Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar

Question

For the "straight" cross dressers out there.
    Do you find other cross dressers attractive?
    And if you do, do you get aroused?

Peace & Love
    Gerri

There are some crossdressers who, when looking at pictures they post, I find extremely attractive. Do I get aroused? Not in the slightest. What I get is jealous because I didn't start CDing at a much younger age and I don't have the body to look anywhere near as attractive.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I'm right there with you, Heather!
    Life is too short to wear ugly panties!

As Heather said, a few look really good! And yeah, I'm kinda jealous too even though I have no interest in makeup or tucking. Unfortunately most look more like a guy in cute clothes, but comfortable and enjoying (like me). Aroused?? Not a bit, I like women.

Sometimes when looking at pictures of crossdressers I have to remind myself that I'm looking at men. If I do get arousded its just knowing what there feeling wearing curtain clothes. I feel as if I could relate with the persons physical feelings.

I can find some crossdressers beautiful or classy but if I know they're crossdressers and not women I won't be attracted.

The feelings I have for other crossdressers is mostly sisterly.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Yes, there are some CD's that I find very attractive. And yes, some are so feminine in their look and their mannerisms that I find them extremely sensual.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Can't say I do as you asked.
    I find others attractive in the sense that they present as very attractive women, but it's not in a sexual way. I appreciate the image they present and sometimes wish I were as "womanly" as they.
    Aroused, no, not at all. Not because of anything anyone else does, but because it's just not for me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'll take the 5th on this subject.
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Majella, I am a straight CD. Been going out and meeting dressers at big and small T events for about 20 years. I've met countless T's who identify as women and many who have had upper and lower surgeries.

Even tho I've met a lot of T's, I have never been aroused by one. However, I've met a handful that seemed intriguingly like women in our interaction!

I have met LadyBoys in Thailand that turned me on. Some were very attractive and more feminine than the women I've married and dated!

I've seen many photos of T's that look like hot woman, (Including my own pics of Sherry!)
    However, photos of women have never aroused me much.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Hi Gerri, As I do the Birthday Calendar in the Forum Banner everyday I see so many very lovely CD's Profile Pictures ,
    I find their Beauty amazing, and a Little Jealous, But I know that they are just Men, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    I can find images of convincing TVs arousing.

But in the flesh there is always something - the voice if nothing else - that betrays that they are male and any attraction I might have felt is killed straight away.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Not even those cute little femboys that are so popular lately 🤔? lol

Gerri, Sure I find pictures of CDers attractive. However, it does not get my motor running.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona_44 View Post
    Yes, there are some CD's that I find very attractive. And yes, some are so feminine in their look and their mannerisms that I find them extremely sensual.
    I totally agree with you Fiona.

As I've said many times, I go out and about with a large group of DC girls in a social situation. I've also been to the Keystone Conference 10 times. I've seen a lot of very attractive "crossdressers", many more attractive than the prettiest GG girls I've ever dated. I use "crossdressers" in quotes because, in many cases, I'm not sure if they're just "crossdressers" or are post-op transsexuals.

And, honestly, I am attracted to them. In my head, I know that they are men underneath, but I'm about one beer from forgetting that inconvenient fact.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 05-27-2023 at 07:59 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Sure, I find some very attractive. I'm not aroused at all. As has been mentioned here, I'm more jealous that I can't look that good.
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

Gerri

There are feminine features I always find attractive, regardless of the source. A shapely pair of nylon clad legs I always find attractive. Pretty eyes enhanced by good make up skills are still pretty eyes. There are some, like yourself, who put together an attractive feminine look head to toe, and it is "easy on the eyes."

As far as "aroused" goes, not particularly. I find myself more fascinated than aroused.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

I find many different types of people attractive, CDs, Trans, fem males and females but I rarely get aroused any more.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    A picture might help me arouse myself but doesn't arouse me by itself. It's just a picture. our brain fills in the rest. What they are or aren't or what they have or don't have is not relevant. Am i attracted to men or women? yes. I need to be attracted to the person. the rest will follow. regardless of what tools we have, we will make something together.

Short answer is no.

Like others, often envious how they look. I also like to see what they are wearing and decide whether it would work for me or not, and envious they get to wear it.

I texted a picture of a CD in a cute outfit to my GG friend and her reaction was "holy s#$%" but I'm not sure that's from attraction or how good she looked (Michelle loves seeing drag queens.

As for stimulus, I generally prefer written stories about cross-dressing rather than pictures, or is that TMI?
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Im not allowed to answer your question based on the criteria of your question. It is a poison pill because if do you get aroused then your not "straight". Question for you Majella, why would you ask such a question?
    Last edited by mbmeen12; 02-27-2023 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Typo
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Banned Read only
    I consider myself to be pansexual, so I actually approach this from a different angle, but not totally different.

I'm not attracted to the male form, so when I look at a crossdresser, it's no different to a straight person - I won't be aroused if I see masculine cues.

I have however find crossdressers and transwomen to be attractive in the past.

Majella,
    Your questions are extremely interesting and also, for me, somewhat worrying as they make me question wether I'm a straight crossdresser or not!
    Maybe put it down to lack of experience with "the real thing"; ie I have seen many, many photos, but not very many crossdressers in real life to my knowledge.
    As I said in my introductory message, many crossdressers I've seen in pictures are beautiful, beautifully dressed and made up and inasmuch I find many of them very attractive (especially when dressed in lovely lingerie that I so much adore!)
    However I am a woman-loving person and so don't think I could go through to having an "adventure" with a real crossdresser how ever much I find her attractive? That being said, I've seen ladyboys in Hong Kong and Thailand who make me seriously question my own resistance or just how much it would take......!
    Anyway, aroused, definitely; jealous, no, because I know with my physique I could never possible compete!!

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    A straight M2F can indeed be aroused by the sight of a male CD---As straight guys are "wired" to "respond" people who look like women if they are real women or not. (If they don't really look like women, then that's another story.)

I have often been "amused" by tales of straight men who find out that they have been fooled and get "bothered" and bent out of shape, now thinking they might somehow be "gay" because they were attracted by a convincing looking CD. Hey! it's the way you are supposed to respond. You didn't know! you are NOT a psychic.