Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R U In The ?Luckiest Person in the World Club?"

R U In The ?Luckiest Person in the World Club?"

The purpose of this survey is not to brag, but to share success stories.

The definition of "Luckiest Person In the World Club" is:
    Any cross dresser who believes they enjoy the full support and participation of their spouse or SO regarding their cross-dressing needs.
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 05-10-2023 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Typos and original text downsized to decrease likelihood of editing by moderators.

Nope! By your definition I am not lucky at all! Sigh!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Unfortunately for me my wife passed last Jul. If I had been crossdressing while she was alive I don't think she would have been supportive. Though I could be wrong since we had a friend that transitioned from male to female and we were both very supportive of her decision.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Hi Teresa I'd like to apply for membership if you'd accept me. Not only do I have to dress and act feminine for my wife 24/7 it was all her idea how much more supportive can she be.

I AM the luckiest guy in the world, but not for the reasons in the examples. My wife fully supports my weirdness, but never treats me as a woman because I'm not one. I'd be rather bothered if she did.

I'm not trying to mock the thread, rather the opposite. I'm hoping that most here consider themselves quite lucky, for whatever reasons!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes, I could be the luckiest CD in the world, Teresa!

Because my CD life began rite after I divorced my wife! Sherry never would have come into being if my ex hadn't left!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Not sure if the luckiest, but for sure as luck as I can wish for!

Telling her at the beginning of our relationship was paramount but wasn’t sufficient in my opinion to lead to full acceptance, or better yet, to full encouragement.

Just as an example from last night - we had a couple over for dinner and somehow the conversation got to ‘trans and sports’. After a few rounds of argumentation she said directly to them (they don’t know anything about my CD, and we are getting married in this year) - “If he decides, for any reason, to transition before our marriage, I wouldn’t change a thing, except buying another dress, pair of heels and schedule a second spot in the beauty salon!”

That’s a small example how she deals with it!
    Last edited by Gi Gondin; 04-29-2023 at 04:29 AM.

I do not qualify for your club. Yet, I still consider myself extremely lucky to have my wife. I adore her even though she puts limits on my dressing and does not accept or see my as a woman. Nancy

Teresa, I am definitely in the club with my wife having 5 of the 8 characteristics you set forward.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

As I raise my hand. Yes I have her full support, help, fun and love. We started in our first year of marriage dressing. 15 years later I have more women's then men's clothing and dress 80 to 90 percent of our time together. Currently she is practicing with me doing eye liner. Yup....so lucky.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I can say yes to 6 of 8. I'm very lucky! I'm getting up there at 70, so we don't get out very much anymore, but we always have one weekly "Girls Night In". My biggest problem is Debbee gets more stuff than Dave for birthdays and Christmas and Debbee already has too much! Well, that's a good problem to have!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Yes, I am very thankful for the benefits I have regarding my CD'ing with the wife.

1. Wife willingly supports your wish to cross dress.
    2. Wife accompanies you for shopping, but I am dressed as a male. I get her help and encouragement, though.
    3. Wife understands and willingly caters to your fetishes. To me, this is a huge one, I appreciate everything I get.

This support has been gained through many years of slow progress. As it has been said, "Rome wasn't built in a day".
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Well, by your definition I am a card carrying member for sure.

All 8 of your examples apply to me.
    I am the luckiest gal in the world.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

6/8 , but even without those I?ve always thought myself to be lucky to have her.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

I consider myself very lucky to have a supportive wife. She:

- willingly supports my wish to cross dress
    - allows me to partially and fully present as a woman indoors.
    - accompanies me when shopping and on numerous occasions has helped me purchase items.
    - caters to my fetishes.
    I am just a guy who enjoys wearing women's clothing and there is nothing wrong with that.

My wife has done everything on this list over the 46 years we have been married. However she goes back and forth on her support, is of course is better then never. It does however leave me never knowing where she fall any given day.

Wife willingly supports your wish to cross dress.
    Cross dressing includes partial or fully presenting as a woman.
    Wife accompanies you for shopping, dining, movies, entertainment.
    Wife treats you as a woman when you are cross dressed.
    You and your wife occasionally travel as two women.
    Wife makes efforts to make you feel like a woman.
    Wife understands and willingly caters to your fetishes and fantasies.
    You and your wife present privately or in public as two women.

I consider myself lucky to be able to be part of this club
    My wife is supporting and never bothers about me dressing at home...I've no desire to go out dressed...apart from in the garden(no neighbors so lucky there too)
    Wife willingly supports your wish to cross dress. I ALWAYS ASK IF SHE MINDS ME GETTING CHANGED (this is from male to female attire)
    Cross dressing includes partial or fully presenting as a woman. MAYBE NOT FULLY BUT SHE HELPS,GIVES ME TIPS AND EVEN BUYS MAKE UP FOR ME
    Wife accompanies you for shopping, dining, movies, entertainment. ONLY THE SHOPPING PART I'VE NO DESIRE TO BE SEEN BY JOE PUBLIC WHILST DRESSED
    Wife understands and willingly caters to your fetishes and fantasies.
    You and your wife present privately or in public as two women. JUST PRIVATELY BUT I THINK I MAY HAVE MORE SKIRTS & DRESSES THAN HER NOW. LOL

So YES I consider myself extremely lucky to be able to wander/sit around the house dressed either fully with make up etc or just with a dress & underwear on totally at ease with her. Sometime if I get the look wrong she'll chuckle and point out my error but never laughs at me or is horrified in any way. We had a friend who is transitioning and has been "out" for a few years now altho I have no desire to transition she has even suggested if I felt the need to talk to anyone else about dressing maybe they could be the best person to understand.

The devil would freeze solid the day I join that club.

My wife barely tolerates my female side. Just when I think we are turning the corner and she is becoming more supportive I realize she is simply humoring me.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I am a very lucky person in many ways but CDing is not on that list for me. That’s alright I still do ok
    Crissy

"I do not wish to join any club that would accept me as a member" (Groucho Marx) 🙂

Besides, I don't qualify for this club anyway, so it doesn't matter.
    Years ago I could have checked some of the boxes, but not anymore unfortunately.

- Suz

Would 6/8 qualify me as a member? If so, sign me up. Our small, nosy community limits my/our going out dressed, but I am often dressed, hose, panties, flats, shorts, bra but no or little makeup.

Please continue to share your situation on the various ways that you enjoy the pleasures of cross dressing with the knowledge and support of your wife or SO.
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 05-08-2023 at 08:14 PM.

Smile

Hello,
    Great theme.
    I belong to this club.
    I disclosed very early in our relationship.
    She is very active in my CD, actually she encouraged me in several ?firsts-activities?
    She pierced my ears 28 years ago and went with me for dinner as a celebration.

I have some limits imposed by myself due to my job world.

She make me feel as a woman and as a man at the same time with no matter of the clothes I am wearing.

I have some 100% actions like underwear, pantyhose, and nail polish on toes plus shaving legs during cold months.

Greetings to all.
    Dianna Ericka

Wife willingly supports your wish to cross dress.
    Cross dressing includes fully presenting as a woman at home.
    Wife accompanies you for shopping, dining out with other couple as a foursome.
    Wife treats you as a woman when you are cross dressed.
    You and your wife drive as two women, when at weekends away
    Wife makes efforts and criticises to make you feel like a woman, esp when I do something 'a woman would never do'.
    Wife understands and helps since finding out 40 years ago. Better to look like a woman than to have another woman.
    You and your wife present privately or in public as two women, when away at TV weekends.

So I think I am very lucky.
    Last edited by chris80; 04-30-2023 at 04:20 PM.

Hi girls. I too am a member of the club. My wife supports me 100% as does my lovely stepdaughter. I have not ventured out yet but hopefully soon and they both want to accompany me whilst I am dressed.They both treat me as a woman while dressed in their company and occasionally even buy me girly presents. My stepdaughter is very close to my size and will pass on her lovely dresses. I believe they are so accepting of my female side because of the way I look after them and the warm loving relationship we have. They are themselves nice people who don't judge others. Hopefully what you put into relationships you also get out. Yes I am very lucky.