Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sneak a Feel

Sneak a Feel

I have notice that as i sit watching TV or reading a book I will sometimes reach up and sneak a feel of my breast. It feels good to feel my own breast. I'm a 36B.
    I'm I the only one? Or do some of you also do it.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

can't say as I do

I'm right there with you. I'm only a 42AA but yes I reach up and touch my breasts every once in a while and it does feel good.

Definitely. I recently fell in love with bras (another thread), and found I couldn't keep my hands off myself. This effect is less pronounced if I have inserts in, but I still do. Reminds me of a Bob & Tom show song that said, in part, "...and if I had my own two boobs I'd never leave the house!" Almost true, almost true

Glenda, I have never done that. Surprisingly I wore my Divine Aphrodite Breast forms for the first time two weeks ago. When done, I took off my bra I didn't cop a feel before I removed the adhesive and form.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

not alone Glenda, I have 36b, and they do get in my way sometimes

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No, I don't. I find touching myself disappointing.

Because I feel nothing, it's just another reminder that my boobs r fake!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have to admit?occasionally. I wear hose most days and occasionally, without thinking about it, will run my hand up the calf muscles, especially after shaving and lotion.

Aspiring Member
    Touch my own boob from time to time, yes. Touch the hosiery on my own legs, yes, more often.

Once in awhile I do. I have moderate gynecomastia that resulted from about 8 months of testosterone suppression during prostate cancer treatment. But I have to admit in the shower I feel them often. It does feel good and is a bit satisfying to have small boobs.

I'm glad someone asked. I've wondered if I were the only one. Mine are a smallish 40A. Definite man-boob in my older age. I don't much see breasts in the mirror, but they definitely feel like breasts when I cup them in my hand. I don't find them to be erotic, but definitely pleasant. I was well into my sixties before I found them and I tend to enjoy them fairly often. Whatever they look like, they feel "pretty".

My wife will occasionally cup them in her hands or tweek my nipples and loves the response she gets.

Banned Read only
    Boobs no, nylons yes. I especially like tracing my fingers up the seams.

I don?t usually grab mine, but I have had some women give mine a squeeze or shake when I was clubbing ; )

Sandi

Glenda I do the same thing. I'm a full b cup and when I'm in the shower it feels good to massage my boobs when their all soaped up.

I often do when not wearing forms just my underwire bra. I guess I am naturally now somewhere near a AA to B cup size. I often do not use forms just like the look of the natural girls with or without the bra.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I had that same experience Sat. nite, Sandi. I was out on the dance floor and a woman boldy came over and put a finger on each of my nipples. I told her, "Harder. I don't feel anything!"

Later, I did the same thing to her and she didn't mind. Then, she tried to get her boyfriend to touch mine. I held them out offered. But, he wouldn't feel them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I am a full D cup and when wearing an itty-bitty bra with spaghetti straps, I often feel very heavy and shoulder-grooved by the end of the day.

So I slip down my straps, apply cooling & soothing Nivea cream, then cradle & massage my girls. I think this is helping my development.

No I have not done that. I do sometimes slide my hand up under my skirt and feel my slip or suspenders to check that I am not dreaming.
    I don't wish to change my gender I just want to change my clothes.

The first time I bought a pair, I touched them and found the feeling odd, but like Doc said, they're fake and the magic quickly vanishes. I like more the passive feeling of their weight on the chest, I can't say why exactly but it sends me vibes of femininity that reinforce this outlandish experience I crave. I love also when they (rarely) bump or come into contact with something, my arm, a refrigerator door, whatever. It's funny, and for some odd reason, reassuring. Something to do with vibes of maternity, protection, along these lines.

I weighed my breast forms, each one weighs 2.5 pounds. I wear sports bras for support. and yes, I do rub my breasts through my nightgown at night.

My breasts are a full C cup which I keep well shaved. I enjoy rubbing lotion on them after I shave them.
    Honoring the woman within

I have to admit over the last couple years I have been applying moisturizer and massaging mine of course they are always keep smooth. I cannot believe I just admitted to doing this.

I did give 'em as squeeze once. Didn't do anything for me. But I can't keep my hands of my silky thighs...

I admit to feeling mine; particularly when I'm aroused, and get an amazing response from my nipples (I have enough man-boobs not to need forms).
    In the same way I enjoy "checking out" all the items of lingerie I am wearing and the renewed thrill each time I do this during the day: the feel of a bra and the different textures and straps; the feel of wearing a garter-belt and the gorgeous garter-straps where they attach to the stockings. Also some of the stockings are very sensual! So there you are: many pleasant moments to enjoy during the day!

Glenda,

My 40B bra with breast forms make me feel very feminine and yes I occasionally give them a rub because it just enhances the overall feminine feeling.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu