Hello everyone! Some have noticed that I have not been around much lately. I realized that my dressing was causing issues with my relationship with my wife. She never said anything but, after 28 years of marriage, I know her too well and I could see the signs. I reevaluated where my dressing came from and where it was headed and I decided to revert back to the way I dressed most of my life. Just some underdressing and lingerie in private only. My oldest is a transgender female and she is the same size as me so I sent her most of my wardrobe (gotta keep it in the family). I have nothing out in the open any longer and I told my wife that I would not be fully dressing any more. It has taken a couple weeks but things are MUCH better now. I never really wanted to dress full time and I never went out fully en femme. After thinking about it all, it was a lot of work getting all dolled up for just a couple hours to enjoy it. I absolutely treasure my time as AmeeJo and I have every pic I have ever taken. Maybe one day I'll revisit it but, for now, I'm happy with who I am. I love my wife more than ever and I am not willing to do anything that might jeopardize our relationship. Anyway, I just thought I'd share.