Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That was dumb

The day I see a guy with toe nail polish, despite being a CDer myself, my first thought will be that he lost a bet to his children, not that he's a panty club member. I think you might overestimate the amount of people who know that we exist outside of TV shows and expect to see one of us in real life.

Wait, DianeT, you've never seen a guy with toe nail polish?? I live in a VERY conservative area and I've seen several every year for the past 5+ years. Ordinary guys. This isn't in the gayborhood. I expect to see more than ever this year. Fingernail polish is a different matter. The guys I see wearing fingernail polish are not the ordinary guys. Fingernail polish seems to go with tattoos and piercings, or the feminine guys. The nail salon is still another matter. I was told by a nail tech that 30% of her business is male. Not doubting her, but that'd be high from what I see. Seems like there's always at least one guy in any busy salon I've been in, and I've seen 3 or 4, which would have been fully half of the clientele. Often with their wives or girlfriends, but just as often alone. Every single guy I've seen at the nail salon seems as familiar and comfortable getting his nails done as I am, and I've been doing it since the first nail salon opened in the town where I used to live back in the 80's. I don't know where they go or what they do when they leave, but I've seen guys in there getting acrylics, nail art, accent nails, you name it. GF and I often get our nails done together, which is very cool. Some time back I had gone by myself and there was a married couple picking out polish. They were both already wearing polish already. I was also picking out polish and I overheard the husband saying, "I think I'm going to get this on my accent nail". Gave me the thought that there's hope for this world yet! Unfortunately I don't think the nail salon is much of a reflection of real life.

I've worn skirts out in public while in presenting male and people hardly pay any attention these days.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

Platinum Member
    When you Least Expect it, It will Happen,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!