Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you

"I dreamed I sailed the canals of Venice in my Maidenform bra"
    Not really, but those full-page adverts in the '60s seem to have left an impression in my then-teenage mind.

I rarely recall a dream, don't recall any about CDing.
    I do recall having dreamed about Tetris, back in the day.

Reality Check
    I very rarely dream about crossdressing and when I do, it usually has something to do with my breast forms and realizing that I shouldn't be wearing them and trying to hide or remove them. Not the best of dreams.

If I could somehow direct my dreams, I would like to dream that I am a woman, out in the world, doing real "woman" things. I have been unable yo do that.
    Krisi

I've never had dreams about crossdressing. However, I do dream somewhat regularly. I tend not to remember most of them; but, my wife can tell me about them as I often talk in my sleep. I sold boats for a boat manufacturer from 1983 thru 1999. My wife tells me I talk to the boat dealers I sold to. That may be a good reason I've never cheated on my wife. I'd hate to have that discussion in my sleep.
    Last edited by Heather76; 04-02-2023 at 11:01 PM.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Yes, I dream about what I will wear at some upcoming events. Then I search through my closet and jewelry to see if I like the combination. Sometimes I will also make a photo. Sometimes I have to sew.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I?ve had a recurring CD themed dream. The circumstances change, but I?m dressed only in bra and pantries. I?m talking with people at dinner or shopping at a convenience store and suddenly realize how I?m dressed. I feel utterly embarrassed but then realize that no one notices. Regardless of them not noticing, that doesn?t change the way that I feel, and my only goal at that time is to make it to safety so that I can change.

There have been a couple of times when I wonder if I?m dreaming (this is part of the dream) and just hope that it?s just a dream because the price of being discovered would be quite awful.

I?m either case, I usually wake up and after a few confusing moments, I realize that I was only dreaming and then relax and I go back to sleep. I?ve probably had a variation of this dream about 20 times in the past 40 years.

I have had a few dreams like that. Wish I had more

I often have dreams of my crossdressing where I am caught out in public or by friends/family members in the house. My wife accepts my dressing and is not part of the dreams . I always feel extremely embarrassed and concerned about the long term consequences of people knowing my secret. It's always a great relief when I wake and realise I can continue my feminine times and enjoy the wonderful pleasure they bring to my life.

weird timing....normally no but just had two....one where my forms would not stay put....and the most recent one where after going out i went to my aunt and uncles house which used to be my dads and did not change before doing so....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Banned Read only
    Usually my cross dressing dreams have something traumatic happening occurring; car breaking down, lost, etc. Over the years I've mentioned on this site that I had a terrible dream when I was about four years old. This was a time when our family did not have a television set and I was too young to read newspapers. I dreamed one night that I was a young woman who had been beat up and killed. The woman had been left dead in a muddy parking lot dressed only in a white slip. Several years later when my mother got a washing machine in our apartment (against the rules) she would hang her white slips on a clothesline to dry. Those slips started my journey into woman's clothing. Seriously now, I do wonder about "past lives" people may have led. In the early 1950's (circa 1951) I do not know that anything as graphic as the images would have been fodder for the nightly local news.

Stephanie, it was in the 50s that one of the locally owned Texas TV stations started to show things like that. We called it bloody channel 12, or the Gore Channel. They had a team of reporters and camera men that would take footage of every instant the emergency people started to cover the gore as soon as the could so the camera crews could not take their photos. This was 50 years before I actively started to cross dress. We normally turned the channel or even turned off the Telly.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 04-10-2023 at 11:32 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    <snip>The unfortunate part is that I only remember them briefly when I awaken and a few hours later the memory is gone.
    That's my experience, too, only my memory of dreams is almost always limited to the few seconds after I wake up. However, when I realized that dreams would quickly evaporate from memory, I started keeping a little handheld microcassette recorder on my night stand, so that I could quickly get into detail, about what I could remember before it faded away.
    Most were just very brief memories about all sorts of sometimes very odd dreams. But the first really interesting thing I noticed, was that the dreams could be of years or even a decade or more, all in very good detail. I also noticed that actual real life sounds would show up in my dreams, such as someone coming in to wake me up, or part of the dialogue from a TV show that was playing on the TV that I had left on and fallen asleep while watching, and in the dream thought to myself for a brief moment, 'Gee, there's no TV around, where's that sound coming from?' but then the outside sound would disappear when I realized it didn't fit with what was happening.

But... I had an interesting lucid dream, about a woman assisting me dressing up, and gradually it resulted in my body becoming more feminine over time. The dream encompassed months or years of first just being friends with here, and later living with her, and her having me do things which would tailor me into becoming more feminine (such as wearing corsets to gradually help shape my waist, using Rogaine to make my hairline grow back to a more feminine contour, getting other bodily hair removed by electrolysis, etc.). The key item, was that I was eventually always able to wear women's size 12 shoes in the dream, but I knew that my feet were a size 16 mens. So realizing that it was impossible for my feet to shrink, I thought about the rest of the things in life and how it didn't seem to make sense, and then realized that I was dreaming; but the dream continued on for a few months of that dream life, although the knowledge that it was a dream would come and go during the remainder of the dream.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

My Mother-in-law always dressed to impress and last night I dreamed I was at her home, and she had an overabundance of stockings. She asks if I wanted to go through them and pick out any I liked. She had all colors and as I was shifting through them my dream ended.

I dream about hanging out with my cis female friends out in the world

I have not had a dream in awhile, but did post this dream several years ago.

I was wearing a black satin Chinese qipao (had to look that up) dress, never had one in real life so I do not know where this came from, stockings and heels with a short trench coat. I felt very feminine and confident knowing from the neck down I was quite passable. My face was another story, but that did not seem to bother me. I was walking down the center of a church, half filled with people who did not seem to notice me. I continued to walk and sat down in about the third row from the front. Waiting for the service to start I glanced around and caught the eye of a very attractive well-dressed woman with long dark hair and very red lips. Holding our gaze, people suddenly began to move table and chairs around and create a large dining area. So I pitched in and helped and still nobody seemed to notice or cared who or what I was. Then people started to prepare food as if we were having a banquet. So for some reason I went outside and over to a table and started to cut up some vegetables. The woman with long dark hair followed me. She came over to the table I was at and reached inside my coat and placed her hand on the lower part of my back. I turned to face her and we gently kissed. Where she placed her other hand begins the erotic side of the dream and I will have to leave that to the imagination.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    My dreams are gender non-specific actually I don't know I've never really thought about gender in my dreams.
    I me doing whatever and that's what I normally do whatever like boy or girl or whatever.
    I guess I'm me enough that I don't specifically separate it out in my dreams.

I often dream I'm out with friends in really sexy gear with high heels and no one bats an eye....sadly I doubt any of this will ever had happen as I don't have the figure,heels are totally impossible for me (physically) and I just haven't got the nerve to let anyone other than my wife see me in my female outfits ...... But one can dream....Maybe one day I'll pluck up enough courage to go for a full M to F makeover and achieve part of my dream

Hello Sabine, Oddly enough I don't remember my dreams. I know I dream, everybody dreams, but I haven't had the pleasure of remembering them for decades now. I hope I cross dress in at least some of them. Brenda

I had a dream not very long ago. I found a young CD that is quite alluring to the eye. Well I find Jade mother bearing for her. But my dream we layed in bed and I just held her like she needed. I was leaning against the wall she sat in front of me back to me. I wrapped my arms and legs around her and we just cuddled like that all night. Not sexual at all.
    If you buy Craftsman tools instead of DeWalt to match your nails. You might be a cross dresser.

I don't have them all the time, but it varies.
    Sometimes in my dreams I'm around people, who in real life don't know and it's like they don't notice or care.
    Other times I'm embarassed,discovered, or afraid I will be ( Several in real life know all about me but many don't)
    and sometimes I'm the object of a mans affections.

Yes I dream all the time, lots of different situations all include being out there publicly which is the main thrill. Generally they all involve going out for a day, movies, museum or going out to play crazy/mini golf or similar.

Never have
    Amanda

Yes absolutely Sabine. All the time. I generally dreamed about being fully dressed en femme with GGs. I actually did have the experience of being fully dressed with a GG many years ago until we lost track of each other.

I dream sometimes and wake up feeling nice about them in general. Can be quite lucid at times too. Dairy products tend to have an effect on my dreams . Particularly if eaten late at night.

I dream of CDing very rarely (probably much less than once a year), and when I do, they are the same as Debbie, I'm supposed to dress in clothes laid down for me on a bed or whatever by a GG. I usually start dressing and the dream stops. Maybe the excitement wakes me up, I'm not sure. I never dreamed beyond the point of getting dressed.
    Another thing about dreams in general: when I remember them, I remember them very well. But overall I have the impression to dream infrequently. But I know it isn't true. Because if I start talking with my wife about a dream, it very quickly unearths another one, and that one reminds me another one, and often many, and soon it's a whole lively collection of dreams that come back to mind.
    It happened recently when talking about dreaming of flying. I told my wife that I wasn't dreaming of it anymore since I was a young adult. Back in those days I was making a dream where I would fly from a river bank or a valley foot to another. But while saying this I suddenly realized that I had dreamed of flying just the day before. But the dream was very different, more about a controlled levitation from a few meters over the ground to great heights over trees and buildings. And in a very different scenery. But wait, there's was also this scenery. And this one. And this other dream the past week. And wait, this particular one was in fact a recurring one. Etc. After a few minutes everything came back to mind. I am in fact dreaming of flying probably several times a month.
    Talking about dreams seems like pulling a thread from a wool ball...

I truly wish I could bring CD'ing into my dreamscapes. I would love to explore the possibilities.
    A long while ago, I dreamed that I suddenly grew full breasts. I turned in place, then the weight appeared, and I was holding a pair of seriously big boobs in my hands. I remember feeling shocked and quite anxious that folks would see me so changed. At the same time, I also felt the rush of excitement of: "oh wow, I got boobs now!"
    <shrug>
    Dreams are neat.
    'Nuff said.

Jenny O.
    ����������
    (borrowed from another, but it resonates with me, too)
    My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty