Thread: I think I "Passed"

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar

I think I "Passed"

Well this happened to me today as I was in Walmart of all places. I was dressed in my denim mini, a loose knitted sweater, knee high black laced boots, over the knee black socks and my luxurious curly wig. As I was strolling the aisles a man, I guess around my age, came up behind me and said to me "hi, that is a very sexy outfit you have on". I thanked him in my best female voice and smiled and then went about my business. Apparently we were heading in the same direction, cause I bumped into him on every aisle. And every time he made a comment and tried to engage me in conversation. He kept saying what a beautiful woman I was and that beautiful women like me make life worth living (he was laying it on thick). He asked me where I was from and I told him I was from Jersey, he said he was from Brooklyn. We chatted shortly. I said people from up north are more friendly than in the south. He then asked me if I was friendly. I smiled but didn't answer. He asked me if I was married and I told him I was separated and he said, well he must be an idiot because I was a beautiful woman, again I just smiled. I didn't want to encourage him, I was just being polite. Plus my girl voice is hard to maintain for long periods. I thought about coming clean and telling him the truth, but decided not to, just in case. All in all I was very pleased that I got the compliments. I think I'm sexy as hell when dressed up and I'm glad someone else thought so too.To tell you the truth, if I don't get hit on, I get a little pissed. LOL

Peace & Love
    Gerri

Gerri, That's a great story. A little affirmation goes a long way.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If u didn't "come clean" what makes u think u passed, Gerri? Maybe the guys that hit on u r attracted to trans? The only way to be sure is come clean!

I get hit on. Because I know I don't pass I assume they r all tranny chasers!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Whether you 'passed' or were 'made,' either way he thought you looked very good. I would have to agree with that assessment.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Gerri,

Passing or not, he obviously liked your presentation. I think those of us, who have gotten over the fear of going out in public, get some affirmation by compliments or being hit on. It kind of says yours looks are working for you, and yes you are a hot tamale when dressed up.

; )

Oh and P.S. , your message box is full by the way.

Sandi

Platinum Member
    It is affirming to learn that others find you attractive. Its troubling that a man would be making comments of that nature, creepy really.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    What matters is that you look fantastic. The recurring nature of your encounter leads me to conclude that he's a chaser. By this point in the 21st century, men know that laying it on thick towards cis women in a public setting can easily land them in hot water. Chasers, however, chase! Often to the point of being intimidating or threatening. I know this from plenty of personal experience. In any event, you are very beautiful and a little (or a lot) affirmation is always a wonderful thing!

Im sure your admirer was not the only man attracted to the cutie in the denim mini skirt. Looking at your pictures im not surprised you passed and were hit on fun story.

Reality Check
    I would say what you experience was "stalking". The guy didn't just happen to be going where you were going, he was intentionally following you. And it's quite possible that he knew you were not a "real" woman, he was an "admirer", someone who likes the idea of having sex with a crossdresser.

That situation would have made me very uncomfortable because I can't imagine trying to keep up a conversation in a female sounding voice.
    Krisi

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    How bout I just change the Headline to " I GOT HIT ON" instead, as I obviously don't "PASS".

Maybe it is this , I passed and got hit on. ; )

Sandi

Just adding, you seem to do a pretty good job at passing in the pictures you have posted.
    Last edited by Sandi Beech; 03-27-2023 at 02:18 PM.