Thread: Girl Time with Paola

Girl Time with Paola

There was a long running channel on YouTube called "Girl Time with Paola".

She gave all kinds of crossdressing tutorials (from makeup to deportment to relationships) and along the way discussed her own journey. She even answered questions left in the comments section by her fans.

I genuinely enjoyed her video's, but as of about 1 week ago they disappeared (and this channel had been up for somewhere between 7-10 years, with semi-weekly new videos).

Anyone know the story behind that? I hope she's well; she gave a great deal to our community. I miss seeing her.

Chris

That's too bad, she had been around for a long time, too.
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

Wow - just watched her channel ike 2 weeks ago. I just checked it and it is gone. Not sure why. Maybe U-tube took it down. They ave taken dow many channels. Paola has a 2nd channel but has not posted on it like 2 years but it is still up. Shame I reaslly liked watching her stuff. She did say something in her last video about not posting much for a while.
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

That is a shame. I think I have watched all her videos. She does such a good job and is so passable. I know that she started to transition and then stopped and had moved into a new house. And she was a total motor head. I will miss her!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Paola has posted on YouTube using different aliases from time to time. Maybe she's changed her name yet again.

She used to post here under the name of TatianaJames. The last time was around mid-2021, and we haven't heard anything from her under that name since then.

Yeah, I also noticed she had not posted any new videos recently. There was a lot of good videos and tips on her channel. I hope in the future her channel returns in some way!

Last I saw she was stopping her transition. I had just watched that video recently. Hopefully she?s ok.

Sorry to hear about Paola. I always enjoyed watching her. I doubt it was youtube removing her, she never posted anything that would violate their rules. Probably something personal. Hope she's okay.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

I hope she is ok. I really enjoyed watching her videos. She did a great job of educating. I was concerned for her in one of her last videos. She always appeared to look at you through the camera. The one video, she never looked at the camera. Eyes were either looking downward or off to the side. She had mentioned about her wife. Seemed as though they were having some problems. I hope she can work through this. Best wishes to her. I am sure all of us are here for her if she would reach out.

Did find a lot of images of hers when searching for Paige James. But the source files have mostly been deleted. She appears to have scrubbed herself off the web for what ever reason. Also searching for Paige James Paola I get a YouTube video of a girl (biirdheart) who reports her husband came out as trans. About 4 years ago. So that might be Paolas wife, or ex-wife it would appear.

Karen, she also went by Chelsea Jean for a while. This was another YouTube channel she had. Her picture is there but no content.

I follow Paulo also and noticed her content is offline now. She has had informative videos and spoke of many shopping excursions and make up tutorials. But she started hormones last year and then per her videos started de-transitioning for her marriage. Hoping she?s doing okay.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Oh wow, I'd been watching Paola some too, I loved her videos..... Who knows what happened to her? I, too hope she's ok and perhaps she'll come back and give her fans an explanation? I mean, not that I would really expect her too, whatever's going on is her business, but hopefully she'll let everyone know that she's ok.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

OMG......I hope she's OK. I've been following her ever since we got to be friends on this site.
    In her last videos, she did mention she was transitioning and feeling great with HRT.....then in her last video, she said she stopped for family reasons. She looked very insecure and puzzled. Not to mention sad. Stopping but in reality not really wanting to. Lots of people responded to her last video, encouraging her to re-start transitioning because it is who she really is, e.g. a woman. Maybe all these supportive comments put her in a space where she had to confront her family....

https://www.youtube.com/@girltimewithpaola9251/videos

the channel is back, look at the link

I came across her Temu dress try-on video this morning. I'm glad I'm not the only one to find she was back online. Hope all is going well for her despite any problems she has with detransitioning (see her video on that).
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Guess it was not removed - maybe she set it off for some reason or it was a u-tube problem. Glad it is back - love watching here videos
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

So happy to see her back!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Ok I have never heard of her until this post. So I went to her videos. Oh my goodness she is awesome. I really love her videos. Thank you all for turning me onto her...

Before she removed her facebook page, she posted a video saying that she was having marital problems. Could be the reason why she left social media.

She is beautiful and her videos are very helpful. I hope everything is ok and she comes back.

Samantha brenda's AvatarJoin Date
    Sep 2021
    I found this link as posted by Samantha Brenda does indeed work.

https://www.youtube.com/@girltimewithpaola9251/videos

the channel is back, look at the link

I love this girl. I have been watcher her videos for at least a year now.