Thread: Dinner with wife

Dinner with wife

Today I suggested that I am going to 👗 full Natalie. I cooked a great meal. Salmon and eggplant. My wife helped me with the apron to keep my dress clean.

I am getting ready to change my outfit. I am looking pretty in my opinion. Wife agrees.

I really love her and he allowance for me to get dressed.

Photo to follow if the powers to be allows.

Platinum Member
    You are so Lucky Natalie,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Once your day as full Natalie is over I hope you will share more details.
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 05-08-2023 at 07:43 PM.

We had a great dinner with wine. Then I massaged my wife's legs as she napped.

We rode our bicycles about 10 miles this morning. I never ride as Natalie.

But I cooked and had a great afternoon as Natalie.
    Last edited by Di; 05-07-2023 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Yikes I sent a pm we must have been writing the same time

Natalie I'm happy to hear that you had such a wonderful day. It's great that you have such an accepting wife, especially when she helped you put on the apron so as to not get your dress messed up. Bravo!
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

You get to dress and cook a great meal, a very lucky girl indeed!
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    That is wonderful.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Oh! That's a dress!?

I thot it was a chemistry beeker!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

see my wig post to see how I was dressed. Powers that be made me move the photo.

Well done Natalie

well done, I would ask if you could cook for wife and I, but the travel time would be costly
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Natalie, That's wonderful. There is nothing better than an accepting wife.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sounds like you two have a great great relationship it must be wonderful to share your Crossdressing with your lovely wife.

Natalie, Such a nice evening. Time in the kitchen all dressed is always wonderful.

Sounds like you had a lovely evening
    Made me smile about the apron….Sher loved her aprons when cooking.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

This awesome, good for you. Great you have a very accepting wife I've thought about being able to do this type of thing whilst dressed for my wife, but it's not possible at this stage

Aspiring Member
    Wonderful so lucky, enjoy!!!

Banned Read only
    I concur with the others; you are very fortunate to have a supportive wife. I'd love to be able to prepare a meal en femme for my wife. I am doing the cooking 5/7 days of the week. I know it is not going to happen. I will slide over to the picture postings and look for you.

And this was not the first time dressing and making dinner. But it does not happen often.

It takes my wife about 10 minutes to fall back into the usual conversation mode. I get a few Trans questions. Because she is afraid that I am Trans and will leave her. I promise her that it would never happen.

But that being said, we both dressed for the afternoon. I had about 5 hours dressed with her. I asked if she wanted to eat outside on our patio. Normal answer would be yes. But for some reason she decided we better eat inside.

Later she told me she was going to the pool and hot tub in our Association Club House, (which is fabulous and huge). I told her that I did not have a bathing suit. Which is really a lie but I am not going there dressed as a woman. She would kill me and I do not want to expose myself to the ENTIRE Community here.

After she walked over I changed back to my normal me and went in and joined her. Our afternoon was about as normal as it can get. I loved it and I thanked her profusely for allowing me to indulge myself.

Natalie

Natalie, that is so nice to do everyday things like cooking. I love puttering around in full Traci mode and not being preoccupied with being dressed. You are so lucky to have someone to share your girl time with.

Traci

Now having met you, I just love the story even more!!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Congratulations! I would love for my wife to accept me the way yours does. You have found treasure.

Congratulations Natalie! It’s a lot of fun to cook while fully dressed… I found it easier to pick stuff from the cabinets but a little more troublesome to wash stuff as the heels get higher!!!

Very often, during weekdays, when I’m really hungry and get straight to the kitchen to prepare our dinner, my fiancee brings a minidress and a pair of heels and asks me to change, she says that makes her happier. I can’t agree more!