Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you

Do you

Ever dream about crossdressing and if so, WHAT do you dream?

SJ

Being dressed up by a GG has been one of many recurring dreams.Would like to make that a reality some time by visiting a makeover dressing service.

Very rarely and even those were vague; however, I do dream a lot many are nightmares. Of course the most recurring one is how I am going to fail some college course despite that being decades ago.

Sandi

When I dream it?s usually I am with some friends on a trip, we end up on a lgbt cruise and somehow there is this full bodysuit there in my room with my fave hair and an awesome wardrobe. I change into the suit and go with my girls and get our nails done, hit the bar and the club and just enjoy being Olivia!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Denier View Post
    Being dressed up by a GG has been one of many recurring dreams.Would like to make that a reality some time by visiting a makeover dressing service.
    Wow! That would be amazing. I?ve never heard of a place like that. I don?t know if it?s allowed but if you have a fave place I?d love to know

-Olivia

Sabine, I have dreams where I am crossdressed. I also have dreams where I am a woman. I don't have them all the time, but I do have them.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Shoe shopper
    Great question! i dream of being dressed and going out. I do have a reoccurring dream of going out for a girls night!

I've had number of dreams involving being dressed. Some simply can't be spoken about. The most pleasant ones involve being away with my SO.

I do, its weird, Im so alone, but guess what I accept it, I stand tall and walk straight, I walk right through every one , and every person I pass is a friend from the past, and yes it wakes me up !!!!!, and when Im out and about, 40 miles from home, I do scour the pub/club Im in to see if there is anyome I know, not that they would recognise me in full makup anyway.

My cross dressing dreams started out being afraid of being outed and wanting to hide my feminine attire. Now, they have morphed into a feeling of acceptance and contentment.
    Honoring the woman within

I haven't had one of those dreams that I can recall for quite awhile. But then they say that we don't even remember dreams that do not tell some kind of story or tidbits can be assembled into a story, even one that makes little sense.

But in the past I have had dreams of crossdressing as well as being a GG. They all got really weird and once in awhile even involved sex. I don't place much importance in them, but they can get very interesting and fantastical. I often wonder where the scenes in the dream come from because they are not of anything I recall ever thinking or doing before. Normal dreams, if there is such a thing, always involve things I have done and are obviously drawn from memories.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Sometimes, usually about being at work dressed.

I’m usually not aware of my clothing in dreams. When I am aware of it, it's always female clothing. Sometimes I dream about showing up at some inappropriate place wearing my forms. Sometimes I dream that my wife and I are both young women. We're BFFs, and go around doing "bad stuff".
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

My most common theme in my CD dreams is that I find myself somewhere, among people, and I realize that I'm dressed feminine. Nobody seems to notice or care, but I usually feel like I *should* slip away and change into boy clothes. Most times, there's always something that prevents me from doing it and I just carry on with whatever's happening.
    I should note that I don't feel embarrassed, shamed, or afraid in these dreams - just that I *should* change.

Oh yes. One once said dreams are fears and wishes. I?ve had both. Some dreams are in color and intense. Mostly the enjoyments felt or the fears of getting caught.

Yes, I do. I also occasionally dream I'm female.
    The unfortunate part is that I only remember them briefly when I awaken and a few hours later the memory is gone.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Yes and they are sort of like the one where you realize you are naked and totally embarresed. I dream that I am caught while being dressed. Unnerving to be sure and usually have to wake up

I day dream frequently!
    I want a (item of women's clothing) just like that one!
    luv J

I dream that I am wearing women's clothing but never wigs and makeup. I am with people I know and usually my wife. Doing normal things.

I have dreams every night, very elaborate dreams sometimes with confusing links to my awake life, other times no connection at all. I sometimes remember some details from the dream when I wake up, but other times I just remember that I was dreaming something.

The dreams rarely involves dressing, but I remember having had a few over the years. The focus was not on dressing, but in the dream I was very aware that I was dressed and presenting as a female.
    The really weird thing was that while I was very aware of the situation, nobody around be seemed to notice anything different about me.

I have periodic recurring dreams of going to work, or someplace public and realizing I'm in a dress or skirt.
    I try to hide it or find something to change into, but never can.
    The odd thing about the dreams is that the other people in the dream never seem to notice.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

CD: I'm wearing women's clothes, including a very visible bra, I know there's a party coming up but my wife tells me not to change yet because there's lots of time. Time goes by, the party is now in full swing and I realize I never changed. No one has noticed yet but I fear they will if I stand up and go to change. Panic ensues.

Non CD: High school, last day of school of my senior year, I realize I've forgotten to go to History class all year and today is the final. I don't even know where the classroom is, but if I don't pass I don't graduate.

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyDawn View Post
    I have periodic recurring dreams of going to work, or someplace public and realizing I'm in a dress or skirt.
    I try to hide it or find something to change into, but never can.
    The odd thing about the dreams is that the other people in the dream never seem to notice.
    I don't have them often, but they tend to be similar to what you describe, ShelbyDawn, except there's more a feeling of awkwardness than desire to hide.

The only moment that I've ever recalled long-term from such a dream still makes me laugh: I went shopping with my mom, and we were looking for matching mother-and-son bras.
    If only our families and friends could be as supportive as our bras!

Recently had one about being dressed in my favorite blue dress and walking around the mill I used to work in. Every one was nice to me.

Unfortunately no, retired military ( <2 years out) so mine are more related and the triggers are the daily news of current events. This site helps me in many ways from the noise.
    Last edited by mbmeen12; 03-31-2023 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Typo
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Most of my life I had a reoccurring dream where I got locked in a large department store overnight and spent the whole time using all the facilities to completely dress, find the perfect wig, amazing makeup, heels, purse, accessories. And when the store opened in the morning I walked out the front door, a beautiful, confident woman. That’s where the dream always ended. Those dreams pretty much stopped when I started dressing and going out in public. Guess I have lived the dream and didn’t need them anymore?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos