Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Surprised by my neighbour.

I don?t know what I would do. That would be a huge surprise and I am not sure it would go that well. But it might be fun to find out. I am happy for you that it went so well. It has to be a bit of a relief to.

Wow what an encounter. So glad it's turning out positive for you. Thank you for sharing. I'm eager to hear how your next visit over hair and make up goes.

I will definitely do a update when the next opportunity arises.
    Last edited by char GG; 03-28-2023 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post just before yours

I saw my neighbour Saturday afternoon and she asked if I was going out this weekend and did I still want her help with hair and makeup, I said unfortunately I can?t go out this weekend as my partner is home all weekend, but I?m planning to go out next Saturday as my partners friend is picking her up just after lunch time and they won?t be home until late evening, so if you don?t have plans could I pop over later in the afternoon and she said that would be fine as I have nothing planned.
    I must admit I?m really looking forward to my first makeover.
    Last edited by Charly52; 04-02-2023 at 03:12 PM.

Charly, I can understand your excitement about this but please be careful. My opinion is if/when your partner finds out it will not be good.
    Crissy

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Mary S View Post
    I think it now time for you to consider telling you spouse before someone else does for you. ... everyone else is holding your future in their minds.
    This statement makes so much sense to me. But I have no idea if you have previously tried to test the waters on this topic to get a sense of your partner's thoughts.
    And if you do tell her, she will probably ask at some point, who else knows about Charly? I recommend leaving the neighbor out of it completely in that first conversation. This must start out as something that you are "choosing" to share with her and her alone.
    If only our families and friends could be as supportive as our bras!

I don't know the situation with your partner but since you seem to go out when they are gone, I'm assuming that your CDing isn't revealed. Or if it is, it's not discussed.

That said, it seems you may be pushing the limits by going over to get help with makeup help by your neighbor. If you want makeup help, maybe it's best to go to someone that does makeup professionally, at a public place, and leave the neighbor out of the equation. Just the dynamics of taking your CDing to your neighbor's home is a red flag to some. It could be good or go bad quickly.

Of course, you will do what you want to do. Just think of all of the possibilities before you commit to taking this step. Don't let excitement cloud your judgement.
    Last edited by char GG; 04-02-2023 at 08:57 PM.

I really think that going to the neighbors for crossdressing related purposes is a seriously bad idea. Go over to do an odd job? Sure. Crossdressing?

Everyone has reasons for their spouses not knowing. When they discover, it's rare that spouses take it perfectly well. If by some chance you get discovered by your spouse at your neighbor's house doing something crossdressing, I wouldn't be at all surprised if she asks for a divorce. This is a bridge too far. Don't do it.

And, if possible, tell your spouse sooner rather than later. We can't judge your situation with your spouse of course. But, going next door? No. This is a bad, bad move.

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.
    I haven't been on this website much for quite some time. Right now I am catching up on a range of posts. And I just found an old post pertinent to this discussion. The following is from the "Ask a GG - Three" thread, circa Aug. 2020 (the specific posts are #28 and 29 on that thread):

" ... if you were (the wife) in a DADT marriage what would your response be to this relationship if it became known to you?"

"No no and no! If the husband was totally transparent and told his wife about this other woman, then maybe it would be ok, depending on a lot of things. Big maybe. Otherwise, what he is doing is sneaking around claiming it's emotional support but keeping it a secret. I would be livid. That behavior is so disrespectful." (This responder, btw, is Super Moderator char GG. Her responses, years apart, are consistent.)

Charly52, if you're still contemplating going over to your neighbor's, I would recommend you review those posts and a few subsequent ones where the ladies discuss how your wife could consider it an emotional affair and a betrayal.
    Last edited by ColleenA; 04-03-2023 at 02:01 AM.
    If only our families and friends could be as supportive as our bras!

Remember Charli, when you do tell your DADT spouse, say absolutely NOTHING about your neighbor. To do so is like pouring Gasoline on a fire.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Charly, you've no doubt noticed the overwhelming majority saying that you're playing with fire. And they're probably right.

BUT, I'd likely do the same thing if I was in your place. It does sound like a lot of fun! Personally, I'm looking forward to more updates!

My sister caught me when I was 12 dressed up in her clothes, I just couldn?t resist the feel of nylons/stockings/panties/lingerie, women?s clothes on my body, especially high heeled shoes. Something about wearing them and being very feminine made me tingle. Love it still today and I am 55 now. She didn?t tell my parents and even shopped for me sometimes for what I wanted to wear.
    Last edited by char GG; 04-08-2023 at 04:30 PM. Reason: This is a forum for CDers, Family & friends, please watch what you say