Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Little Crossdressing Related Accidents

Little Crossdressing Related Accidents

Yesterday when my wife came home she noticed a large scratch on my forehead and asked what happened. It had been a Danielle day and I told her I scratched it with a long fingernail putting on a wig. Later I realized it was more likely it was when I was stretching the neck of my new breastplate to get it over my head

Has anyone else had minor crossdressing accidents they have had to explain?

I have had the numerous little nicks and cuts from shaving my legs, chest, and nether regions but the the worst has been the couple of times I have nicked a nipple, ouch! , and they bleed a lot.

My most serious incident was when I glued on breastforms for the first time. In my excitement and anticipation I put them on before letting the medical adhesive vent off and get tacky. A few hours later my chest was starting to have a burning sensation. I carefully removed the breastforms and my chest was all red from a chemical burn. Luckily it was a minor irritation but I did have an awkward explanation talk with my wife.

The only thing I can think of was easy to explain. Knowing I would be putting on makeup that night (after my wife had retired for the night), I wanted a really close shave. I use disposable razors and apparently shaved a bit too close as I had a razor "burn" mark on the side of my jaw.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Danielle,

I did not have a little accident. I had a huge one which I posted about a while back. It?s worth referencing again just to try to prevent someone else from making the same mistake:

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...n-!&highlight=

The tape I used for tucking damaged the skin so badly on my hips, it took several months for the damage to fade away. Fortunately my wife never saw it when it was bright red or I would have had a real hard time explaining that. I would have had to fess up.

Sandi

The only mistake i did was put on glittery eye shadow on a Sunday, i couldent remove all the glittery specs, i ended up going to work on Monday and im sure if someone had spent anytime talking with me they would of seen it. I dont know how i would of explained that one.

When I first started wearing high heels around my apartment, I often bumped with my head in the kitchen cabinet when leaning forward when doing the dishes in the sink. It took me a while to get used to the fact that I am taller when wearing heels.

I had forgotten wearing high heels can result in someone not realising they are taller. Once with very high heels on I was removing dress over my head and my now higher reach arms met up with the ceiling fan. A ring went flying across the room and a couple of fingers had minor cuts and bruises. Not as bad as when I was painting a bedroom ceiling and stood up into moving ceiling fan I had carelessly forgotten was turned on. Nasty cut on my head and blood was spun across the room on to the walls like a crime scene from a CSI episode.

Once, changing a light bulb while standing on a chair in a dress with straight skirt, I lost my balance and fell, putting my fist through the door of a microwave cabinet, spraining my thumb. I couldn't play my guitar for weeks.

I didn't mention what I was wearing to anyone.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Shaving my legs...ouch.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

While entering a hotel for a TG event I caught my heel in a drain cover.

drain cover.jpg

I was fortunate not to fall or break anything. I had to undo the ankle strap before I could move.

apr 2009 016 heels.jpg

Apologies for the picture quality.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I once, and only once! used gaffer tape to create cleavage. It left me with a red raw band around my chest and right round under my ams. Sore for days and days.

As many understand being a crossdresser will cause one to try to be inovative. Thinking I was being inovative I tried using a razor to trim my eyebrows and ended up removing about 1/3 of one eyebrow. Whoops how do I explain this? Well after some interspective thought I developed a story where I lost the eyebrow to a flame out accident attempting to start my barbeque. Not the best story but if you know me............ it was a plausable excuse. Stuff happens you know.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

The very first time I shaved my legs,I used a disposable razor,on the first stroke coming from my ankle bone up,I peeled a swath of skin about 8” long by about a half inch wide,needless to say it bleed profusely and took well over a year for the scar to diminish enough to where it’s tough to see. A Venus razor since then,never a nick��.
    Another incident,I was going to the bathroom dressed with heels,my foot had fallen asleep,when I stood up I rolled my foot,it’s been a few months since that happened,and my foot is still sore.
    I’m glad I enjoy crossdressing,or the injuries may not be worth it.
    More to me than meets the eye

So far, my only issues have been nicks and cuts when shaving my legs.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Like nearly everyone else the cuts from shaving. Twisting my ankle in heels in the past. Agree with you Danielle on nicking a nipple , very painful

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Danielle, you had to remind me. I was fully dressed and ever so quietly closing the door to go on a moonlight stroll when,
    for no reason whatsoever, a framed ceramic mosaic fell directly on top of my head. I caught it before it crashed, wiped the blood off and hung it back over the door.
    I had to ease back in just as quietly. Had a wonderful gash in the top of my head for a while.
    It's probably why I can't remember......uh...something.
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 03-02-2023 at 09:11 AM.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Definitely shaving my legs

I was going out once and I nicked my upper lip shaving. Not bad but the bleeding just would not stop. Trying pressing on it. It stopped. Put my makeup on and it started. I gave up at that point lol.

I learned that hard way that Nair and my chest don't work well together. Red splotches all over for days!

Dana

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I'll start by saying that I have a knee injury that acts up every now and then.
    Anyway, I was out one night after my split with my wife and I was at a club. I was out to have a good time and try and forget my troubles. I was drinking and dancing and just letting my hair down. I was dressed in a cute LBD with 4 in heels, my long black wig and I was tanned to perfection, I looked good lol. I danced all night and by the next day my right knee was swollen and painful and I had to use a cane for several days and the limp lasted weeks. I had to wear flats for a while to heal, I had a Rocky Horror show coming up and would have to wear heels, (I played the part of Trixie, who sings the opening song). Does that count?

Peace & Love
    Gerri

Several curling iron accidents where I burned my forehead or neck.

Broke a heel in a storm drain grate.

Taped for cleavage that pulled the skin off.

Three times, brow waxes that left me with pencil-thin, high-arched brows.

Thigh highs that ended up around my ankles and walking out of the store and across the parking lot like that.

The first time I colored my hair at home and it came out bright red.

Wearing big hoops made for pierced ears where I just hung them on my ears with the bare wire and the spring tension held them on. Over the course of several hours they pierced my ears.

A funny moment when I ran through the rain into a convenience store in very high heels and a short dress and slipped/slid across the tile floor on one foot and the other foot about 4' in the air. I didn't fall. Everyone looked, nobody laughed, and I tried to act like nothing happened.

Banned Read only
    Rolled my ankle whilst wearing heels.

Took my glasses off to do makeup, knocked them onto the floor and then stood on them in one fluid motion.

Overly trimmed my eyebrow once.

The previously mentioned cuts when shaving as close as possible.

Not really had that many incidents to be honest, which is surprising.

Wore clip on ear rings for hours, when taking them off noticed small little pinch type blood blisterd ...... try explaning that to everyone
    ........ after that I adjusted the tension not to be so tight.....................Debra

I have been growing breast. They are now so large, I caught them in a door accident.

None of this is true.

A few cuts from shaving but nothing life threatening. J have had some interesting tan lines from accidentally being outside for a tad too long.

Three stand out , all alike - tried to explain shaved legs when I should have stayed quiet, did not fully remove some mascara off and another time earrings.

Went on a small holiday with a bud and forgot my legs were shaved - worriedly tried to explain when I should have stayed quiet or undid my pant on the other side of the bed - not the common side in the hotel room.

Second was not inspecting the mug yap before going out after dressing , a friend said "... what's that dirt on your eyes - it looks like mascara or something.

Upon inspection I was horrified but it was smudged enough to look like I might have just rubbed my eye after putting down a wrench.

Another time I went to my laundry room i the apt complex and a maintenance guy looked at me funny, upon inspection, I had removed all my jewelry but
    the diamond clip ons were so comfy I missed them.

From then on I look in the mirror before going out.
    Last edited by kellyanne; 03-02-2023 at 02:18 PM.