Thread: Must be more careful

Must be more careful

I ordered some stuff from a bakery and I was supposed to pick up everything at 1:00. They called me and asked if I could come earlier because they wanted to close early. I was sitting on the couch watching tv wearing a full slip that I wear as a nighty and partly dressed. I put on a tshirt and track pants over my slip and took off the loop earrings and wig and put on a baseball cap.
    When I got to the bakery I walked in and this is a very small place and I guess everyone also came early because it was busy in there.I noticed a few people were staring at me or just taking a second look but I didn't really make anything of it. I picked up my stuff and when I got into my car I looked in the mirror and noticed I didn't remove my pink lipstick. This is the second time in a few months this happened to me, I started thinking I'm starting to slip a little with age maybe and I have to be more careful.
    When I got home I was putting the stuff in the fridge and my wife called me over to her and she asked me to turn around to see my rear. When I turned around all I heard her say was "OMG you went out with all the lace of the slip gathered and sticking out of the back of your track pant". I went to mirror and looked and a big portion of the lace of the slip was all exposed. I decided to go clean and told her also about the lipstick, she told me in the future she will have to check me out before I leave the house.
    I was still looking in the mirror at the lace of slip sticking out and I told my wife I didn't know why but I was getting aroused by the thought of the people behind me who must have for sure seen it sticking out and what they must have been thinking.
    I'm just wondering if something like this has ever happened to anyone here and how they felt if something fem was on display what people would have thought. I can't imagine what the people behind me were thinking.

Hello Maria, I had the pleasure of using some waterproof mascara once, it took forever to wash off. But that was about it for me.

Banned Read only
    There was an incident years ago when my wife was out of town for seven plus days. It was "Stephanie" time; dresses hanging in the closet, shoes lined up at the foot of the bed, undergarments in the drawers and not in storage boxes, etc. I had applied makeup, including nail polish. The telephone rang. Daughter-in-law and granddaughter were locked out of their house and car keys in the house. "Can you bring your spare key?" "Yikes" (really a different word). That was the fastest cleanup ever. Turned out I was not needed as DIL got the garage code from my son, but she waited for me to arrive as I was still driving over. I know there must have been some residual tell-tale signs on my nails which I held in my lap and sun glasses to hide my eyes. It could have been an unintended outing to my family. I mulled over the risk v reward; thought about the women in my life. None of them wear nail polish everyday and certainly not eye makeup. At best my wife adds lip color. I decided then and there all the makeup is not necessary.

Maria, you definitely need to have your wife check you out before running errands. I'm surprised you did not get a "your slip is showing, dear" from a customer or employee. Heck, there are cell phone cameras out there! Ugh!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    That's cool Maria. I did that at work a few times when I was younger. Your brain is thinking why the looks. So you dart to the rest room and hey presto that's why. A few must have thought more of it, but in 27 years in the yard, no one ever enquired much further.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I go out as lot dressed, Maria. Have been for over 15 years. And, I've been come on to a number of times.

However, I've never been turned on by the people I meet or by their personal thots about me!

Have u wondered if maybe you're an exhibitionist at heart?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I think it is kind of funny. Most women look in the mirror before heading out of the house. Maybe you should too.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    I was still looking in the mirror at the lace of slip sticking out and I told my wife I didn't know why but I was getting aroused by the thought of the people behind me who must have for sure seen it sticking out and what they must have been thinking.
    I am of an age where my libido is definitely slipping. And I am not sure whether I should be very sad or extremely happy about that!

Platinum Member
    Good thing you avoided people you know.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Maria, As long as it wasn't anyone you knew who saw the lipstick or the slip, I'd just laugh it off.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

The cat is out of the bag. next time you go to the bakery, go in complete girl mode.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I can't imagine what the people behind me were thinking.
    Gosh there is the eccentric guy from down the street.

I was still looking in the mirror at the lace of slip sticking out and I told my wife I didn't know why but I was getting aroused by the thought of the people behind me/
    Disturbing
    Last edited by char GG; 05-22-2023 at 11:22 PM. Reason: fixed quotes
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Sounds like no harm done - thanks for sharing

Forgetting the lipstick - I'd be embarrassed.
    My slip showing - I'd be mortified.