Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R U In The ?Luckiest Person in the World Club?"

In the words of CCR, "It ain't me!"
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

I truly believe I am the luckiest guy in the world. My wife tries her best to understand this unusual part of me. She does not fully understand it and sometimes neither do I. Either way she supports my need to do this as much as she can, and I am very happy. She has bought me clothes, she has suggested various clothing, and she has even given me some of her clothes. I can wear panties every day of the week. I do not on days that I work for my own reasons. My wonderful wife makes so many efforts to accommodate this unusual part of me. I love her dearly for this and everything else that she does for me. She has offered me ?Deborah time? on days we are together. I will not let Deborah impede on our time together. I love spending time with her as "her guy".
    Deborah

My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty.

I am a member. Wife accepted supported and became encouraging. I think a major component to that luck was to tell her way before I married her. Keeping secrets is not something that is beneficial. Unfortunately I lost her about 2.5 years ago. I retired just before that and have pushed myself to go out.

This is a new chapter for me now, I wish she was still here and heathy as we really would have great times going out and sharing adventures and experiences together. I know she would be proud of me for being out and the confidence I have gained.

Now I won’t bother with the date as a guy and then wait for the “right” time to tell someone, they will meet Denise first.

. She is ok with me wearing dresses, skirts, panties. She will go shopping with me and out with me in a skirt or blouse. But she is squeamish about seeing me in bras or with boobs. So I?ll come to your club meetings but can?t be a full member.

Someday when I get the courage I would love to be a member of the luckiest person in the world club until I get the courage to discuss my Crossdressing with my wife Im on the outside looking in.

It is so helpful to hear success stories. Thank you all very much for sharing your experiences. Mine has been the opposite. My x is repulsed by the very idea and although not "the" reason, I'm sure was a contributing factor to our divorce. As I navigate my way thru being a single person, I struggle with the thoughts that my crossdressing will never be embraced, much less accepted ( DADT) in a new relationship. I'm relatively young (54) have a good job, am financially secure, great father and am told I'm handsome as a man. I have a lot to offer and enjoy being a man, it's just.... I have something extra. It is part of me. But not the biggest part of me. It has has a been part of me for as long as I can remember. My fear is that my crossdressing, if done completely outside of a relationship would be terribly isolating. I want to share my life in my next relationship, not compartmentalize it. Or god forbid, try to put this part of me in a box on shelf in the closet never to be opened. Uggg. Time will tell I suppose. Great thread.

0 for 8 here. Not very lucky in that world.

My soon-to-be wife is very accepting. Love her and love that she accepts me as I am. I wish everyone could have what she and I do.

Yes i am. My wife is very supporting. I told her when we started dating 20 years ago that i like crossdressing. Over time she have been very supporting, buying me lingerie for birthdays, nice dresses and taking me shopping for lingerie. She understands my need for crossdressing and want us to go for a hotelweekend so i can dress without the fear og our kids walking in on us. She helps me in any way she can. Lucky me!!!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Nope not even close by your definition. How ever I still consider my self one of the luckiest people in the world.

In a stable relationship for over 40 years.
    Retired
    A loving successful family.
    Financially solid.
    Able to go climb mountains when and where my aging body will allow.
    And right now enjoying the fun that is cross dressing.

Jane,

You said it best, except no mountain climbing, lots of walking...

Davina

0 for 8 doesn’t let me qualify for your club,

BUT as others have said, I still consider myself in the Luckiest Guy club because my wife is my best friend and lover and has truly made my life wonderful in the 33+ years we have shared together. We have essentially been inseparable after a few days of our meeting and we have 2 wonderful adult children.

0 for 8 it isn’t all bad. I told her fairly early in our relationship about my trying on female clothing from adolescence on, on occasion. However, I didn’t really, truly start cross dressing with my own clothes, shoes, or a wig until just about a little over a year ago. Thus, there really wasn’t much for her to process until fairly recently. She is not “accepting”, but she is understanding and we have had a lot of conversations and discussions over the last year, we are trying to deal with it as a team, together, and she is trying.

Again, I realize my situation could be far worse, so I truly am lucky. Granted, I definitely appreciate reading about all of you ladies that are truly card carrying members with Teresa as your leader.

I'm in the Second Luckiest Person in the World club in that I have a very supportive sister.
    I don't wish to change my gender I just want to change my clothes.

Congratulations! You are in the top tier of CDers who enjoy the acceptance and support of another woman, in this case your sister.
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 05-08-2023 at 08:13 PM.

I consider myself very lucky! My wife struggles with my crossdressing but makes a big effort and loves me! So, I am very lucky!

Lucky regarding finding a crossdressing friendly mate? Nope. No luck at all, there.
    But the glass is half full. I live in a first world country. Retired, have social security and a pension. Own my own house. Have three cars. A wonderful pet parrot. Health is pretty good. No one is shooting at me, I don't live in a war zone, so no bombing around me. I have internet, and many thousands of movies and TV shows so I can always watch whatever I want. Good stereos in several rooms. Lots of model trains, and real train tracks with frequent trains going by often, for being a train fan. Good weather and good neighbors. Life is pretty good, so I keep that in mind whenever I feel a bit sad that I can't find a compatible woman to share life with. Can't have everything.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.