Thread: FEM Orlando June Meeting

FEM Orlando June Meeting

FEM Orlando is holding its June meeting on Saturday, June 10th. Hope we can see you there!
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Thank you SO much Jenn for your posts.
    To add a little bit of information about our last gathering we had a really good turnout! I set up some temporary clothes racks and members brought a lot of items to swap. The food was ...as usual...
    Awesome!
    I'll try to figure out how to post a picture....wish me luck
    Also, we are trying to put together a Miss FEM 2023 Beauty Pageant for our September gathering. That will be the discussion at the June meeting.
    Like Jenn said...we hope to see you there!!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Is it possible to post pictures here?

Wow - a Miss FEM beauty pageant! That would be quite the scene. I think I know who would win, at least of the members I've met in person, and I also know it won't be me. But just imagine the fun of getting all dressed for the occasion. Wow. I can hardly wait.

For those that might want to join us for that meeting, it will be September 16th.

Just a reminder that the meeting date is rapidly approaching. June 10th.

By now you should have a good idea what you will be wearing.

Final reminder for this meeting. Tomorrow (Saturday, June 10th) night. I've got my outfit all picked out. Of course that probably means I'll change my mind a few more times before then!

For those who can't make it tomorrow, our next meeting will be July 22nd. That meeting will be at a restaurant in the area. I'll post a separate thread for that one.

The meeting was a lot of fun. Had a great time talking to other sisters and SO's. Big discussion about our September meeting witch will feature a beauty pageant. But in the mean time we have a GNO scheduled for our July meeting which I'll post about in a separate thread.

Here is a picture of me at the Saturday meeting.
    2 - 1.jpg