Thread: First time here

First time here

Hello,

Though a long time lurker this is my first time here.

I have over the years read and learned from all of you so thanks.

I have had a bit over a week on my own at home as kids are gone for a bit and wife is out travelling. As 110% in the closet and under the box in the very lower right corner but also working from home I used this week to the best. One week with male clothing for just 40-45min.
    I started with gluing the forms as the feeling of them moving around but as part of you is wonderful.
    Next was to tuck. I have it quite easy to keep them in the inguinal canal but added some tape to keep it all stuffed away. Using sports tape with some elasticity. Two thin stripes slightly crossed over the shaft but behind the top.. Not to tight, just enough to keep in under.
    After this was to pierce my ears. Yes, it should be done professionally but I'm not in that seat. A disinfected needle and soon two studs in one ear and one in the other. That feeling. Add some bracelets and necklace.
    Dressed up fairly simple with a nice blouse, pair of slacks and a knee long cardigan. All my own clothing.
    Step after this was to paint nails, both hands and toes. It's an amazing feeling to see them sticking out under the slacks and in a pair of sandals.
    First time ever I made my make up. It was fun!
    The peace that comes over you after this is something.

Then into the office. Luckily I only had one online meeting during this time hence 45min of male clothing.

In the evening was this calm when still dressed and see your nails preparing the dinner. Fantastic.

Was a bit hard to sleep with boobs as I tend to sleep on the stomach, but it worked.

Second day was to dress up in skirt and pantyhose.
    As I have fast healing skin, I tested to remove the studs and replace with hoops. No problem and no real redness. I know it's to early but as 110% in the closet I need to live some.

Week continued with different clothing and with my make up being if not OK, so at least not on the level of halloween.

It's amazing how one can used to boobs, constantly tucked, make up, nail polish and earrings.

The last evening I sat and went through the week. Which of course went to fast. Has been nothing sexual over it. Just a peace and balance feeling real good. It comes to the point where one starts to think "I would like to stay like this and develop it".

I have been crossdressing for a long time but this was the first time questioning myself if I might be mtf.

Anyhow. Now it's soon to start taking everything off. Clean off nail polish etc. I removed my earrings two days ago and the "holes" are completely closed and I know that as per tomorrow there wont be any visible signs of what has been.

Transitioning is not an option. I love and adore my wife. Kids nowadays are more open minded but it would not be right to them.

Not being able to do this change does not make me depressed but it does ask you "imagine, when you were in your upper teens.......".

friendly regards to all of you
    Last edited by char GG; 02-18-2023 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Welcome to the forum. Please review the rules/ some topics are not allowed

Welcome! Very interesting time! I never tried piercing my own ears just for a few days. Thanks for sharing it with us!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hello nlars, Thank you for sharing your time spent totally en femme. It is a lot of work but so worth it! Brenda

way to go, glad you had a great week. why not get your ears pierced for real, it would be 1 little feminine you could wear always

Dumb question: Is there no way you can have The Talk with your wife? You can never get her approval/acceptance without asking. It's good you were able to have such a good experience; but, I know how difficult it is to stay in the closet. It felt like I lost a ton of bricks off my shoulders when I told my wife.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

nlars, Welcome to the forum. Sounds like a great few days dressing. Good for you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Welcome aboard Niars.

Welcome niars. It sounds like you had a really good week. I agree with Heather that you should try talking with your wife about this. Since you say you have been crossdressing for a long time I'd guess you either never tried to talk with your wife or did and have ended up with "Don't Ask Don't Tell". Either way again congrats.

When I first pierced my ears they were a swollen oozing mess for over a month! I am amazed that you could get away with it for a couple of days!
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

This is my first ever post after lurking for years. I can relate to the feelings expressed and the curiosity of "...what if?". I also know the feeling of returning to drab life and still being happy with it. The post struck a chord with me. Thank you for posting it.

Hello to all the new ladies.

Welcome Nlars.
    While my wife knows about my dressing, my kids don?t so very little opportunity. I was excited last year as my wife was going away for work for 2 weeks. My adult daughter was supposed to be away during that time and as I had a few office days my younger one was with Grandma except for the weekend. I had a few work from home days.
    Daughter decided to come home on day 3

Welcome nlars , does your name stand for something ?, you will have an amazing time here, but we are inquisitive, lol

Thanks for your kind messages here.

I will have to think if there is a second step to take. Sure would like to, especially in the heat of the moment and when feeling euphoric wearing all these wonderful clothing. But I'm not sure. Some things are to let stay as a dream.

As for this with piercing my ears. I use a thin gauge needle and there after studs and hoops also with thin gauge. After a day there are prominent holes allowing me to change earrings without any soreness or redness. But I am blessed with having fast healing skin. This unless I play in front of a mirror, trying out different combinations. To sit and work while playing with something in your ear.....

Boobs and tucking would have to be removed after two days to get cleaned and for skin to get some air but after that it was on with them again. Removing them after a week left a hole as one gets used to the weight on chest being supported by a bra but also the feeling of being tucked. It end up being the new normal to not have this bulge and to be able to go to the bathroom without having to hold anything.

Now I hope for some more opportunities.

Have a good weekend to all of you.