is no longer as attractive as it once was.
    When the opportunity to do so arises, crossdressing begins to lose out to other pastimes: going fishing or DIY.

Anyone have similar experiences?

I find it much easier to dress and socialize as female.

The world is your oyster when it comes to dressing as a 108 lb female with a 24 inch waist.
    Nothing for me the men's department.

I've grown out my hair for four years, so it's quite long. These days I dress female most of the time.

I've considered HRT, but I already have an hourglass figure through diet, exercise, and favorable genetics.

I do plan on retiring soon to spend more time with my hobbies. I have plenty saved up and wasn't bothered at all by the financial market gyrations last year.

Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 02-21-2023 at 07:53 PM.

I think I understand you, Betty. Most of my crossdressing had been with an underlying notion of "I wonder what it would be like to .....?" I had enough obstacles that I regarded those thoughts as dreams for fantasies. Over the past few months I have seized many opportunities and have had wonderful experiences. My dream list has been mostly fulfilled. I am not as driven to explore things as I was in November and December. I find most of my motivation coming from meeting up with some CD friends I have made. As spring approaches I find myself equally drawn to outdoor activities that come with it, and other things I want to do, unrelated to dressing. Fast approaching is the time when I let the facial hair grow back, and Geena gets put on the back burner for at least a few months. Hoping this helps me handle it well.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Betty, my CD journey just began in Sep. Well let me qualify that, my full CD journey began in Sep, for the past 20 years I did underdress, off and on, in panites. Every so often I would throw them out only to replace them later. I don't know if my wife ever knew or guessed, she never said anything. She passed July of last year and in Sep I decided to got to the store and get some panties, since I had tossed the last bunch I had in Mar.

On the way to the store I had a thought pop into my head that I never had before. "I wonder what I would look like in a dress?" Also had a second thought pop into my head "Transforming Dean into Diane", which I had no idea where that came from. At the store besides new bikini panties I bought a dress and a couple night gowns. Put the panties and dress on after I got home and had a feeling of absolute rightness come over me. Take this comment any way you want to, the thought of tranforming from Dean into Diane was my female half introducing herself to me.

Since then I have filled my bedroom closet with dresses, fem tops, night gowns and fem jeans. One dresser in the bedroom is full of panties, fem shorts, bras/sports bras. There are only two drawers that still have male clothes and the rest from the closet are in another room. Do I eventually want to transition? No. I'm happy where I am, and I'm very happy knowing Diane decided to introduce herself.

I enjoy wearing night gowns every night, dresses or jeans and a fem top, sometimes a bra, especially since I got 42AA size bras that fit ME nicely. I do have a sports bra and regular bra that will hold the B forms I bought. I mainly dress at home, but thanks to another member here I will be going to OKC Mar 11th for a Girls Night Out. This will be my first time out as Diane and am looking forward to being among other CD'ers and TG's. Also really looking forward the the 17th Annual Heartland Transgender Spring Soiree & Music Jam in May.

So as I said my journey has only begun but I don't see it going beyond dressing at home, going to OKC Girls Night Out once a month and the Spring and Fall three day events. Will I ever go out in public on my own? Not sure but for now I'm comfortable where I am.

On my Facebook page I have the spouse of a drag queen. She posts his pictures in drag. I have a mom who has posted a pictures of her MtF daughter. An equality advocate.
    And a MtF transgender who just posted a before and after picture composition if you had any doubts about her transition!

Marion

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    I don't know what's next. Perhaps that's why the experience is so enthralling.
    Every day I become more and more ME. I'm more comfortable in my own skin, as a woman. Where this will all end is a mystery.
    Well said, Cheryl! IF we're comfortable in our own skin, we can enjoy seeing what's next as it unfolds!
    Shawna

I'm not sure what's next for me, but I plan to keep going and keep enjoying as long as I possibly can.

Karen

Well, at my advanced age of 60+, I can tell you it never goes away lol. What I did recently experience though, is my past few times to be alone and go the full make-up route, I realized how much work full make-up is and the associated clean-up afterwards. I find myself being content with very limited makeup and just fully dressing, especially times I have the opportunity to dress more than two days in a row. I figured if I lived alone, I might dress everyday and for longer periods. But I doubt I would ever get up and put on full makeup every day. So, for me, I am at highest level of my journey. I?ll die an occasional dresser, with the occasional once or twice a year with full makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty70 View Post

In my case, at the end of this path came an unmissable thing: peace of mind.
    The prospect of crossdressing is no longer as attractive as it once was.
    When the opportunity to do so arises, crossdressing begins to lose out to other pastimes: going fishing or DIY.

Anyone have similar experiences?
    Oh yeah. I have gone through the progression from just wearing bras and girdles to fully dressing. Then makeup and hair and accessories. Then going out enfemme in public. But as time grows shorter, I have been choosing not to dress more often than not vs going to the ice rink to teach my grandson how to skate and play hockey or fixing my daughters house or car. Those seem more important especially since I have done way more than I had ever dreamt in my wildest dreams, CD wise.

What ever your next steps are, make sure you have sufficient time left to complete them.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos