Thread: Spotting an obvious CDer

Spotting an obvious CDer

Today while volunteering at a local botanical/sculpture garden, I was surprised to see a guy with a beard walking thru the gardens with a calf length black pleated skirt. That was the only femme clothing he was wearing (unless, of course, he also was wearing panties). He had men's shoes and shirt on. Because of his beard, I thought it looked odd; but, if that's the way he wants to present then so be it.

I'm curious how many of you ladies would present in this way. I would not feel comfortable drawing attention to myself like that.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Kudos to him for being himself and wearing what he wants .
    Might not be everyones style but that is really awesome.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

That's not cross dressing. That's a dude in a skirt.
    Putting the 'Fun' back in dysfunctional.

It is a sunny warm summer afternoon and I'm sitting in and outdoor Cafe. A gentleman as you describe walks up to my table and asks if he can join me. The maitre d rushes over to save me. I told them both that it would be okay. He was traveling with a friend who also joined us at the table. His friend just a nice attractive gentleman. We had a very nice conversation.

He was very comfortable with his presentation his friend wasn't as comfortable with his presentation as he was.

I find it's much more fun to stand out than blend in.

In the town near where live there is a crossdresser who drives me wild.

He parades across the town in really clicky 4" heels, and sheer seamed stockings with the seams perfectly aligned. I can't tell whether these are stockings or panty hose.

But he has a big white beard and looks like Father Christmas.

Most likely just a cis straight guy who's is in the "men in skirt" fashion trend.

It's wonderful that he's comfortable in being who he his! Maybe someday everyone can have that confidence, and society will be evolved to the point that no one is condemned for being who they are. (Well, a girl can dream, can't she?)
    Life is too short to wear ugly panties!

Heather, I was in New Orleans for Mardis Gras. There was an individual, assigned male at birth, bald with a beard, wearing a Disney dress, staying at my hotel. She had more guts than I.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I sometimes see a guy in what seems to be a kilt, although it is just black and has no tartan pattern. He comes across as a bit militaristic and not very humorous. We definitely don't dress for the same reasons.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Don't get me wrong, I am just insanely jealous that any individual could have legs that long, that shapely, wear such gorgeous barely black seamed stockings and make such a noise in really high heels!

I?d be the bearded guy, but I?d probably go full femme otherwise. Consideration for wife and family?s feelings keeps it at home or with my therapist. I?d love to see more of that out and about.

When I was at a club last year there was a guy with a beard wearing what I think was a kilt, long socks and a white long sleeve shirt. I am not sure what the scoop was about this, but he was drinking out of some kind of animal horn instead of a glass. Drinking Meade perhaps? Funny thing, I have a short video of him in the dance floor with others. All good, everyone was being themselves. Personally I love it when people are confident about who they are. It has rubbed off on me just a tad ; )

Sandi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Some 30+ years ago at Disneyland? This was eons before I ever thot of trying on women's things!

I saw I guy there dressed like a lumberjack with a skirt. He had a long, jet, black beard and hair pulled back in a pony tail. Looked like Pendleton shirt. And, heavy black work boots.

I said to my wife, (now ex), "There's a guy in a kilt."

She replied, "That's a girl's Snow White skirt!"

He was there with his 2 daughters and wife. Disneyland was WAY more accepting of adults in costumes back then!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

This is one of our rules:

Ridiculing members/non-members, or the manner in which they express themselves. This includes any complaint about the way females, males, transgendered, or any other cross-section of the membership dress, the way they express themselves...
    We do have people on this forum who feel very comfortable with their beards and if they want to present this way, it is not for us to judge. Everyone has their own comfort level and their own way they feel they want to present themselves.

I would rather not this thread go any further.
    Last edited by char GG; 03-04-2023 at 11:21 PM.

Wanted to add something myself.
    Yes we have a rule that Char gave you we had to remove the worst comments.

This happens a lot here.
    Why?
    Do you have so much guilt on your dressing you belittle someone else?
    Or it’s not how you do things so you think you are better?
    Are some jealous that someone is so free? And you are af of your own shadow and only wish to go out?
    This happened a few times recently with Drag Queen threads…..
    You all want acceptance , write posts on that is your biggest wish to be accepted by your wife or family.
    And yet you act like this ?
    I do not get it?
    We have Drag Queens here and We have members that dress and have a beard.
    You are accepted here!
    Finding this post this morning saddens me.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator