Thread: It just feels good to hear

It just feels good to hear

My wife was out last night and I went to move her car and noticed it was low on gas. I fully dressed up and gassed up her car. She got home around midnight and at around 3am we got a call from our pregnant daughter with a little emergency. My wife gets out of bed freeking out and she screams out "S$&t my car has no gas, I told her I got dressed and gased it up for her. She looked at me and said "thank God for Maria". Wow I never thought I would hear that in a life time and when she came back and thank goodness everything was OK with our daughter. She then asked me if I could go dress shopping with her for a upcoming wedding and she wanted me to go because she respects my honest opinion and she respects my taste in clothing. What is going on, I must be in some fairytale dream, two complements in one day. We just got back from dress shopping and we didn't find anything but it was fun and she must have thanked me a thousand times for making time for her. I know it isn't much but it does feel good to hear some positive when it comes to our situation.

You did well.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Thank God for Maria should have been the title of this thread.
    Knowing your situation from your posts there is no doubt you get plenty of positive feedback from your wonderful wife
    Crissy

Maria, thank you for sharing. It feels good to hear this kind of story from others.

Maria, glad to hear that your wife was as thankful as she was, and then asking you to go dress shopping with her. That's just great.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U always sound surprised by your wife's attitude, Maria. Yet, I can't recall any of your posts where your wonderful spouse been anything but a total supporter of u and Maria.

Have I missed those?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You two are truly soul mates

Lovely to hear that

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    My wife was out last night and I went to move her car and noticed it was low on gas. I fully dressed up and gassed up her car.
    When I was younger and more motivated I did some crazy things to try to grab a few minutes dressed. I would have put gas in the car, but there's no way on God's green earth that I would have gotten "fully dressed up" just to go get gas!

Wow what a wondeful thing to hear!! my new GF is very supportive of me and dressing 24/7 these last few years has taken on anew meaning for me
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Fortunately it's not a dream Maria! Enjoy every moment of that wonderful feeling it gives you.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu