Thread: FEM April 8 Meeting Orlando

FEM April 8 Meeting Orlando

The Orlando FEM group is holding its regular monthly April meeting on the 8th at 6 pm. All members and prospective members are welcome. This meeting is held at a private facility in the greater Orlando area and members usually come dressed.

Please contact me for additional info. If you are not a member of FEM you'll need to do a phone interview before we give out meeting location info. I can arrange for that call if you would like to join us.

Looking forward to seeing some of you there!
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Also wanted to mention that our next meeting is scheduled for May 20th. I'll post a separate notice about that one as we get closer to the date.

Reminder for those living or visiting Central FL that our meeting is one week from today.

I'm making plans to get a facial at my local Hand & Stone that morning. Then it's a nap before a shower and very close shave. Then getting dressed in a very blendy outfit (black skinny jeans and a simple top) and going to a Sephora for a 60 minute makeup lesson before the meet.

I hope to see some of you there. I'll post a summary after the meeting.

Wow Jenn!!! That sounds AWESOME!!!
    Now I feel like I need to gussy up! lol
    It'll be great to see you!!

Quick followup to this meeting. It was held last night and I did go ahead with the makeover at Sephora. Great experience which I will recount in a different section of the forum.

Next meeting is May 20th. I'll post a separate reminder here.

One last thing before this gets locked - I've posted about my makeover experience mentioned above here. https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...05#post4640505