Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am Supergurl

Brandie

"While I was taking my treatments I realized how stupid I was and Vowed to change for the better."

What happened specifically that changed your view?

SJ

Such a wonderful and inspiring story. You're living proof that we really can make those difficult choices, let go of how others define us and thrive. And you did it all in midst of such adversity.

Big hugs!! -Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine Janus View Post
    Brandie

"While I was taking my treatments I realized how stupid I was and Vowed to change for the better."

What happened specifically that changed your view?

SJ
    While I was taking chemo I was sitting in a seat facing the city skyline. I started thinking how many people there was in that city going about their everyday life. While I was sitting there attached to a medicine bag my life depended on each and every drip. Then it hit me Im fighting for my life in a fight or flight mode and where is all the people I hated on? Out in that city living their life while I am fighting for mine. I made a vow of change right then and there. Every one deserves to live their own life as they seem fit.
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

Brandie.n congratulations on your epiphany!

You are a Supergirl indeed. And you wear the costume nicely. Your life story is inspiring.