Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you

had quite a few dreams about crossdressing over the years. As well a dreams where I'm in the middle of transitioning to female.

Most of my crossdressing dreams have been where I'm out and about dressed and no one notices. I remember one from when I was in high school I was playing football and had a bra and panties on under my equipment, once we were done I would get changed and no one on the team noticed I had them on.

I've had dreams too where I'm out shopping with my mother and others from my family who don't know I crossdress and I'm putting female clothing in my shopping cart and none of them say a thing.

Ive had dreams when I'm transitioning no one seems to notice and everyone refers to me as Christina.

I've also had dream here and there where a friend of mine who is a drag queen is helping me set up for a show she's putting on and has me as one of the main acts.

My immediate internal response to the question was 'Never' and that absence has never occurred to me as odd in any way. Reflecting on the issue and the universal question of why be interested in crossdressing, much less why some pursue it with more vigor than others, it occurs to me that the question of dreaming or not dreaming might be a significant one.

I just had this dream last night and knew I had to post it here. Not exactly a crossdressing dream since I don't know how I was dressed. In my dream I was given a bunch of different colored lace bras and had to arrange them in a certain way to solve a puzzle. I can't imagine how this puzzle works.
    Last edited by Nyla F; 05-12-2023 at 09:51 PM.

I tend to dream quite often about it. Most of the time it's me out in public dressed up fully and not having my cover blown. Which I find slightly odd as I have never been out in public fully dressed before. I went as a girl for Halloween years ago but it wasn't exactly in public. So maybe my recent dreams are just my hopeful thinking. Not sure if it's a sign either. If it is a sign then I suppose I'm ready to actually do it.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I don't ever recall having a dream where I was cross dressed. I have had re-occurring dreams of being a woman since I was young though.