Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sneak a Feel

I have been thinking about posting to this thread, but I guess I won't touch it.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Oh Yes, Yes, Yes. I go natural. Small moobs. Very sensitive nipples. Lightly stroke those. Partic left hand side. Very femme. Waves of fealings in my brain. Also touch using very feminine technique downstairs rather than traditional male method. Very intense.

Quote Originally Posted by SherriePall View Post
    I have been thinking about posting to this thread, but I guess I won't touch it.
    Very bad pun, Sherrie!

Absolutely, nothing like rubbing and crossing ones nylons covered legs while sitting...but the counter thought is that, for woman it's probably like us men wearing boxers. It's No big thing.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

It is hard not to touch my 36Ds especially when I am wearing a shelf bra.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Always will have a feel at some point during dressing. The sight and feel is amazing.

I'm not going to say I never did. I know subconsciously I run my hands up and down my legs a lot but can't lie that I never squeezed my breast.

I sleep in a chemise, usually tucked these days and with a bra and form. Most mornings before getting up I'll lay there and just run my hands up from my thighs up to my forms. Knowing that shape is a femme one just sets me up for the day.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I am naturally a 44A so I don't really feel as though I have much to feel. However, since 1/1/22 I have worn a bra and my forms to bed every night. Often, when laying on my back I will have my elbows resting by my sides with my hands resting gently on each "boob." I tend to fall asleep with 5 minutes of going to bed. How long I might have my hands resting on my forms I have no idea. But, I'm sure I have a grin (if not a smile) on my face when I go to sleep.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I do sometimes - often I'll wake up with one hand over the opposite breast (I wear B-cup or C-cup
    forms with an under-wire bra).

It's not a sexual thing - more a comforting feeling. Hard to explain unless you've experienced it too.

I don't count grabbing a handful to make sure they're still correctly positioned.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I had that same experience Sat. nite, Sandi. I was out on the dance floor and a woman boldy came over and put a finger on each of my nipples. I told her, "Harder. I don't feel anything!"

Later, I did the same thing to her and she didn't mind. Then, she tried to get her boyfriend to touch mine. I held them out offered. But, he wouldn't feel them!
    That made me chuckle doc.
    Last edited by Jane G; 03-13-2023 at 12:08 PM.

I most certainly enjoy touching myself when I'm wearing a bra - the feeling of the lace against my nipples is too much for me to bear sometimes, and touching myself there is quite a pleasurable experience. I'm surprised more of us aren't doing this!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I've felt myself up on occasion 😛

NewSally I have to agree with you completely! The feel of the lace bra on my nipples can sometimes be almost erotic! I have to admit that I enjoy touching myself when I'm wearing it and wouldn't want to wear any other kind bra.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one Diane!

Don't feel them too much, but do love the feeling of "Bumping" into something that a projection causes. Never fails to bring a smile to myself.

Yes, i occasionally "cop a feel" of myself. Early on, there was something of a sexual charge to it, but the last time I did it, the thought that came with it was, "Yes, I am really 'being a woman'." The difference is that now I'm in a place of quiet refuge, not seeking to enhance a sexual experience.

Yes I have and do feel myself up. I just assumed that we all did it.

I have enough breasts that are big enough that I can do that with - and I do, once in a while.
    For me, it's not so much a sexual thing. It's more of a reassuring, or perhaps comforting behavior.
    They remind me that I'm NOT your typical male. I'm something different - perhaps "more?"

I used to belong to a breast augmentation forum. Most of the women would admit to feeling their breasts, seemingly to me, while they were driving. Perhaps the seatbelt drew their attention.
    Susann_Gardener

I have 38 large A small B sized breast?s and I do love to feel them from time to time. I love the projection when I wear a bra so I will touch them and say yep they?re mine. They?re also fun to play with when I?m in the mood. It definitely enhances things if you know what I mean.

I sometimes sneak a feel down my trousers when I’m underdressed to feel my soft panties. Just my tummy and thighs though, and the frilly waistband. I love the smooth and soft feel of them.

Reality Check
    They are your breasts (whether you grew them or bought them) so feel them if you wish.

I sometimes "cop a feel" of both my natural boobs (not much there) or my D cup forms. Not if someone is looking, though.
    Krisi

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.
    When watching TV or reading or when laying in bed at night, I will occasionally cup a boob (form) in my hand. It gives me a comforting, peaceful feeling more than an erotic one to be wearing a bra and to have something nice to fill the bra cup.

Separately, though, there are times while, say, working at the computer when I get pleasure from the feel of the bra's straps and band on my skin. I will shift a shoulder or twist my body the tiniest bit. For some reason, the pull/resistance of the garment gives me a mild, but distinct, erotic charge.
    If only our families and friends could be as supportive as our bras!

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    When putting on a bra and inserting the forms I'll give the gear a quick once over with my hands to ensure things are in the right places. Similar when buttoning up a blouse or after putting on a dress. In the moment it is rather comforting to feel the mass and the fabrics as a subtle reminder of what I'm wearing.

Beyond that perhaps there is the odd time I rest my hand across my breasts, drift a finger down one side yet I don't believe it's a conscious effort.
    Part-time crossdresser, full-time human