Thread: Ever wonder what guys would think if we spilled the beans?

Ever wonder what guys would think if we spilled the beans?

I was curious what an average non CD guy would think to find out that by crossdressing, I am able to hang out with and dance with pretty women a fraction of my age.

I was having a couple of beers at my hotel bar one night last year. The hotel bar closed at 11 PM which is when I arrived and one of the guys at the bar ordered his last round and told the bartender to pick up my 2 beers as well before closing. We had the usual friendly guy talk, and after I finished one I said something like, hey you guys want to see something crazy. Check this out, and I showed them pictures of me with some women I hung out with during previous outings. One of the guys thought it was really cool and the one sitting right next to me was in disbelief, saying that?s not you. And I was like oh yes it is as I showed more pictures. This guy was getting on the drunk side by now. After I told them about some of my wild and crazy adventures, the one in disbelief starts working his hand over to grab my rear end. I am thinking what the heck is he doing and pushed his hand away without saying anything, hoping he would take the hint. He did it again and I was much more forceful the second time so he stopped. Anyhow I would have just left right away but he was leaving then and the other remaining guy was friendly and polite. The friendly guy later said he had also crossdressed before and thought what I did was really great.

I find it kind of weird that I can go to a gay bar and get hit on no more than I do at regular bars. What surprised me was that I was in guy mode and one tries to grab me just by seeing a picture. Totally crazy.

So I was curious what they would think, but after that happened, I keep it to myself around guys. I still tell women whenever convenient as they tend to behave more civilized.

Anyhow, my curiosity is satisfied. Ha. Just thought I would share.

Sandi

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    In one of my TWO times out, dressed--- I went to our adult Sunday school Halloween party dressed as a Gypsy Fortune teller. I discovered CDing is a great way to meet the ladies. All the ladies were lined up, wanting me to tell their fortunes. We all had a great time. I told the guys that I dressed so I could shake things up, hopefully to inspire more people to do costumes again for Halloween, as participation had been dropping off. Of course, I won first place with my costume. And my plan to inspire more costuming again worked very well. I only got SECOND PLACE the next year with my dead-on Mark Twain Costume. Beat out by an 80 year old "Pregnant Nun". ---- She really deserved to win.

Well the thing I guess I was really wondering is what my usual guy friends would think if they knew. Couple that with my ability to do things like dance with the women in clubs. Despite my small sampling as a test, I expect it would be a mixed bag. Some could think it is interesting , and some might not want to associate with me quite as much. I think I will keep my self imposed policy as is:, which is: don?t involve family, friends, coworkers, or immediate neighbors. Anyone else is fair game.

Sandi

Platinum Member
    Yipes! I am not sure how I might have reacted in that situation. I applaud your courage for sharing more than I would have dared to share, and your composure in handling the groper.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Here's how it works, Sandi. When you're 80 like I am, and go out presenting as a sexy 30+ y/o woman u can dance with pretty young women and get hit on by guys 1/2 your age.

When u go out as an 80 y/o man those same women will quickly move away on the dance floor. And, those same guys won't get within 10' of u!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 04-28-2023 at 09:42 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Haha doc, yes I can see some truth to your thinking. I definitely get way more attention as Sandi. In fact, there is no comparison. so I wondered if regular guys would see it as I do, sort of like the end justifies the means. Maybe not, but it has surely been a fun ride for me.

I am in a bit of a dry spell now, but I hope to get back out there again in the near future.

Sandi

Sandi, You handled it well. While I have been hit on, no one has ever tried to touch me.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

His response sounds totally normal. You're in a bar and you just shared something extremely personal, with a guy you don't know. He's probably either gay or bi.

Women are totally different when it comes to sharing feelings and things like this.

My male friends would be shocked and would not understand. I will never tell them. I don’t think you can truly understand gender dysphoria unless you have it, and feel it yourself. Nancy

Telling my male friends never crossed my mind. They are a bunch of macho motorcyclists.

I did show a photo to a female friend and she told me I was beautiful. But, we both were on our 4th glass of wine. She never mentioned it again.

I did go out to get a few photos of me in a sunset. A group of male cyclists rode past me and the last one gave me the "woo woo". Little did he know who he was woo wooing.

This just made me think about a few years ago on Halloween. We all dressed up and I dressed as a lady of the night to say. We went house friend hopping and at one of my friends house his father lifted my skirt all the way up and he felt my leg from my waist all the way down to my ankle. My wife afterwards had to ask the question why my friends father would feel my leg knowing I was a man. Just like what happened to you I guess at times you just don't know.

I am pretty sure it would be a disaster to tell any of my male friends, so that's not happening and I sure hope nobody ever finds out.

Don't know what to make of your bar experience, that was a bit strange.
    The only thing like that I have experienced was that during the TG conference SCC one year, on a dancefloor, someone grabbed my behind and pinched me good. I turned around but did not figure out who it was in the dancefloor chaos. Didn't know quite what to make of that.

- Suz

I'm closeted and wish to stay that way. My male friends would not understand since I reside in a blue collar town. For Dressing friendly area I head south to NY or New Haven CT. Everything about me reeks of a large frame prior service man lol.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sandi , You always havesuchgreat adventures, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I think my friends would laugh, maybe ask a few questions but the just go on as normal. They know I like to wear costumes and go to comic cons. So this is just another although really different costume. Yet I an not ready to declassify my top secrets just yet. One time in a costume an older woman taking a photo with me squeezed my butt...I laughed.