Thread: What a bleeping mess

What a bleeping mess

Must have been what room service must have said to themselves.

I am on the road again this week and I went clubbing last night. I had to go do some work for a few hours today and when I came back I noticed I had fresh towels and the trash was dumped. Since I did not have time to reorganize things , my room literally looked like a tornado hit it with everything from shoes to pantyhose spread all over the place. The room service people had to wonder about the mess I made. Oh well.

Just wondering if others make a huge mess when getting ready to go out.

Sandi

I am an ADHD person. We are kind of known for being walking mess dispensers. I am constantly aware of my need to be neater and to organize my life better. And yet, here I am.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Banned Read only
    Yes!

I travel with a large suitcase full of Ursula's wardrobe and accoutrements which will end up spread across the room leaving no room on the bed, no room on the dresser and only small areas where I can put my feet while walking around the room.

The waste basket is never big enough to hold the discarded empty shower gel, baby oil and various other containers, makeup removal pads, cotton buds, shaving foam, makeup encrusted towels and various other detritus that has accumulated by checkout so I've learned to bring a pack a refuse bag as well.

Platinum Member
    I am much too OCD to leave a mess behind. At worst, I may not pick up my makeup brushes right away.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Exactly Ursula,

Everything has to come out of the suitcase so you can locate items easily and they end up all over the place.

Sandi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    3 suitcases and a duffle bag of shoes and boots. Then, there's my guy stuff!

I always take a room with 2 beds so I can cover the 2nd one the entire time I'm there.

I put the "Do not disturb" sign up the entire week I'm in Vegas. Sometimes they call and insist on seeing my room after a few days. I set a time for that when I'm there!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Beech View Post
    Exactly Ursula,

Everything has to come out of the suitcase so you can locate items easily and they end up all over the place.

Sandi
    I dress at home only, but same issue here. All (clothes, makeup, goodies) comes out from a suitcase where it is super duper-ecisely folded so as to fill every corner down to subatomic level, and three quarters of the whole cargo have to go out and lay on whatever remotely looks as a flat surface if I want to have a chance to assemble a complete attire.
    It takes me 45 minutes or so to fold and repack the clean stuff properly.
    As for hotel rooms, I always leave them neat and tidy out of respect for the cleaning personnel.
    Last edited by DianeT; 03-19-2023 at 07:43 PM.

No, I am pretty neat and put everything back in its place as I take it off.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Many year of traveling for business resulted in my leaving a hotel room fairly neat. Otherwise it was too much trouble trying to find things.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

I definitely understand when traveling on business I would haul in multiple bags of my lady things spread them out on the bed hang my dresses, lay out my makeup on the bathroom counter along with my jewelry selection. I sometimes wondered as I walked out the door dressed what if something terrible happed to me and my wife had to come pickup my things at the hotel.

Reality Check
    I'm sure room service people eventually see just about everything imaginable and some things that cannot be imagined. I wouldn't worry about it.
    Krisi

I understand, from what I’ve read, that women generally leave their hotel rooms messier than men. So leaving your room messy should help you pass.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

As a side note, when I checked in at the airport, my girly suitcase weighed in at 51.5 pounds. They said any more and I would have been charged extra, so it was a lot of stuff spread out all over the place.

Sandi

When I travel for work I go by car so I can carry my girl stuff in the trunk. The down side of this is I can carry a whole trunk load of clothes, shoes, makeup, even a few different wigs. I generally only stay a single night so a lot of unpacking and packing for a single night of dressing. I tend to leave my room clean and tidy, you can never be sure that staff doesn't know any of my local team members.
    Last edited by BrendaPDX; 03-27-2023 at 09:44 PM.