Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sneak a Feel

It's not my body or even my bra cup filler I feel, it's the garments I'm wearing. The bra straps and their adjusters, the seams and stiffness of the bra and cups, the underwire and the bones at the outside of each cup - or several bones on a long-line. All those things, sensed through the material of a dress or blouse are so comforting. Likewise, resting my hands in my lap and feeling the hard, stiff edge of my girdle and the solid bumps of its suspenders beneath my skirt; putting hands on waist and feeling the elastic and boning of my foundations. With all these and more it's the contrast between the soft, delicate material of the dress, skirt or blouse and (for me) the usually complicated items worn, out-of-sight beneath.
    As ColleenA said, there is also the feeling you get as you go about every-day activities and the clothing responds - so different from how male clothes behave. Not only the bra strap on the shoulder and the tightness of the band as you stretch up or down but the pressure on your tummy when you stand up or on your rear when you sit or bend down in a firm girdle. Movements like these often justify a "feel" with a hand, just fo get that sense of the physical realities of women's clothing.

I didn't think I did but since this thread started I've noticed I do it all the time, and I like it
    Please Call Me Mandy

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
    It's not my body or even my bra cup filler I feel, it's the garments I'm wearing.
    Absolutely. I find it fascinating that women have always sought freedom from these bonds and I embrace them enthusiastically.

Quote Originally Posted by Monique65 View Post
    My breasts are a full C cup which I keep well shaved. I enjoy rubbing lotion on them after I shave them.
    I find nipples much more sensitive after shaving and want to feel the smooth skin. Chest hair is challenging for me.

I do feel mine....massage them in the shower to encourage growth (I am utterly flat-chested...training bra sized). When put the forms on, I often take a moment or two to feel their soft roundness on my chest...or rub the female-sized nips if my bra is not padded.

(Confession...one of the triggers that ignited my CD'ing is the fact that I really enjoy it when my wife plays with my chest and nipples. Not sure if this thought translates into reality or not, but my logic is: the larger the nipple, the more surface area there is that can be played with. I suppose I will learn the truth of that o ce I start growing my own. <shrug> )
    (borrowed from another, but it resonates with me, too)
    My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty

Jenny, I'm right there with you size wise. I'm wearing a size 42AA, so my breasts stand out a little. I'm also massaging them hopng they will get bigger.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

i enjoy feeling mine, i wear forms and to me it one of the most important part of my appearance, when i put the forms in, i seem to really feel like a woman.

I like the feel of the lingerie that I might be wearing at the time, so yes, I will sneak a feel from time to time.

I've got natural A's and occasionaly have a feel. With the breast forms, I often cup them in my hands when en feme and enjoy the feel of the weight of them in my hand. My favourite thing though, is running my hands up and down my legs when wearing hose or even better, when wearing stockings, stroking the area around the inside of the thigh where the stockings end.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Yes DianeT i agree.
    i do not wear mine for any kind of sexual feeling, it is the femininity feeling, glancing down and seeing them, feeling them wiggle as i move or the weight on my chest.
    i have a cheap set of forms now, but looking as some more realistic feeling brand to upgrade this feeling

I love the feeling and knowing they are there

I occasionally feel my breasts. I run my hand up & down my legs when wearing hosiery.

Banned Read only
    I can say I've never found myself massaging my breasts which basically are aging flab. However, since i am a lover of nylon I do love the feel of a nylon slips sliding over a nylon panty. The feeling is accentuated when I smooth out the layered nylon with my hands. I also like the feel of running my hands over sheer hosiery on my hairless legs.

On occasion I have gone out to a gig with my small gel-filled forms in an underwire bra under my guy uniform. I do feel myself up as I drive. The sensation of touch telegraphs through to my chest. I find it comforting. For that reason, I prefer a sheer bra to a padded one.

Yes I do. And I also love to feel the nylon under my fingertips as I run my finger up and down my legs after I shave them and lotion them and I first slip them on. And I also love the feeling of a bra wrapped around my chest and feeling the weight of the breast forms hanging off my body. I also love standing in front of the mirror when I am just wearing a bra and panties with my thigh high stockings

I as well like the feal of my bra with natural 40b cup, with the feel of panties along with stalkings with garter belt under my slip under my satin blouse and skirt. Can't get enough of the sensation of it all.

I don't really sneak a feel but I do love the feel of wearing a bra and stockings.
    I suppose I feel my shaved legs when not dressed quite often (I wear shorts a lot) and I love the smoothness when I rub the d aside of my knees together if that counts

Ide say yes I do. I usually wear a bra daily anita 42A shapes my chest very nicely to where a female co worker asked me if I had been working out. My wife likes to cop a feel too.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda77 View Post
    I as well like the feal of my bra with natural 40b cup, with the feel of panties along with stalkings with garter belt under my slip under my satin blouse and skirt. Can't get enough of the sensation of it all.
    Amanda, I love the feel of ALL those things too and more! Also I cannot get enough and know my enjoyment of lingerie is a very powerful high: it is sensual, exciting (most probably because it "shouldn't be done" and somehow fobidden! If I am tired or depressed, it gives me considerable strength; almost like a drug!
    I know it is a fetish of mine and I don't really want to get dressed in "outer" women's clothes, except occasionally a nice dress or sexy slip. As I've said, my wife knows and approves as long as I keep it at home and it doesn't alter my sexual drive for her of course (which it doesn't!) I think "real", full-time crossdressers may not like me fixating on lingerie and not commiting to full dressing up, but must live with that.

Platinum Member
    Hi Glenda , That's what they are there for, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes I realise I do more often when driving . I am a 42b naturally so wear bra daily for support which enhances the shape. Also massage in shower daily. Just feels right and reassuring mostly.

Sneak a Feel

I always wear a 36 B underwire bra sometimes padded sometimes not. I do sneak a feel now and then but what I love the most is the jiggle I feel when I walk with a little spring in my step or when I'm riding my bike or driving my car down a bumpy road.
    Please Call Me Mandy

Never really thought about how often I touch them.
    There are times I look down and see them and think wow those are mine?
    They do make me smile.

Your smile puts a spring in my step

Oh absolutely I do it all the time. Mostly subconsciously and that feeling never disappoints