Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keystone Conference 2024

Keystone Conference 2024

I just received the dates of the Keystone Conference 2024. They are March 20-24, 2024, at the same hotel as in 2023.

https://www.keystone-conference.org/

Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Easy to remember, 20-24 in 2024. I will definitely be there.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Nice!
    Last edited by johnna; 02-07-2024 at 08:08 PM.

Johnna

It's only when we can celebrate who we are that the world will ever be able to do the same...

Got the email as well. It's on my calendar although its doubtful that I'll actually make it. Still, it is intriguing.

It would be a road trip for me from central FL. Probably two days on the road, with a couple of 7-8 hour days of driving. I suspect my average speed will be fairly low as I'll need to tow a trailer to carry all Jennifers stuff.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Searching for a nice gown for the gala already!
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

How fun ! I think the planning ( what to wear ect is fun too)

suspect my average speed will be fairly low as I'll need to tow a trailer to carry all Jennifers stuff.
    Jenn that made me laugh?.I take way too much when I go away as well.
    Got to be prepared for anything?..right?
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Burton View Post
    Searching for a nice gown for the gala already!
    I just bought one at Macy's from the "Last Call" rack. That won't stop me from looking for an alternative between now and then.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn A116 View Post
    It would be a road trip for me from central FL. Probably two days on the road, with a couple of 7-8 hour days of driving. I suspect my average speed will be fairly low as I'll need to tow a trailer to carry all Jennifer's stuff.
    I've gone about 10 years running. The first few time I went, I kind of packed everything had I had, which wasn't very much. I met someone up there (from the local area) the first time I went. She was a much more efficient packer than me, and taught me to pack only 2 outfits per day, one for the daytime and one for the evening. That's what I've been doing and it works out quite well. The main problem is that I have to quarantine a room to try on outfits to make sure that they fit and match well enough.

Don't forget that you can also fly. This year, there were about 800 girls there. TSA couldn't have been too surprised seeing the 50th trans girl go through security on the way home.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Diva!
    It looks like rooms at the Hilton are sold out. Are there any chances of additional rooms becoming available for the Keystone dates? I know that's unlikely, but if I am somehow able to go, I would love to just stay at the Hilton for convenience.

From reading the website, the conference has a block of rooms but booking can't be made until January.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Diva!
    Thanks Jenn, that is good to know. I will keep my eye out

From reading the website, the conference has a block of rooms but booking can't be made until January.
    If they look to be booked up, that's probably 2023 news.

Like Jenn said, the booking won't open until January. In 2023, the hotel was 100% booked (with us and probably the regular customers). There was another hotel a block down that was the backup hotel.

Make sure that you sign up on the email list to be notified when the booking opens up. Once it opens up, the rooms book pretty quickly.

Looking forward to going again in 2924 for my second time. It was quite an experience to spend so much time en femme and to make friends and attend the seminars. If you can go, you should!

When and where is this?

March 20th - 24th, 2024 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

https://www.keystone-conference.org

Conference registration opens tomorrow morning, January 15 at 9:30.

As they used to say when I was a kid, "Be there of be square."

I?m registered and looking forward to attending! Who else?

I'm registered, Wednesday through Sunday. See y'all there.

I'm a veteran of 10 Keystones, so any questions can post here.

Trans Truth at Keystone 2024

Jeri Ann and I just learned that our workshop proposal, "Ambassadorship as Activism" has been accepted and scheduled for Keystone 2024. Our workshop is scheduled for 2:15 pm, on Saturday, March 23rd.
    https://www.keystone-conference.org/...ate=03/23/2024. Yes, it's similar to the one I presented at TCNE's "First Event" last weekend, but this time, Jeri Ann will join me.

We're looking forward to seeing many of our forum friends at the conference.
    Also, we're bringing some portable audio gear, looking to interview anyone who's interested in being a guest on the podcast. Reach out to Jeri Ann or myself to schedule a time. We're arriving late Friday, and departing mid-day on Sunday.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

It would be a road trip for me from central FL. Probably two days on the road, with a couple of 7-8 hour days of driving. I suspect my average speed will be fairly low as I'll need to tow a trailer to carry all Jennifer's stuff.
    I had relatives in Jacksonville and it was about 10 hours. Add 2.5 hours from Jax to Orlando and 2.5 hours from DC to Harrisburg and you've got quite a trip, plus a hotel along the way.

If Jennifer could fit all of stuff into a single checked bag and a carry-on, Jennifer could fly.

Jennifer could also box up some of her stuff and send it by USPS or UPS to be held for you at the front desk. I recall that the website has instructions on how to do it.

Last year we all met in the hotel lobby.

This has been on my bucket list for some time.

If the hotel has a swimming pool, we could have a swim party and order pizza delivered to us.

I've got several different styles of bathing suits, and I'm willing to do this. But, not alone.

So, I'm soliciting partners in crime.

The ultimate crossdressing bravery (or stupidity) test.

I can confirm that the Hilton is booked solid. I had to book us into another hotel just across the river. It's going to be a great weekend for the ride-share drivers.

BTW, our presentation, "Ambassadorship As Activism" is scheduled for 2:15 pm on Saturday (location TBA). Looking forward to seeing our many forum friends.

Hotel not booked. I just got a king mini suite. You have to call the hotel directly and ask for a room for the Keystone Conference, they still have two more rooms at the discount rate. Also after you register(I call hotel first to verify room, got burnt last time register pay then find out no rooms) ypu get a link to hotel amd it shows two rooms available. There maybe cancellations so keep that in mind too.
    Last edited by Denise C; 02-17-2024 at 12:36 PM.

Roll Call - Who's going to Keystone

I'm in the Hilton and will be there Wednesday through Sunday.

Flying in Friday evening, presenting Saturday afternoon and returning to Houston Sunday.

I'll be at the Hilton Thursday afternoon thru Sunday AM.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Quote Originally Posted by Jeri Ann View Post
    Flying in Friday evening, presenting Saturday afternoon and returning to Houston Sunday.
    That's right, Jeri Ann. Our time on-site is short, but we'd like to make the most of our time there. We are bringing some compact audio gear, so if you've got anything you'd like to share with our "Trans Truth" podcast listeners, please reach out to us. Our "Ambassadorship As Activism" workshop is at 2:15 pm on Saturday, so we'll be available outside of that window on Saturday. Friday evening and Sunday morning are also possibilities.

See y'all there!