Sorry to go deep here, but as my current relationship is ending, I'm pondering what the future looks like for me in a new relationship. I wold love to hear from others their thoughts on how common is it in your experience for women to actually accept being in a relationship with a crossdresser? I don't mean tolerate or accept some form of DADT. I mean really accept it and be comfortable with it? My fear is that it's almost zero. I do enjoy crossdressing and often think hey, it should really be no big deal. Considering all the vices in the world, its harmless. But is it? Thats not my lived experience. My x is horrified by it and thinks is deviant behavior that should be eliminated. In my dark days, I tend to agree with her about eliminating it ( not that its deviant). I would be devastated if my kids found out that's for sure. My hunting and fishing buddies would be shocked and drop me from the group. So, if I accept that I'm correct in understanding the view of my x, my kids and my friends, doesn't it make their perspective more in line with reality? Am I in denial about my thoughts on crossdressing being no big deal? There is no doubt my life would be easier and it would open up more options in future partners if my inner fem wold go away. But, I just can't. I'm sure you can understand. I've tried over the years with mixed levels of success, but the urge always returns. I'm terrified of being humiliated if my crossdressing were common knowledge to my kids and friends. So, how can I expect a future partner to have a different view than I have? Yikes, I can really get my head all messed up when I think about this. Is my only real option moving forward to keep this side of me hidden from all my relationships and only crossdress those times when I'm alone? I don't want to live an isolated life just so I can tame my urges. Thank you all in advance for your perspectives.