Thread: Out and Equal Disney- largest lgbtq conference in the world

Out and Equal Disney- largest lgbtq conference in the world

https://www.wdwmagic.com/other/walt-...-the-world.htm

The event is scheduled from September 11 through September 14 2023, and Michael Chamberlain, chief marketing officer for Out & Equal, has confirmed to news outlets that Walt Disney World will be the host venue for both 2023 and 2024.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Just get some NYC drag queens there for security in case any "proud boys" decide to protest. I think that proud boys are afraid of NYC drag queens by now.
    Good on Disney. I don't think that Walt would have felt good about, but he's dead.
    Hope all goes well in this "Don't say gay" state.

Living very near this location I'm hoping that this doesn't turn into a political battleground. I'll refrain from further comment to avoid my comment getting deleted.

I will say that Disney always has conventions. Always. There are conventions for business, religious and special interest groups. We may be reading too much into the fact that Disney is the venue for this convention.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Bringing this thread back after almost a year. Did anybody go to this event in September 2023? I can't recall seeing anything about it in the local media.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.