Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fantasy

I sometimes wish I had a friend or 2 to talk to about my CDing, male and/or female, but I would never consider paying for such a service. It wouldn't be a real friend then and I wouldn't trust anything he/she said, knowing that he/she was being paid to be friendly to me and pretend to give a crap.

I will admit that I have thought about it, a date, holding hands, a hug, a kiss, just chatting seeing where it takes us. But it is just a fantasy, I am a male and nothing is going to change that. However, yes I have thought about it. Brenda

I do not fantasize about men when dressed. However, another cross dresser would be a different story.
    Honoring the woman within

This is the exact way I feel. I've never acted but man is it not a curious part when I'm dressed

Definitely Bailey! With each layer put on, I admit I want to try it more!

I've talked to both women and men while dressed--mostly women--and women are definitely easier to talk to. I do have GG friends I have met because I dress and I've been out with them, and a couple of GG friends who met the guy me first.

Women are easier to talk to because I always say guys do things and women talk. Guys do things like golf and go to sporting events where talking is secondary, while women meet to specifically talk. What are you going to talk to a guy about?

Of course, I think many on this board would be entertained by the idea of a date with a man. I went to a Springsteen concert with the husband of one of the GG friends, and it was the first time for me one-on-one with a male. The dynamic was a bit different than being with one of my female friends, but again, we were doing something--going to a concert.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

I would have to agree with Monique. I don't fantasize about men at all but yes other cross dressers would be adifferent story.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    My fantasies tend to run towards some interaction with groups of women.
    I guess I have to say that I've had a real-life fantasy with a group of women.

I've told this story before, but it is so memorable.

I was out en femme with a bunch of my "girl" friend at the restaurant at the hotel we often hang out at. A group of GGs came up to me and the leader said something like, "How do you do it?" I probably said something like, "I probably do it just like you do."

But then, she repeated the question, but pointed at my boobs. I replied, "They're just breast forms." Then I pulled the breast forms out of my bra to show her and (half jokingly) I said, "Do you want to try them?" Well, she did want to try them and she took them from me and stuck them into her bra over her natural breasts. She modeled them for her friends. Then, one of her friends wanted to try them, then another. The fourth girl didn't want to try them on. She didn't really need any help in the breast department, unlike the first three girls. But the first three girls kind of dared the fourth girl to try them also. I finally got my forms back and put them where they really belonged, on me. I guess I can say that four girls felt up my boobs that night.

I had some conversation with the first girl about where she could get them (The Breast Form Store) and what model they were. Then one of the husbands broke up the conversation wondering why his wife wasn't in their room in bed with him.

This is not a fantasy; it was IRL. I don't have any pics, but I do have a witness (also en femme) who stood right next to while this was taking place, mouth agape at what she saw going on.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

My fantasy is simply to be out with a group of women doing usual (non-work) things. Shopping, eating, seeing a movie, exercise, etc. To be accepted as part of the group.

The closest I come to that is the monthly meetings of our CD group where the SO's accompany their CD'ing spouse. We just sit around and talk.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Cross dressed or not, I am with Karen and Jane. I am involved in mixed groups, but the people I am closest to , who I hang out with, who I have dinner with, are women.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Like many have already said, whilst being a straight male most of the time, when dressed my perspective changes and do wonder what it would be like to spend quality time with a nice man.

Also, if I wasn't married I would love to take a Trans/CD out on a date and give her the full 'Girlfriend Experience'
    Last edited by Jemima Stephens; 06-09-2023 at 08:35 AM.