Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Little Crossdressing Related Accidents

Ah-May-Lee
    I wore black lipstick that didn't wash off. I had to let it wear away in time. Took about a week.

I wore a very tight corset out one night and when I got to the club I couldn't breath. I tried to walk back home but didn't make it and had to take it off in the street.

First time out in heels and didn't realize the clicking noise they made on the concrete.That night every weirdo on the block could here me coming. That was the last time I wore heels.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

I had just taken off my bra and pulled on a t-shirt before heading out to the pool. (This was before I started dressing full time). When I got to the pool, I took off my shirt and realized I had very definitive bra markings everywhere you'd expect them to be. I'm not sure if anyone noticed...if they did, no one said anything. Needless to say, I swam in my t-shirt the rest of the time I was there...lol!
    Life is too short to wear ugly panties!

Banned Read only
    A few weeks ago, I was crossing a street to go into a restaurant and upon reaching the sidewalk I tripped and fell. My silicone breast forms popped out and landed on the sidewalk in front of a group of women who shared the cringe with me.

I have a wig cap that, if I don't slip it on just right, it will leave a crease across my high forehead after a longer outing-- very noticeable for hours. I just keep a ball cap on to hide it.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Nobody else has mentioned, so I will:
    Armpit razor burn. The WORST!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Jean View Post
    A funny moment when I ran through the rain into a convenience store in very high heels and a short dress and slipped/slid across the tile floor on one foot and the other foot about 4' in the air. I didn't fall. Everyone looked, nobody laughed, and I tried to act like nothing happened.
    Nice! That's what I call owning it.

I once had a very stupid accident. I was hiding my CDing gear in the attic. The attic hatch was above a bed and I did not have a ladder. Out of sheer laziness I got a chair, put it on the bed and climbed up to push the bag into the attic. As I did so the chair toppled and I fell backwards onto the floor, my head narrowly missing the corner of a radiator. My watch smashed against the wall, but miraculously I got away with some minor bruises.

Lying there on the hard floor surrounded by high heels and makeup, with lacy lingerie falling around me, trying to comprehend what had just happened. I was quite the moment!

My wife worked at my Dr.'s office. I had an appointment for that day, late morning. so, I decided to dress for awhile before going. I had been fully dressed with an underwire bra and forms. I changed just before going to the appointment. When I get in to see the Dr he decided that he needed to do and EKG prior to an upcoming procedure. When I went into the room and took off my shirt I realized the bra marks were still visible. I know the nurse and Dr. could see, but nothing was said. I never heard anything about it from my wife either, so I guess the Dr. and nurse respected my privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Debra Russell View Post
    Wore clip on ear rings for hours, when taking them off noticed small little pinch type blood blisterd ...... try explaning that to everyone
    ........ after that I adjusted the tension not to be so tight.....................Debra
    Omg I still have a tiny mark on my ear from this exact thing!!

I thought more people would mention stained lips. Not a terrible accident but still kind of hard to explain.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    A fun kind of accident yesterday. I had been dressed most of the day. I changed and showered before my wife came home from her shift. We were sat in lounge chatting after I made her a Coffee, when she noticed several diamante sequins, glittering on the carpet. "Did you enjoy your dancing today" she asked. We chuckelled and I got the hoover out.

Actually, I just recently had stained lips from a new matte, long-lasting lipstick I just bought. Took me at least a day of constant washing over a weekend to remove it.

I've had many marks left over from waist cinchers and bras tightened too tight. Wigs and wig bands always leave marks and since I have no real hair to speak of, I always wear a hat when I go out back in drab and until they've rebounded or healed.

I've also had many, many incidents of bruises, welts, blisters and open sores from using various type of tape to create cleavage. Some of the wounds did not heal for weeks or even a few months. Thankfully, I was able to hide it and my spouse (now-ex) at the time did not see or notice.

Most notable are some non-crossdressing related accidents that have had an impact. I noticed that as I've gotten older that my balance has diminished significantly. So, I went back to an old pseudo-yoga fitness routine that helped with balance and I also trained & relearned rollerskating with a local rollerderby team. Then, while out and about doing some hiking, camping, and trekking (in my usual drab persona), I broke my ankle during one adventure and rolled/severely sprained the other ankle during another adventure just last autumn. I'm healed, of course. But wearing my favorite heels actually scare me now. I feel like I'm teetering on both ankles and I'm worried about rolling them again.
    Last edited by Sara Ann; 03-04-2023 at 04:17 AM.

Glitter nail gel straight onto my nails, would not come off for weeks, nail polish remover had no effect, lol

Mine are pretty insignificant compared to a lot of the stories so far.
    But I have developed a silly habit when getting up from behind my desk when working at home, managing to somehow rub the bottom of one stiletto heel across the opposite ankle. Quite painful and always seems to happen with a new pair of tights.
    Also, the last time I did that a few days ago, it caused me to stumble a little as I got up and I crashed into the door frame.
    It was only my silicone breast forms that prevented my face from bashing into the frame.
    I was also very relieved that the breasts weren’t real as it would have been mighty painful otherwise.

I posted this years ago-

Glitter almost gave me away last week. I had laid down on the bed for a little while in a dress I was wearing for the first time. I put everything away and did my normal check to make sure nothing had been left out. Later in the even when I went upstairs the comforter and pillow were sparkling from the small glitter flakes that had come off. By this time my wife was home and I was trying to figure out how to remove it without making a lot of noise. Fortunately a lint roller was available and worked.

It was also interesting that evening that my wife had called me to say they were sending her home from work early and that she was leaving then and didn't want to surprise me. Not sure what she thought I would be doing and why she had to warn me.

Banned Read only
    Yes! This was terrifying at first. I switched to cheaper quality lipstick, which doesn't last as long but also comes off super easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Megan b View Post
    I thought more people would mention stained lips. Not a terrible accident but still kind of hard to explain.

Aspiring Member
    This thread is a trip down memory lane for me.
    Razor nicks is several places. Armpits, nips, hands, legs, knees, knuckles, you name it, and places we shall not name here.
    Wig and wig cap marks on my forehead. I am careful now in how I place my wig.
    Tape strips on my chest. Far less serious than some others have described here.
    Pierced my navel. It migrated out. During my heart attack in 2018, a doctor saw the scar. Evidence of misspent youth, I replied.
    Scrubbed makeup too hard, leaving raw spots on my face. Educated myself about makeup remover. No longer a problem.
    Put my breastforms in place, plastic surface directly on skin. Sweated out two prominent wet spots on my blouse.
    Blister from clip earrings.
    Chipped nails are a disaster on pantyhose.
    When I went out dancing en femme last January, I strained my knee. It is still swollen now in March.
    While crossing a wide street at Cherry Creek Mall in Denver, the light in the crosswalk changed. I ran to get out of the street. One of my shoes, four inch heels, flew off my foot, up into the air, and came down squarely on top of my head.
    Wore a too thin top on a sunny day in Denver. Got a beautiful sunburn on both shoulders each with a stripe from a bra strap.
    Stripped off the surface layer of a toenail trying to remove gel nails.
    Had hungry insects impact and crawl down inside my sports bra while bicycling.
    Abby has never tripped or fell or twisted an ankle. Knock on wig.

Abby is a regular Perils of Pauline kind of gal. Her male side has many more injuries, so she comes by it honestly. Abbys winner among the injuries while en femme, I bought my first pair of tall boots in a size too small. They cut off blood flow to my right foot during an all day visit into Boston. Big toe nail turned jet black. A doctor amputated it without anesthesia. It grew back over several months. It is fine today.

Quote Originally Posted by Clodagh View Post
    I once had a very stupid accident. I was hiding my CDing gear in the attic. The attic hatch was above a bed and I did not have a ladder. Out of sheer laziness I got a chair, put it on the bed and climbed up to push the bag into the attic. As I did so the chair toppled and I fell backwards onto the floor, my head narrowly missing the corner of a radiator. My watch smashed against the wall, but miraculously I got away with some minor bruises.

Lying there on the hard floor surrounded by high heels and makeup, with lacy lingerie falling around me, trying to comprehend what had just happened. I was quite the moment!
    I am so glad you escaped injury. Heads hitting radiators is not a good thing. However, the image of a lingerie squall falling from the attic had me in stitches.
    Again, glad you were OK, and thanks for the vision of lacy bras falling from the heavens.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Nothing major. Wearing a bra for extended hours produces the obvious markings for a while. Same with stay up stockings with the silicone bands. Have worn them for say 12 hours and sometimes a bit or a rash can appear where there was some rubbing. Both of these would seem to be expected for part-time dressers.

The only other time was when I wore panties, a full satin teddy and some nylon pant liner under my shirt and jeans and then was outside shovelling snow for an hour or so. For the sake of extra warmth I conveniently forgot that such material doesn't breathe much (if at all). Upon removing everything afterwards to shower I had quite the extensive heat rash. Went away after a couple days but had to cancel a physio appointment. Whoops!
    Part-time crossdresser, full-time human

Feeling quite heavy in my regime, I inserted silicone nipple shields into my bra before going shopping for chafe protection (as you do).

I reached up to a shelf, my right bra strap slipped down and out popped my nipple shield. I quickly retrieved it, thinking that who else would be needing nipple shields? Well I did, and I quickly slipped it back into place.

A woman at the end of the isle noticed me groping for my bra strap and cradling my boob as I re-located the nipple shield, but the cops were not called.

Clodagh, I am very glad you are okay. Picturing what you described though is a very funny scene!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Destroyed an eye-wateringly expensive pair of fully-fashioned stockings by gesticulating wildly. While wearing bracelets.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielleDubois View Post
    My most serious incident was when I glued on breastforms for the first time. In my excitement and anticipation I put them on before letting the medical adhesive vent off and get tacky. A few hours later my chest was starting to have a burning sensation. I carefully removed the breastforms and my chest was all red from a chemical burn. Luckily it was a minor irritation but I did have an awkward explanation talk with my wife.
    I am so sorry this happenned to you, Danielle.

This is why I stick to pocket bras. Even if you know what you're doing, having that stuff in contact with your body can't possibly be good for you. I can see the appeal of actually feeling them hanging on (and off) your chest, but diminishing returns.

I was gonna go on about how I love the feeling of having boobs and the advantages of pocket bras, but I think I'd be straying from the point of the thread, so I'll save it for a thread, maybe.

At some point In my dressing I had the idea that medical tape was healthiest possible option to try to create some cleavage of my own, so I bought a double roll of this stuff called Nexcare. The adhesive did not hold as much as I expected, so I added between 20 and 30 layers across the full width of my chest, (about half a roll) trying to pull my chest together.

When I tried to take the tape off, it found out it had bonded with my skin and was sticking to every hair on my chest, so I had to pull it off slowly, layer by layer. Removing the tape that was stuck to my ipples was especially agonizing. Taking it all off took longer than putting it on and my chest was red afterwards. Since that experiment, I only use medical tape for medical purposes.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Not so much an accident, but, stupidity on my part, in my late teens I was doing some work outside where I knew no one could see me, it was a very warm sunny day, decided to wear a bikini top, got badly sunburnt, obviously had "tan lines" so even though I was in agony and my skin was peeling off, I couldn't tell anyone. Took weeks if not months, before my "tan lines"disappeared, so, had to keep my shirt on for remainder of summer in case anyone saw. Funny when I look back on it now but, was excruciating at the time and was paranoid my " tan lines" would be discovered, no real way of explaining my way out of that.

Wow, I didn't imagine my thread would generate so many views.
    We certainly are an accident prone group. And it's all in the pursuit of achieving our female presentation. I guess the saying " no pain, no gain" applies to crossdressing as well as exercise.

Patience, I have used medical adhesive several times since my mild chemical burn to attach breastforms without any issue. The adhesive is meant to be safe on skin for long periods of time for people using it to attach ostomy bags etc.
    BTW , I have a pocket bra and it is very convenient but nothing can match the feel of the breastforms being attached to your chest and being able to go braless.