Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good morning ladies!!!!!!

Good morning ladies!!!!!!

What are some of you?re morning routines

Banned Read only
    My wife and I sleep apart for medical reasons; bad back and snoring. I sleep in either a nightgown or full slip with a bra and panty. When awakening, if I slept in the nightgown I toss off the nightgown, slip into a full slip and dress and head to the kitchen to brew some coffee. While the water is coming to a boil I head off to the computer. I log into my email accounts and check for anything important. Then I either log into this site or Femulate. I usually awaken between 6:00 AM and 7:00 Am and I am able to be en femme to some extent until about 9:30 AM.
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 04-24-2023 at 10:04 AM.

Platinum Member
    I like to rise before the sun, put on a pot of coffee and (like Stephanie) sift through my favorite sites, starting here and then to Rhondas Escape, Femulate, Kandis Land, and if there are new posts, Hannah McKnight and Heroines of My Life.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Do my crunches and stretching excersizes on the floor while my tea is cooking. Then, go on line while drinking it! I read the morning paper while eating breakfast!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Every morning in the shower I shave a different body part (barely keeping up, even then). Moisturizer and perfume follow. After the usual ablutions, I coordinate my lingerie with whatever I'm wearing, select jewelry, makeup and a purse. Not being a morning person I actually have a short list of these things taped to my bedroom mirror, lest I forget.

I, too sleep in a nightgown, panties and sometimes thigh highs. After getting up, I do some exercises, shower then slip on fresh panties, hose, and bra after which I select my outer wear, add a dab of moisturizer and makeup then have breakfast.

Well, I get up and take care of bathroom duties. Then I put on one of my robes and slippers and head to the office to read email and see what's new in the world. Perhaps a bit of breakfast if I'm early enough.
    Then I decide what is needed to be done that day and what I want to wear to accomplish the tasks. After the wife rises I'll go change and fix my face for the day's tasks and get things going.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Wake about 6 each morning. Spend a few minutes waking up thinking about what fun outfit to wear for the morning. Slept in a lovely black satin stretch night shirt. Today I slipped into my leggings with the night shirt, slid on my long black satin robe and fur lined booties. Made the coffee. Logged on here and another favorite site. Enjoying my coffee. My princess sleeps till 8:30 9 then comes down and I make us breakfast. Pretty much my daily routine in the mornings.

Can't sleep en femme, so I sometimes dream about it. Wake up in drab, sometimes think about getting dressed up in something feminine, and sigh as I realize it ain't going to happen. Morning routine is trying to fit everything into the morning so we can all get out the door on time. Not trying to be depressing My wife is very accepting, but my kids don't know and I don't want them to know. I don't want them to leave, but as I inch ever closer to empty-nester, a part of me is looking forward to it. I've prepped my wife for this; it's likely I'll spend a LOT of time crossdressed initially. So many years of pent-up frustration.

I wake up, take off my nightgown, put on my bra and forms, put the nightgown back on along with my wig and robe, open the door and sing my good morning song to my cat. It's only fair since she has been singing to me through the door for 45 minutes.

Then I go downstairs and take my blood pressure. If it indicates I am still alive I start my day.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

The day starts with coffee (latte with oat milk) and scan online newspapers. Wearing a nightgown if I wake up in one, or in a dress otherwise.

armchair philosopher ElianaFrozenflame's Avatar
    I work 99% from home (we have a local office, but since I have been leading software engineering team stationed abroad, my team works remotely out of necessity).
    I am out to just my wife. Sleep in a nightgown, sometimes with bra and breastforms, always with either tights or hose. My day starts early, I am up at 5. I have coffee on some days, and herbal tea on my caffeine free days (usually 3-4 days out of the week). When I get up, I usually change out of my nightgown and into a dress or a blouse+skirt, and go sit out back on our patio.
    It's really important to me that I show my face (in male mode) and be as present as I can working remotely as I am mentoring senior and junior programmers. So I shower and go undercover drab before showing my face for our daily meetings/standups.

I got into the habit of sleeping underdressed in a leotard and tights. On work days I change out and into my work clothes, have breakfast and head off. On days off, I lounge for a couple hours and enjoy the hug, changing out when I go to do outdoor chores. In bad weather, I may keep it on for most of the day.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Start the coffee, take a shower, drink the coffee. Go to work.

I'm an early riser, typically 5:00 AM, that gives me a few hours before I have to be anywhere. Three glorious hours...
    First and foremost, coffee must be made. Coffee is made in panties and a short satin kimono (I sleep au naturale) and it's something of a fog on the journey to the kitchen. Once it's brewing I don my bra, boobs, 3/4 length satin slip and the same satin kimono (often pearls as well) and catch up on the world at large while enjoying said cup of coffee.
    It's often the best part of my day!
    As I live in Canada and spring/summer is being quite reluctant so far, I'm definitely looking forward to those warm summer mornings when I can sip my coffee on the deck. A little piece of heaven for this gal!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

I typically sleep in a baby doll nightie, corset, shelf bra, and when I wake I do about an hour of breast exercises. Then change into drab and put all my fem things away, all before my wife wakes up.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Stumble out of bed.
    Throw a bathrobe over my nightie. Maybe slippers on my feet.
    Wander into the office and log in here.
    After that - visit a couple vanilla sites to see what's going on in the real world
    Wander into the living room and read until the "main" lady of the house wakes up.
    Make coffee for her and a glass of milk for myself (never could learn to like coffee -ugh!).
    Start the day.

Platinum Member
    Hi Grace , The Pup and I get up @04:00 go out for a couple Minutes,
    Dress up for an hour and get on theComputer, then Change an go back to Bed for a couple Hours.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I have to have my morning walk, 45 minutes to an hour. Sadly, not, umm, dressed to impress.
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

Hi, I always sleep in a ladies sleeping gown, wake up at 5, attend nature’s call and then hit the gym in all female sportswear, no makeup nor forms, just me and mu clothes! After is shower, breakfast and off to work.
    Simple and without complications, my wife is now used to this so no hiding!
    Thanks for reading!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Depends who wakes first. If my wife, then I get a cup of tea in bed, if me, then I make her a cup of coffee and unstack the dishwasher. Then I shower and shave. Typically I am in comfortable female night clothes when I wake. Pretty normal, every day stuff. But then, why would it not be?

In the week days, I wake up, get my coffee, shower, dress in drab and head to work. In the weekends, mostly the same without the work part. A few times a year, the routine changes to something more akin to the above posts.
    Last edited by DianeT; 05-08-2023 at 05:08 PM.

The first thing I do routinely is to wake up

My everyday wake up goes as follows:
    Wake up and immediately grab energy drink/make coffee
    Let dogs out
    Brush teeth
    Pick out the attire/outfit for the day
    Plan underdress garments accordingly
    Catch up on emails and so on
    Change into the days attire and begin the day

My morning routine:
    Wake up, Walk the the dog, Make a cup of tea, watch the news, Yoga for 35 minutes, the rest of my day!
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".