Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wifes bribe

Wifes bribe

Lately we have been watching our weight after packing on a few pounds after the holidays. Being older the pounds don't drop off as fast and my wife wanted to pick it up a little and be her partner and do some of those exercise tapes. I don't mind the tread mill or spin bike but I'm not a fan of those exercise programs and I told my wife I wasn't interested. Tonight she came home with a shopping bag and she pulled out a purple, pink and light green sport bras with matching work out pants for me and fem running shoes in my size. She asked me again if maybe I would change my mind of being her excercise partner. Well let's just say I'm about to go shower after the work out and thank goodness it's only a twenty minute workout.
    I'm just curious if anyone else's wife kind of use your fem side to maybe bribe to get us to do something or just get there way?
    Last edited by Maria 60; 02-17-2023 at 10:17 PM.

Your wife knows just what buttons to push. Have fun while you work at losing a pound a two.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    As u may or may not know, Maria? Excersize and diets don't effect long term, lasting, weight loss.

But, I promise not to tell your SO that. Enjoy!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Junior Member lynn.crossdresser's Avatar
    That is brilliant, how could you ever refuse after all it is good for you both.

Classic manipulation technique..... enjoy and it's a win win....
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

You can't not, with an offer like that.
    You have a very kind and supportive wife Maria. Good for both of you.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

You have a great wife

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria , Just Enjoy the Ride, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Maria, No way you could refuse that offer nor could any of us. I may have been late to the exercise session as I would want to try all three outfits on. Lucky you!
    Crissy

You have a very supportive wife and she recognizes your needs. Twenty minutes is not that long and you can dress while doing it.

My wife is not that way. But if she was I don't think I would refuse at all. That said, it ain't gonna happen.

So, I think you should take advantage of her offer and give it a try, just out of respect for her effort to find a new avenue to spend time together. Is it manipulative? Sure is, but not all manipulation is bad. In fact some can be better classified as encouragement rather than manipulation. Those two are pretty closely related.

A year or so ago I had a personal trainer who is a transwoman come to my house and show me an exercise routine. It worked out well for me. I would get up in the morning with out the aches and pains I had previously. But it was hard to stick to, so I dug out the girliest exercise equipment I could find. That kept me doing it every day.

If you exercise regularly but don't diet as well, you'll feel better, and have more energy, but you won't lose weight. Unfortunately(for me, at least) ya gotta do both.

You Listen to what that woman says! She obviously knows what's good for both of you.
    Last edited by April Rose; 02-18-2023 at 08:12 AM.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Unfortunately my wife doesn't do anything like....darn!

I do exercise at home in leotards, tights and hose already.

Sounds like it didn?t take much to change your mind, lol! My wife and I workout together. If you have a smart tv or Roku or stream apps on TV . Go to the YouTube app and search for Burpee Girl . Awesome free workouts that are well laid out for all ages and body types. Be careful because the workouts become addictive as much as the dressing ��

Sounds like a win/win/win situation.

Your wife got a workout partner. You got a reason to exercise and loose that weight. And you got a chance to dress.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Been doing the exercise with her to videos forever, wearing femme workout gear. I find it difficult to take off after as it?s comfortable ( to me anyways). For Christmas and birthday she usually asks if I like this shirt or these jeans ( male) , and I?m usually like ?meh?. She then shows me a rocking blouse and maybe some stretch jeans and I?m like ? now we?re talking!? If I didn?t work in a predominantly male shop, who knows where I?d be with crossdressing.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    As u may or may not know, Maria? Excersize and diets don't effect long term, lasting, weight loss.

But, I promise not to tell your SO that. Enjoy!
    Maybe so, or do nothing and just continue to gain weight. We already have proof of that theory. Better to lose it even if temporary then to not lose it at all. And maybe it will stay off. Long-term success requires long-term changes. Great words of wisdom if you go on a diet you're implying that you will eventually come off of it. That's when the weight comes back. At least you'll have fun trying!

Hi Maria,
    Sounds like an opportunity for a permanent lifestyle upgrade. Better nutrition, better exercise, and better gender comfort. vale

Okay, Doc; I'll bite; what does?

And don't say "corsetry"!
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Aspiring Member
    Your wife again proves that you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Enjoy. We all hope this becomes a lifestyle for you because that is where the lasting weight loss resides.

Nothing like that is going to happen here. I would, if the opportunity presented, take the bribe with a smile!

The best ting that happen with Covid was my wifes yoga class started zooming. I get to dress for yoga love the outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by April Rose View Post
    Okay, Doc; I'll bite; what does?

And don't say "corsetry"!
    Specific diets don't work. Keto, Mediterranean, blah, blah, blah. They are mostly marketing with little scientific support. For long term weight control, you need to not overconsume calories.

Exercise can help you get healthier, but weight loss from exercise is overestimated by many. It is fairly easy to eat more that you exercise burns.

The only long term success is monitoring calories in, calories out. Eat well, a balanced diet, and exercise regularly.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Quote Originally Posted by Connie D50 View Post
    The best ting that happen with Covid was my wifes yoga class started zooming. I get to dress for yoga love the outfits.
    I've been going to in-person yoga classes for 15 years now, usually twice a week. Starting several years before COVID, I began taking the yoga classes in "some femme". I started with obviously femme (floral) legging with a male T-shirt. One of my yoga instructors gave me a lot of encouragement and positive affirmation. I then started wearing women's tops, starting with T-shirts and then moving on to tanks and racerbacks. It became almost as much fun shopping for workout wear as wearing it. The gym I usually went to for yoga classes was right next to a Marshalls so I could combines exercising and shopping.

COVID shut down all the yoga classes, but I went right back to yoga classes after they resumed.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Back in the 80s I used to love working out to my Denise Austin workout video tapes. Of course I had to be alone and be wearing my tights, leotard, leg warmers and feminine sneakers.
    Sigh, never did get a figure like Denise Austin's.

All I can say is Im jealous that sounds like a dream come true for most of us. Your wife is a sweetie!