Thread: Feeling myself

Feeling myself

I wrote a post yesterday and I will try to keep in with community rules and get more to the point.
    I was sitting on the couch the other night and my wife made a comment about if I was finished feeling myself up. When I asked what she was talking about she told me that I'm always running my hand up and down my legs and occasionally I feeling my body and breast forms. I told her I didn't notice and I must be doing it subconsciously. It was funny because I was talking to my wife last week about some of the threads I was reading about some members here who get arousded by they own appearance. She told me that she feels I dress to how I want to view women and Iam aroused by my own image. I asked her if she just noticed this because I brought it up recently or if she I was doing this before. She told me that I'm always feeling myself. Im going to pay more attention to this but I did find this very interesting.

Sometimes I will run my fingers along my thigh, or cup my breast. Generally this happens when I am in the car, generally.

Banned Read only
    I had made a detailed comment on your deleted thread. I don't know if "aroused" is the proper descriptive word and definitely "feeling myself up" is questionable. I think your wife was making an erroneous assumption that men who wear women's clothing must be engaging in this activity for some sexual stimulation. It is sort of painting everyone with the same wide brush. Me? I love the feel of soft nylon fabric on my body; also sheer hosiery on my legs. On the other hand I hate polyester with a passion. The skin is also a sensory organ of the body that can transmit different feelings. Ask any diabetic (me) who is inflicted with peripheral neuropathy if the skin does not transmit the sensation of pain. I have to lather up my shins with lidocaine cream to deaden the pain. I'd rather enjoy the feel of nylon on my legs, but that does not "arouse" me in the sense a misinformed person views it.

Guilty as charged. As I?m dressed, definitely underdressed, most days, over the years, I?ve noticed, including my wife, how she will occasionally adjust things. I picked up on this and adjust things several times a day including bra straps, forms, hose, makeup, etc. In this process, yes, I will run my hands over these adjustments. It?s always refreshing.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maria, I've noticed that a number of times you've posted your wife's comments and your assumptions about them. It's like you're asking us what she meant?

But, we can't tell if or how your dressing turns u on. Like most of your wife's introspective comments, you'll have to figure that out yourself!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    I think your wife made a valid observation. As in another post, you mentioned getting aroused. I know the concept of autogynephilia is not well received in the CD community, but seems like its real.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Felling a nylon covered leg is a nice thing

I find that when I'm sitting on the couch watching TV and dressed for bed (in a nightie), I'll sometimes find myself running my hands up and down my legs.
    I'm not really a conscious thing. I'll just become aware that I'm doing it.
    If I can describe the "why" of it at all - I guess I'd call it some kind of a self-comforting action.
    There's no "thrill" or excitement with this. It's just something I'm doing.

I'm also a notorious fidgeter and my hands always need something to do, so maybe that plays into it too.
    It's quieter (and less annoying to my wife) than some of the "noisier" things I might be doing - and if she's noticed this, she hasn't commented.

When I am dressed I usually run my hand or fingers over my pantyhose legs. Not for sexual reasons or because it is a turn on. Only because it feels nice

You touched on a good subject (pun intended). One of my joys in dressing up is tactile. I luv the feel of nylons and nice clothes, from the inside and out. I've experienced pantyhose from all sides: from wearing them, from caressing my legs in them, caressing my wife's legs when she is wearing them, and have even had someone lightly caress my legs. I loved every variation.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

I tend to run my hand up and down my nylons. Ive got to the point i dont even realize i do it.