Thread: I got hit on!

I got hit on!

This is a TS experience! LOL
    Did my banking and going to my car! A man in the passenger side of a pick up truck, said something and I did not hear what he said! I took one step closer and said, "Excuse me?" He said, "I'll take you out of them all! I love you!" I smiled, laughed and quickly got in my car!
    Is this a back handed compliment or what?
    It did have a good feeling attached some how!
    I think I did the right thing!?
    What are your thoughts?
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

My thoughts are, you crossed paths with a perv. A gentleman, or a nice, decent guy would not be so forward. It is affirming but I can?t imagine any woman responding to advances like that. Be careful Sis, I treasure your friendship.

Jeri Ann, my first reaction was "creep" let me get out of here!
    My first experience with a man and he is a creep! LOL
    Hugs LM
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

You certainly did the right thing. Was it a compliment? I'm certain that the creep probably thought so. While attending the Pride parade a few years ago, a very drunk young man yelled "You're beautiful!" to me. I'm not, but he clearly thought I was.
    These experiences are ones that cis women have had to put up with since forever, so, on the one hand, it is affirming. On the other hand, it's still boorish, and depending on the circumstances, creepy or even frightening.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Platinum Member
    Yeah, good decision. I am always astonished that some males think its ok to just blurt out comments or catcalls at passing women. Who does that!?!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Yeah, great message but totally wrong environment for it. Walking away is the best response on that one.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I'm finally me; I'm free. LisaMarieDayton's Avatar
    I found the first time being hit on very affirming..... now it is creepy and makes me very uncomfortable lol
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."-- Anais Nin.

too me....insulting to a woman.....perfect reaction

I?d love for a guy to hit on me!

This is not an exclusively transsexual topic and I should have moved it to another section.