My wife was out last night and I went to move her car and noticed it was low on gas. I fully dressed up and gassed up her car. She got home around midnight and at around 3am we got a call from our pregnant daughter with a little emergency. My wife gets out of bed freeking out and she screams out "S$&t my car has no gas, I told her I got dressed and gased it up for her. She looked at me and said "thank God for Maria". Wow I never thought I would hear that in a life time and when she came back and thank goodness everything was OK with our daughter. She then asked me if I could go dress shopping with her for a upcoming wedding and she wanted me to go because she respects my honest opinion and she respects my taste in clothing. What is going on, I must be in some fairytale dream, two complements in one day. We just got back from dress shopping and we didn't find anything but it was fun and she must have thanked me a thousand times for making time for her. I know it isn't much but it does feel good to hear some positive when it comes to our situation.