Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question from our GGs

Suzie, That is an excellent post. Thank you!
    Crissy

My wife is not on here and has no desire to join. She knows about my cross dressing but does not want to see it even though she let me move my wardrobe into our closet. I love her deeply and would never say anything bad about her here or on any other site. Any issues we have with each other are strictly between us and we work it out on our own. There is no need to air our dirty laundry in public.
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

There are some posts here that don't seem to ring true. The story that they're telling either doesn't make sense in and of itself or it doesn't correspond with previous post that were made.

I keep my keyboard closed on these "fantastical" stories, but our SOs may not be quite so discerning. They might believe everything that they read.

There was also a "train" thread going on recently. SOs might think that their partner is going to the end of the line, when it's clear that many of us would probably get off at one of the other stops. How would an SO process some of these posts.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I hear you Steffi. There are folks on every site that embellish their stories and there are usually signs, as you stated, from previous posts. I just look at those as fictional stories read for entertainment purposes only.
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

Me .. and here I stay ..usually .. hoping that no one has to go down the same road I did .
    Someone here asked in public on the forum why I am still here and that's why . It doesn't have to be bad but it can get bad if people don't get a handle on themselves .
    I don't want anyone to hurt like me . No one.. and I am not the only one like me in this situation .
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Platinum Member
    MyWife and I Have a very workable DA/TA, Enough Said, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My wife is a member here. She has not been active for years. The FAB forum gave her a lot of support, after I came out to her.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

An interesting question (more on that below), but my answer is that my wife, who has known about my nature since before we were married, is not a member here. Sometimes, I wish she was, because she might benefit from the insight of other GG partners here.

Then again... The cross section of gender variant individuals here would be enough to scare any spouse or girlfriend who is not completely confident in what they are dealing with. And that observation applies no matter what. I am TS, and I am pretty sure that my wife would not benefit in the least from reading about some of the fetish dressers here. On the other hand, there are at least a few fetish dressers here whose partners are OK with that, but would not be reassured by the presence of people like myself. I'm not judging, not in the least. I'm just observing that the sheer variety here is perhaps more confusing than reassuring.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

My wife is accepting and supportive. She has no interest in forums or social media on the Internet in general, so coming here is not something she cares to do. She knows there's a GG subforum. I do share lots of things that come up here, and if appropriate I share her answers back. She sees me on the forum from time to time. But, she's never had much interest in reading what's on the screen.

My wife is here and contributes. The FAB section helped her, and hence us, more than I can say.

My wife is not on the forum. She learned about this forum the first time I received an email on my cell phone to let me know I had a message on the site. She was closest to my phone and asked me what crossdressers.com was. Imagine my surprise. Regardless, I told her it was a support site for crossdressers (both M2F and F2M) and she was welcome to look on it and/or join. I doubt she's ever been here.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

My wife knows that I visit a site to share experiences and learn from others. If she visits this site, I am not aware of it. As far as my posts, I wouldn't be concerned if she saw any of my comments. I don't believe that I post anything about her or our relationship that would be a surprise to her. I don't believe in talking about someone behind their back.
    I do think it would be good for her to use the FAB site where she could discuss things with wives of other crossdressers, but I think she would prefer not to get invested and continue to hope that my cross-dressing would just go away.

Just another 'Gurl'
    My wife is not here. She has shown no interest in visiting this site either.
    Just another man in a dress

My wife has visited this forum in the past, but she stated she didn't find it interesting and therefore stopped visiting.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    My wife used to belong, she was seeking some outside answers and conversation with other wives. She is a very chatty person and quite open minded, it didn't last long but I won't get into that. She did gain some understanding while here and it has helped a lot. We have been married over 25 years and it's a great relationship. I wouldn't trade her for anything.

My wife is not at all computer literate. I don't think I've seen her sit down in front of the keyboard for more than a few minutes in the last ten years - and then only with me sitting by her side and guiding her on what to do and how to do it.

So, no - she's not a member and never will be.

But if she decided to have a look around in here, I wouldn't stop her.
    It won't happen though. She's very invested in the (partial) DADT arrangement we've worked out.

My wife is a member here on and used to visit on occassion but less frequent these days. I have nothing to hide from her.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

My wife is not here. She knows about my dressing, and asked to see me dressed ONCE. I've told her about this forum, but she had no interest. For the most part we are DADT.

Like the vast majority of responses, my wife has no interest in my cross dressing or visiting this site. It’s like she knows, but chooses to ignore it. We have a very stable relationship and I see no reason to push the issue.
    Honoring the woman within

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    As is with the majority of responders here... my wife is not a member. She has seen me on this site (open browser, years ago) Although in a DADT environment and I do hide all... I really have nothing to hide from her; and would love to have a more open relationship about it; essentially it's something we could talk about freely, even if she doesn't want to participate. (E.g. respecting her boundaries)

BUT... If she asked me about the site and wanted to join, I'd tell her "Sure, get your 10 posts in and join the FAB section. Avoid the main forum if possible"
    You are not the opinion of someone who doesn't know you.
    ~Taylor Swift

When I was married, My wife knew all about my dressing ect. She also know that I was on the forum very often.
    At that time I was on every morning and every evening as well. She had no interest at all in joining the forum.
    I suggested that she join a couple of times to maybe answer some of her questions. But she really had no interest at all.

Now I have a very close friend, who also knows about Raychel and the forum, We don't talk about it much.
    But if the subject does come up we both can be very open about it. I doubt she would ever join.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

My wife hates my crossdressing and does not belong to this site and I would prefer that she not see all my comments.

I wish more women would see this and help us.

My wife is not on here, but she is fully supportive of my feminine side.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Wondering? What motivated the GGs to ask about this? What conclusions would you (GGs) draw from these answers? What conclusions do the rest of us draw from these answers?

Me? I conclude that most of our wives think (and care) far less about our crossdressing than we do (with some notable exceptions). We are fortunate to have the time and interest from those GGs who choose to contribute. Nancy