Thread: Birthday week

Birthday week

Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes, it's the big 60 and it was a great week leading to today. I went on a couple of days training out of town and brought some fem stuff and lucky I got a hotel with a private belcony. It was nice just having a few drinks in the fresh air dressed. Friday before I left they had a Birthday cake for me a few co-workers that relocated there gave me some presents. I get back to the airport and when crossing customs they pulled me to the side and asked me to go with them. I went into a room and they asked me where I was coming from and if I was traveling alone and if I packed my own luggage. When I answered there questions they opened my luggage and there was a white slip and bra smack on top and as he was lifting them there came the pantyhose and he asked me again if I was traveling alone. At this point I don't know what there looking for so I decided for the first time in my life to go straight and I answered those are my items and I asked exactly what are they looking for. They told me they believe I have a firearm in my luggage, I was thrown back by this and I even seen he was surprised on how I reacted to that. As he dug threw he came across a bag that the co-workers gave me and I thought there was only a bottle of whiskey there but instead there was a wrapped present in there. I explained it was my Birthday the next day and my co-workers gave me something. When he opened it there was a lighter that looked like a hand gun. I showed a sign of relief and he lit it to make sure it was actually a lighter. He looked around and put it back in the box and told me I could have it back and he wished me a happy birthday. I thought that was pretty nice of him.
    Tonight my wife arranged a dinner with all my family at a restaurant, when I went to change my clothes there was a few boxes on my side of the bed. She bought my a white garter belt with matching panties and stockings and she came in the room and told me she wants me to wear her gifts to me tonight. It was very emotional for me but I answered of course I will and I'm leaving now to meet up with the family. It was a great week leading to this day and my wife's gift was also a great feeling and hopefully there will be many more of these days in the future. Again thank you all here for the Birthday wishes.

Happy belated birthday.

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria , That is a Major Milestone Number, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Maria, Talk about downs and then ups, I can understand your angst at customs and the lingerie really is NBD. Happy that part worked out ok.
    Your wife, as we have said before, is wonderful and her gifts to you would be over the moon for any of us. I know I would also be emotional.
    I hope dinner is great and the rest of the night also
    Crissy

Maria, glad to hear everything worked out with customs. That would have had me sweating. Wonderful birthday and presents from your wife. Belated happy birthday.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Glad you had a happy birthday. Well, you gave the customs people something to talk about. I went dressed to renew the plates on our vehicles and went to the counter where they asked for my driver's license ID. It went well and professionally, but I imagine they had something to talk about over lunch.

Nice that you are confident enough to meet with family underdressed -- a threshold I haven't crossed.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Happy birthday - you have a great wife

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Happy Birthday!
    That sure is one for the books, but you'll never forget it.

Good wife makes for a good life.

Wow! That part of TSA was quite frightening! Glad evereent OK, happy birthday!

Maria, what a shock to get searched at the airport. But good for you to stand up and admit to the clothes being yours. Well done girl, and how lucky you are to have such a wonderful supportive wife. I too am very lucky to have such a wife. I tell her how lucky I am to have her every day. Sharing my cross dressing with her really deepen the love I feel for her. Having a wife who understands really makes you feel that you are soulmates. Take good care of her. Belated happy birthday Maria.

Hi Maria, Was this checked or carry-on luggage? Not that it matters, with current conditions I can see there concern. Hope you made your flight, guess that's why they want you there a little early

I have never been searched by airport TSA, but if I did and they found my pretty clothes in my luggage, I wouldn't hesitate to admit they were mine, but only if they asked. That would give me the joy of seeing how they react if their face turns red.

I too have a totally accepting wife who frequently buys me surprise feminine gift attire, sometimes to match her's (i.e nighties and panties). After many years we remain deeply in love and totally accepting of each other.

I always enjoy reading posts from others who share how their accepting wives demonstrate their acceptance of their CD'ing husband.

Maria, Happy Birthday! What a wonderful gift from your wife.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    Your wifes gift was lovely and thoughtful. Your co-workers gift was pretty bone-headed, at least if they knew you were traveling by air!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've been asked to open my bags a few times, too, Maria. But, I've never worried because I knew I had nothing clandestine and why they stopped me. Sometimes silicone forms worry them.

But, when they took the forms out, they were more embarrassed than I. Because I always travel in drab!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Kinda speechless about giving a lighter that looks like a gun as a gift prior to flying. I'd be planning something.for thiers. Just saying 🥃
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.