Thread: Outed by the cat?

Outed by the cat?

The other morning I woke up to find a pair of dark tights stretched across the bedroom carpet, along with a pair of orange socks. I'd not worn them since I'd acquired them, so I'd hidden them in the box I use for laundry pending trying them on. Apparently one of the cats dragged them out during the night.

My wife retires later than I do, and sleeps in later. She knows that I buy clothes; I buy for her too, and for resale. But we're mostly DADT. She hasn't said anything, so I guess that the cat did its thing after she'd gone to bed.

Watch out for those furry, clawed randomizers!

cat are always trouble....lol

BobbiKay, This is why I'm a dog person. My corgis aren't so nosey.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

That could end up interesting,
    Being mostly DADT I am guessing that you wife knows and would rather not see or know what is going on
    but where the cat pulled it out, Hopefully your wife will be tolerant to it. and there wont be any repercussions.

No pets here, so I don't have to worry about that now.
    And rarely there is anyone else in the house. And anyone that would be a guest here knows and accepts Raychel.

Good Luck.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

My cats haven't tried out me, but totally freak when I dress.

We have 2 rather curious and playful cats who have far exceeded their 9 lives. I need to be careful where I leave my lipsticks as they make great cat toys. I can picture my wife stepping on it in the middle of the night and waking me up to question me about it. She does not own any makeup. Wifey knows I dress and I have more things than she has seen. I don't know how much she knows because she has never asked and doesn't take any interest. I don't think she really cares.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've had a couple of turtles for 30 years. They never get into my things or cause any problems!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My golden retriever has an affinity for panties.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

Docrobbysherry: I've had a couple of turtles for 30 years. They never get into my things or cause any problems!
    Give it time, they are still working on getting to your stuff ;-)

Women do not miss much but since you are DADT she may have just let it go. Good luck!
    Crissy

Banned Read only
    How about outed by a toddler? We have never had any canines or felines, but toddlers can lead to interesting conversations. When our daughter was three she pulled open the bottom draw of my armoire and yanked out of the box I kept my then small collection of slips my one and only bra. It was a Vanity Fair vivid red bra I bought myself just before Christmas. My wife spotted her walking around with it, retrieved it, and then the conversation started that took us into the world of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell." "Why would a man wear a bra when he has nothing to pack into it?" she asked.

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    BobbiKay, This is why I'm a dog person. My corgis aren't so nosey.
    Jamie, yeah I'm a dog person also, but a few weeks ago my dog decided to take my nightgown outside, through the dog door. I was out for the night and when I got home had to search for the nightgown. Looked all over the house and then finally out in the back yard. She had dropped it right outside the dog door. No idea why she did this, she'd never done that before and hasn't since.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!