Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What goes around...

What goes around...

Still trying to get my groove back, but (maybe) progress? I've been buying a lot of thrift store clothes lately. Call it trial and error. They've closed the Goodwill dressing rooms, so I just buy and try on at home and re-donate what doesn't work, which is most of it. Found a simple dress I liked that is a departure from what I've been wearing for many years. Ever since I found out I could actually have real cleavage with only a pushup bra I've been stuck on showing it. Everything had to have a deep V-neck or at least buttons. Took a chance on a dress with a square-ish neckline, fitted at the waist. The top is loose/blousy. I like the dress overall (a rarity), but my small boobs just weren't cutting it. I haven't owned forms or even inserts in years, so just like in the good ol' days I bought a full coverage underwire bra (a C cup that looked bigger) and tried it stuffed with socks. Not bad! Bought a pair of silicone inserts, then another pair. Better. Finally ordered a pair of silicone forms.

I must say, I had forgotten what it's like to have big boobs, and I've found a whole new fascination/obsession! For years I've been so happy to be all natural (well, with the help of a pushup) and was equally (if not more) obsessed with showing cleavage. I'm loving bra shopping for bigger cup sizes, and (like back in the day) I'm once again finding ways to do cleavage with enhancers. I feel like I'm showing off a new boob job, but there aren't many people who know my girl side well enough any more to notice. One of those is the nail tech at one of the salons I go to. I went there in leggings as usual, but instead of my usual oversize top I wore a knit top that showed off my new addition and got a "What did you do?!" reaction. I admitted they were fake, but her initial reaction was so cool to hear.

When you've been doing this as long as I have, not much feels new and exciting. I miss the days when it did. I have not sprung this on my GF yet. I'm VERY LUCKY that she loves my natural boobs and my cleavage. I don't think she'll have a huge negative reaction, but I do expect that she'll much prefer natural. Give it a while and I probably will, too. For now, I'm loving it and it has re-ignited very strong desire to have bigger boobs.

Yes it is kind of funny how easy it is to get temporarily obsessed with one thing or another, and boobs are easy thing to obsess over. We crossdressers kind of cheat in that we can easily upsize or downsize depending on the look we want or the clothing we need to fit into. You know you got it right when someone asks you if they are real ; )

Sandi

I always dreamed of buying forms. When I finally did, I settled for a prudent size. I loved them but started wondering whether I should have chosen the large version instead. I decided to order them as well (they were cheap anyway). They proved fun to wear, but after I put them back in their box I never used them again and stuck to the mid size ones so far, because they look just right.

Enough is as good as a feast.

I'm fixated on boobs as well. Not got any forms or anything just resort to socks lol Id like to upsize my own a bit though

Oh, don't get me wrong. With forms I'm only a C (depending on the bra). Compared to what I am naturally though, that is huge!

When I first got breast forms, I guess I was more amazed than I was obsessed. Amazed that a few ounces of silicon could impact on my proportions. Presently, I have three sets of Amoena breast forms. Two are size 7, the other size 8, basically c cup either way. I think both sizes are proportionate to my stature. I shy away from larger forms because I to maintain as natural in proportions as possible.

As a side note, I had a similar level of amazement when I augmented my hips with silicon hip pads. All of a sudden, despite masculine shoulders, I had visually feminine proportions. My confidence has increase in direct proportion to my proportions

I am curious if you have brought up your interest in further breast enhancement (with forms) to see how she reacts. I hope she will be on board!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Jean View Post
    Oh, don't get me wrong. With forms I'm only a C (depending on the bra). Compared to what I am naturally though, that is huge!
    I totally underdstand that Rhonda. I have four pair of forms that are B cup. I've taken to wearing undwire bras that push up what little I have, so they are 42AA. It's amazing the difference and how I feel with forms versus fitted bra.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

i brought a cheap set of forms a few months back, my first. i love them so much, it take my feminization to a new leave for me, i wear them constantly when i am not at work. i love the way the look and make me feel, so much so, i ordered a new set of Divine Collection Aphrodite this week. i can not wait to get them.

Last fall I bought my first set of forms (self adhesive). I got C size, figuring my own "guy bobs" would bring them out to a net D size, which is about right for my size, I think. No thought about trying to show cleavage, since it would involve shaving my chest, which is not advisable in my setting.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

At Keystone, there was a "clothing exchange". But, it was more than just clothing. There were shoes, wigs and breast forms.

I'm very happy going out and about in my 38C forms. But, I always wondered what it would be like to be bigger. So I grabbed a pair of, let's say D cups, a set that was very large and a set that was humongous. I didn't really get to try them out at Keystone, because my outfits weren't large enough to support very large or humongous forms.

I will try yo report on these later. However, the D forms were kind of disappointing. They were teardrop shaped. The several pair that I have are either asymmetrical or triangle. They are also concave at the back (the part that touches the chest). They all feel part of me when I wear them. The teardrop forms just weren't a good fit for me. They felt kind of stuck on and not part of me. I will probably wash them off and re-gift them next year at Keystone.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 04-20-2023 at 06:10 AM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

i found a pair of breast forms in the salvation army in the box. two of them. one pair not in the box. I bought the two in the boxes for $30. they weigh 2.5 pounds apiece.

I have two sizes like others. At first the larger ones were best, but then I was treated for prostate cancer and was on testosterone suppression for around 6 months. That produced some breast growth and now the big ones which were C's come out as a large D cup when put on top of what I have naturally now. So, the smaller ones which were a bit skimpy before are now just right. I rarely ever use the large ones anymore - just too big.

My first times with just about any of this stuff we do were so long ago that they've practically faded from memory. I don't remember the actual first time I ever put on a bra, but I remember the early days. A little kid in the bathroom where the clothes hamper was, helping myself to my mother's bras. Of course, they were huge on my little body, and I'd stuff them with whatever was at hand and put on something else from the clothes hamper. Revisiting breast forms seems a little like that. Not exactly the good ol' days, but good for a ride down memory lane and a smile!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation Trying on things in stores is obsolete and impossible for me!

I have been carrying a small tape measure in my pocket for 15 years. So, I can tell what I can get into and what I can't in thrift and other stores.

"But, u can't tell how well it fits until u try it on", u say!

That may be true. But, I can't do that in a store anyway!

Because I have B thru HH breast forms and breast plates. And, 6 or more sizes of hip/butt pads. Add to that various girdles, waist cinchers, corsets, and silicone suits.

So, if I can get a dress on? I can make it fit!
    Unfortunately, sometimes I still don't like the way it looks!

I feel so sorry for those of u that r stuck presenting only one figure and wearing only one dress size.
    I mean, what's the point of being a CD if u can't present in every look that appeals to u? U mite as well have been born a woman!?
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 04-20-2023 at 02:43 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

When I got my first pair of forms I asked for a C cup. Because I am tall and thin the store owner said if I was only going to dress inside the C would be okay but, if I wanted to go out and blend in, a B cup would be better. I took the B and he was right. Many tall, thin GG's my size would probably wear an A so these are plenty big enough for me. I wear them constantly and love them.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

I have B, C and D cup forms and the corresponding bras. I enjoy each size.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I'm 5'9" and 140 lbs, so my B cup forms look a bit too big for some outfits. I realize I'm an outlier here, but I recently bought AA's (yes, they make them) and they look great with form fitting outfits. I'm gearing up to blend in public and show off my figure just a bit (a bit of a tightrope walk).

And Doc, you made me laugh out loud with, "I feel so sorry for those of u that r stuck presenting only one figure and wearing only one dress size.
    I mean, what's the point of being a CD if u can't present in every look that appeals to u? U mite as well have been born a woman!?"

Perfect!!!

I am a natural 32A and weigh just 106 lbs, so even a push up bra is too much up top to blend in.

I'm in a 38a and don't fill it. I understand the whole process of trying different shapes and sizes being different versions of female but I have enough trouble managing two of me without introducing different ones. Does this mean we could have different names for different sizes lol
    Also I don't really have the abundance of funds to be able to have multiple personalities and I'm sure my SO would say something if I was to expand my things

Quote Originally Posted by NonbiNancy View Post
    I'm 5'9" and 140 lbs, so my B cup forms look a bit too big for some outfits.
    When I first got married at 20, my wife and I were 125-130 (those were the days!!). She was a B cup. When we first started going out in public I wore her clothes, including bras. I thought her B cup looked HUGE on me in the mirror getting ready. When I'd see our reflection together in a store window we looked the same size (obviously) and the B cup looked just right. Some of it is just what you get used to.

In my last many years of not wearing forms at all, I sometimes felt a little conspicuous about being too small. I almost always offset that by showing cleavage. A pushup bra (especially if you add a little makeup/highlighter) creates the illusion of bigger boobs (obviously) so that's sort of cheating. I just preferred to cheat in that way instead of wearing forms. It still felt to me like it was "all me" and that was a big deal to me. I'm sure I'll eventually cycle out of forms again and be back to pushups and cleavage.

When I was going through my phase of wearing a bra every day in male mode I had bought a couple of new bras, one for male mode and one pushup (not for male mode). I didn't try them on until the next morning when my wife and I were getting ready. I thought the pushup was amazing and fabulous! My wife was in the adjacent room and I opened the door and said, "Can you believe this is all me?!". I don't remember what she said, if anything, but I remember the look she gave me. Probably should have toned down my exuberance.

Goodness after reading all this I believe I am going shopping. I have a set of inserts that are silicone. When I was ordering them the went by grams not sizes like I see here. Also a set of foam and fabric inserts that love to run around inside my bra.

My first set of breast shaping was socks. That's what I stuffed my mother's bra with. I thought that was great, especially because there were rumors of various girls "enhancing" their size with socks.

When I started going out, I had found some foam shoulder pads that my wife had taken out of her suit jackets. You may recall that shoulder pads for women were the in thing at one time. I found that I could stuff my bra with the shoulder pads and I could change my look by using more or less shoulder pads. But, they had a tendency to shift around and leak out a little and make me look misshapen.

I've been an engineer my entire working life so I'm trained in developing solutions. I got some nylon ankle socks, stuffed the shoulder pads inside in a good shape and tied off the socks. I went out like that a number of times. I still use them for sleeping in sometimes because I don't have to worry about them bursting.

Subsequently, I got asymmetric silicon forms from The Breast Form Store. I even called their "tech support" line and talked to someone to help me select them. These are my go to forms.

I went to a yoga class once wearing these homemade forms. The yoga teacher had invited students to wear a Halloween costume to class. That year, my costume was "Hooter's" waitress. I decided that would be a great costume to wear to class. It featured short shorts and a skimpy T-shirt. I also had the official Peavy (thick and shiny) pantyhose, but I didn't wear the pantyhose to class, because it was yoga. I needed bare feet.

I came underdressed in the Hooter's outfit. As I took off my sweat suit, my costume became very obvious. I can't remember the other girls reactions, but it was some form of laughter and appreciation. After I took off my sweat suit, I grabbed the homemade foam forms and stuck them into the bra that I was wearing under my Hooter's T-shirt. Then there was laughter in the class, but a fun laugh not a demeaning laugh. It was weird having breasts for Yoga. BTW, I was the only one in costume and the instructor and most of the students were all GGs.

I used the homemade forms for a couple of reasons: I wasn't (and am still not) out to "regulars" and I didn't want it to look like I worked too hard to become a girl. I also understood that the silicone forms might burst in some of the yoga poses. A lot of the poses involved lying on your stomach. I got a much better appreciate of what the GGs had to do in those poses.

Since then, I've acquired a number of pairs when I could get a good deal. My favorites are a pair of "Nearly Me" brand medical prosthetics that I got a deal on. They are super soft and conform to my chest perfectly. I also acquired a crop top style that I've yet to wear. I got it just before COVID.

Anyhow one pair that you like is sufficient. You don't have to go crazy about it.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

From the get-go hose of any kind were always my #1, until a couple years ago. Bras are now my #1. I wear both a and b cup bras, all underwires and fill an a cup completely, but I prefer my b cup bras..more comfortable. I wear one or the other daily. Ah decisions, decisions. Love it. I have both teardrop and triangular silicone forms which are so natural. But natural is nice too. One enjoyment of no forms is leaning over and ?scooping?.

I have figured out a trick on buying without trying on, especially at goodwill since it can be difficult to rely on the tags or if something had been altered. If you have something that fits well, lay it flat and take a few measurements. Under the armpits, across the chest, the waist. Take the measurements to the store with a tape measure. You can quickly take a couple of those measurements on the rack and at least improve you odds of it fitting. Size tags are getting more unreliable especially with the Chinese clothing hitting the market. I have seen on line some sizes listed as 4x only fit a US size 16