Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Church

MOD HAT ON

Char made a warning already!
    This is the final one.
    I just deleted one thread and edited FOUR others.
    This thread IS talking about church as a place to go out dressed.

It is NOT where you complain about different religions or compare them.
    Or complain about religion in general or converting.
    There is a no religion policy for a reason.
    So back to what the OP is talking about .
    Last edited by Di; 04-11-2023 at 07:54 AM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I have attended church dressed on two occasions several years ago. I did research the area and found a church in the gay community with a gay pastor. Their website indicated that all were welcome. When I was there I did not see any other CDs but all the folks were friendly and welcoming. The congregation looked to be a good blend of gay and straight, all seemingly open minded. I had a opportunity to sit a visit with the pastor at the end of the service and had a good visit. I will go back again when I have the opportunity.
    Molly

Yesterday I wore a sweater dress and black boots along with painted fingernails to church for Easter. So I joined in with the cis women in wearing a dress. It's nothing new for me to wear dresses to church.
    Last edited by JohnH; 04-11-2023 at 10:10 AM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Monica, often wondered ?, when I go out to Blackpool once a month, I sometimes stay above the drag show club, cant always get a room, but ts great just to be able to walk downstairs dressed, anyway I diverse, out of my bedroom window there is a church with a big banner outside ALL WELCOME, Hmmm am I ??, its normally to stay a saturday night, so maybe, just maybe one Sunday morning instead of going for a walk down the beach front, I will go to Church and introduce myself ?, yes I am brave enough to do it, but still wondering if its my cup of tea yet. but tempting.

I have visited churches five times while dressed. All were pleasant. Two were Seventh Day Adventist churches, one was a conservative Baptist church in a small town, one was a Presbyterian PCUSA church, one was a more liberal Baptist church. People were friendly and invited me back. In the most conservative church, they were having a meal afterward and a family insisted that I stay for the meal and they invited me to sit with them.
    I was dressed in a skirt/dress for each of these, but presenting male. I had no idea that it would be nice like this. I am a man of faith, and it was very nice to be able to go to where I belong, dressed like I love to dress.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

The church I go to is both LGBYQ2s+ and affirming . Church members are mostly elderly but very friendly . I am so glad there is one more place for me to dressed to the 9th .