Thread: cross country

Aspiring Member

cross country

Just got back from a 8 day cross country trip. Dressed 3 days going and 3 days coming back. 2 days at destination in male mode.
    For travel it was so nice to be in complete fem mode with short skirt, bra and forms, wig, etc - all day long. Not sure how well I passed but it was great to stop and shop a little. Didn't seem to get noticed by other shoppers or staff. It was nice to stop at a rest stop and be able to use the ladies room. did not once use the male rest room although I did skip a rest stop when a mother and daughter were present. I did not want to make anyone feel uncomfortable so I tried to go in when they were empty. This was a rare opportunity but I hope to be able to travel again while presenting as a woman.

Reality Check
    In some states, it's a crime to use the restroom not of your "birth sex". Be very careful of this. Or use the "family" restroom.
    Krisi

Platinum Member
    Glad you had a good trip and encountered no problems along the way. I have done the same thing several times with no difficulties whatsoever.

A comment about bathrooms. While I suppose its true that some state legislatures have imposed rules governing the use of public bathrooms, I have often wondered who these legislators thought was going to enforce such laws. If I were, say a state patrolman, I might have second thoughts about questioning a persons gender as they entered or exited a restroom. Even a well-intentioned misjudgment could have embarrassing and insulting consequences.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Agreed. There's a reason that there has never been a successful prosecution of a TG person for simply using the ladies room; not one. Law enforcement officers have better things to do than enforce certain laws.
    Last edited by char GG; 03-24-2023 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Keeping thread within the rules
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Aspiring Member
    Actually, designated bathrooms are not available at all public places. Airplanes, for instance have non designated bathrooms although they are one holers. Ive also seen signs that say multi hole bathrooms are TG friendly. The sign, by the way is on both bathrooms where the intrances are next to each other.

Platinum Member
    SheriM, it just occurred to me that we had a 3-hole, TG friendly bathroom, right out the back door of our farmhouse.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Walmart stores generally have a "family" restroom, in the back of the store near the Electronics department.

"Cross Country" would be a great name for an event where people would start on one coast and attend crossdressing events in cities where they stop as they drive to the opposing coast culminating in a grand gala.

Someone get on that!