Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: do you care if you pass....

I have never tried to pass because I have never gone out in public wearing any women?s outerwear. Now, there have been times that if I were in a terrible car accident and had to be rushed to the emergency room, the folks there might find me wearing some very feminine underwear.

Banned Read only
    If you've never dressed in public, you don't pass. If someone tells you that you pass, you don't pass. If you're consumed with passing, you don't pass. That's all for today.

For me I don't think I pass in public ,but try my best to blend in as much as possible given the scenario. I've got some looks when out shopping but it's never drawn a lot of attention. It's an amazing feeling being out and about whether I pass on not.

I don't care if i pass.... don't know if i do, as long as I'm treated respectfully. I go out 3-4 times a month, sometimes i put in more effort than other times. No negative reactions yet.

Like many on here have said, I aim to be 'unremarkable' in that I blend into the background and don't warrant any further scrutiny.
    i am still a long way from that, but that is the aim!

I, too, would like to think I'm 'unremarkable"

Yes, I do care. Do I pass probably not, do I blend probably not. On the few outings I have had I always try to look my best.
    Last edited by BrendaPDX; 05-21-2023 at 02:18 AM.

I do care most of the time. People can read me if they look close, but most don?t notice in passing. Ive had mostly positive encounters with people in public.