Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question

Well have to admit that many years ago I did as I did not dress to the degree that I get to now. Mostly I am happy to dress as I please, as my wife knows all about me, and happy to do what would be called fem chores of washing, cleaning and laundry fully dressed I spend a good deal f my dressing time in mom jeans and cotton low cut t shirts. I do not find dressing sexually stimulating any more, more that I feel as that I am being the true self.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Some seem attractive, but it's important to remember that their photos may have been doctored or in some cases, are not even photos of themselves. At best, they have chosen the best photos out of many.

I do not get aroused looking at photos of crossdressers.
    I'm not really attracted to the pictures. But, I've been out and about a lot, and I've been to the Keystone Conference about 10 times. So, I've seen a lot of CDs in person.

I've also kissed a GG once when I was in a dress. And, I also had "a date" with a GG while I was en femme. So, I've done it both ways.

Still, I'm not looking for a label.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 04-19-2023 at 09:20 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Some of the members of my local TG support group were so successful at it that the part of my brain that responds with sexual interest toward women did so. I consider plenty of people to be "attractive" without that component engaged, though.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

Yes and yes, but i don't describe myself as straight. (I've been monogamous with a AFAB nonbinary person for a very long time, though, so ....)

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Nope. Like many others, I appreciate a good presentation and think some CD's are so very pretty the same way I suspect a straight GG thinks about another GG, but it doesn't arouse me. The dichotomy is what I suspect GG's feel about a CD partner who presents well- you look great, but I'm not into that.

Maybe and maybe.

But the attractiveness would most likely be due to the person's feminine aspects.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I am in the camp where the clothes look great, but the urge is nil, in ether he or she mode. I haven't even had the urge or anatomical reaction in over 12 years. I almost think I have gone sexual/gender numb.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I see them as a beautiful woman. Yes I find them really attractive and get aroused. Why wouldn't you? as you should
    see a woman and not a man? we all want to be beautiful and sexy at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Clodagh View Post
    I’m a little surprised by some of the responses, a few seem quite concerned about what is under the veneer of a pretty girl.

I am happy that if I find somebody attractive, that’s okay. I realise that I find women attractive, and I don’t find men attractive, but if a man looks like a good looking woman I have no problem accepting that I find them attractive or arousing. I know, from admittedly limited experience, that getting up close and personal with a crossdressed guy fells different to being with a woman, but that does not mean I won’t try it, and if I enjoy it, great.
    If you are strictly heterosexual the prospect of meeting a three-piece apparel under a panty is a bit of a turn off. Just knowing it might be there is enough. Attractiveness and arousing are very cerebral things.

Banned Read only
    In the wild I have not seen many cross-dressers; attractive or not. Maybe, I have seen a "passing" cross-dresser and have not noticed. Wouldn't that be the goal of many cross-dressers; to go about the day without attracting attention. I do peruse YouTube and other tasteful sites with very attractive ladies; day wear to bridal gowns. There are some amazing looking ladies out there. I consider cross-dressing sometimes as a art form. Frankly, I'd rather see an array of attractive cross-dressers than watch a runway model show with young woman making weird unnatural body movements. Am I aroused? No, I know they are males. Also, if they are really young (20's or 30's), that's the age of my granddaughter. That would creep me out. At my age I find Vanna White to be in my league....along with my wife of 50+ years.

Neat question, hon.
    I am a straight CD'er who is at the "beginning" of my exploring this world. I would say that I am attracted to the feminine image/shape....the curve of breast/waist/hip ...attracted in a sort-of "I wish that was me" way. Mostly, I see women of all shapes, sizes, and ages as being "the whole package...but when I see those gender signals on a CD'er, I feel the attraction to the physical / visual element on display, but not in any kind of intimate way.

I repeat...nest question.

Xxoo

Jenny
    (borrowed from another, but it resonates with me, too)
    My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty

I have seen some very pretty and beautiful cross dressers, but I have never been sexually aroused by them.

I've had drinks with two attractive girls, one on hormones, the other not.
    One is a work mate for many years and the other her partner.
    But that doesn't put lead in my pencil.
    Maybe I'm just fussy about who I want to bed.
    Perhaps when I was younger and my hormones were a bit more "switched on", then perhaps I would feel differently.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I consider myself to be very open to try anything once, being attracted to a CD I really don't know. I have thought about it whilst both me dressed and an CD/trans other times me being male self. Or the other way round me dressed and with man. Both ideas appeal I guess. I've never met a CD in real life so it's very hard to say if there would be attraction. I'm curious but never acted out. Never say never I guess

I do appreciate the beauty and appearance of other CDers, but although I am bi-curious, I haven’t been sexually attracted to or aroused by anyone yet. I think, for me, she would have to have a very feminine appearance, possibly with real boobs, something like a Thai Ladyboy.
    Last edited by Giddy; 04-19-2023 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Minor rewording

If a "non-straight" CD can check in, I've found a lot of CDs that I thought were attractive. Some very much so. But aroused? Nope.

Majella, great question, I've often wondered how others feel but never asked. I'm curious if CD was replaced with TS, and let's say that TS is at least a "9 out of 10", do people's answer change? And does pre-op vs post-op affect the answer? I guess the answer might imply where along the spectrum that we recognize the "transition point" occurs. I knew a guy several years ago that was very much straight, conservative, and low acceptance of anything on the rainbow coalition. He traveled to South America for a few weeks and apparently was exposed to the TS culture. He was single at the time, and mentioned how one had to be careful in selecting women to talk to. He commented about how convincing and beautiful some of the TS's were, and acknowledged that it would make a person "question themselves" regarding their desires and choices. I think that backs up the understanding that men are attracted to the female form, however it may be packaged. I'm curious how the CD community recognizes the shift from CD to TS, and if a given individual presents full-time and wishes to be accepted as female, are CD's more likely to find them desirable than non CD's?

mmm. Funny you should mention this Majella. Can't say I've ever found some CDs attractive but the closesr I ever got was many years ago when I went to a local CD club in Dublin around 2007 with a GG friend and found a least one of them called Debbie attractive. Am I attracted to each them? No. Not in the slightest.

YES. Very aroused. Its a fantasy of mine. I guess I am turned on by femininity regardless of what lies underneath those panties.
    Last edited by Brianne_bc; 04-23-2023 at 02:26 PM.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

hello Majella,
    when I see a crossdresser or trans-woman in public I admire their courage and am a bit jealous!
    luv J

Majella, I do find others attractive when I see them. I wouldn't say that I get aroused immediately, but do admire that they are out and about.
    I also enjoy looking at pictures of other crossdressers. It's inspiring.