Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Outed At The Gas Station

Chances they saw the car and not you. Unless you were at the pump or in the car.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

This is such a great story...oh the web we weave : )))

From your description i think he only saw your car and bicycle, probably as he drove by, and was curious if it was your vehicle. I think, and this is just my opinion, and we all know what opinions are worth, you should answer him and tell him you were on the way to ride your bike, which is the truth.

I've been on the road. Just got back home. Sorry for the earlier cryptic posts that lacked a lot of details.

So not long after the troubling comment was posted I implemented a strategy similar to Marsha Louise's "Oh, the attractive woman at the pump? That was my travel companion." I responded pretty quickly with:

"The lady I've been dating lives in (nearby city name redacted). She must have stopped there to get gas!"

My thinking is, whether he saw who was driving or not, it defuses the situation. And, she does live in a nearby city, so that part is true, and lots of my friends know that. So the whole thing seems plausible. There hasn't been any further movement on the issue.

Here is a pic I took just an hour or two before the fateful fill-up. This is what I was wearing, except with a cute black jacket. It was super comfortable because I did away with the the padding, forms and waist cincher! I went au naturale, baby
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nope, not me.

Reality Check
    "My car is fairly recognizable. My bike is too, and it's hanging on the back of my car."

There is your problem. If you're going to ride around dressed as a woman, but have an easily recognized car and bike, your chances of being "busted" go way up.

My truck and my wife's car are pretty generic, but my wife hit a pole and put some serious scratches and dents in the passenger side. This makes it recognizable so I have to take the truck if I go out dressed, even though I would rather be in the car.
    Krisi

Yes obviously that was the problem. I would never drive around in town like that. But to be caught out 80 miles away was a bit of a shock.

Your friend likely saw the car, but not you. A close call regardless. Aside from all this, I hope you enjoyed your ride Tricia.

You played it well. I would have just ignored the post. Social media is a problem.

Tricia, I'm glad you were able to defuse the situation. You look great and ready to pass.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

The downside to a car that stands out. While I have always had personal number plates, I have had bland cars until 2 years ago where particularly the colour of my car stands out. I try to take my wife?s car when it?s available and I?m dressed as probably a little less obvious than mine.

I keep thinking about buying a "Tricia" car! LOL

This is why I drive a black station wagon. Or, an estate car, as the Brits say, which is cool, because it implies that you have an estate.

I have considered buying an "April car". I would get a Volkswagen Beetle; pink, or that creamy pastel green color.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Glad your strategy seems to have moved things past a tricky situation. I once bumped into a work coleague , whist on holiday 2000 miles from home. It"s a small world.

Nice dress BTW.

Dont get caught and if you do dont leave any evidence or DNA at the scene. Think you have got away with it on this occasion.

A nail biter for sure. My Julie outings are only a couple times a year, and I always rent a car for them, for this reason. My vehicle is way too recognizable!

I LOVE the idea of a special car that's a reflection of our femininity - and why not? Guys do it all the time...LOL!
    Shawna

Shawna, right? I'm thinking SUV so if I want to combine some biking with girl time I can fit the bicycle easily inside the vehicle.

We used to joke about going to cycling club meetings and asking people what kind of bike(s) they ride so we would know who we were talking to. During cycling season, I leave my (hitch mounted) rack on my car unless going to the car wash or going out enfemme. Yes, there have been a few times I've left it on but now I like to keep my car incognito. I surely wouldn't go out enfemme with either of my bikes on the rack...

Speaking of Facebook, I saw that some of my friends were planning on attending a Rahr and Sons 5K that I was planning to attend enfemme. Surely enough, one of them saw me and obviously recognized my voice and called me out by name as he ran by my station and I replied back.
    Nothing else was said but I sent him a PM with a link to the photo of me posted on the Rahr and Sons Facebook page saying that was funny in reply to one of his posts. It was a scary moment!
    Below is a link to the photo page - it got a lot of likes!
    https://www.facebook.com/RahrOktober...1401575205857/

I gotta say it, you post on Facebook anything someone will discover you, I have stayed away from that for 14 years. Gas stations by the way zapped you with there camera.