Thread: Busted! OMG!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation Busted! OMG!

As a closet dresser I've always wanted to write one these "Busted" posts! Because I've read so many posts with that header here. And, they sound at first like they've been outed to everyone and it's the end of the world.

Then, when u read the details it was often just some unknown shop clerk misgendering a stranger. Or, something similary innocuous.

Well, here's my busted story. U can decide for yourself how busted I am?

My ex came over unannounced the other day with something to tell me. About 10 years I had to come out to my ex and 2 daughters and sister because the 18 y/o one living with me almost caught me a number of times!
    Altho, I swore them all to secrecy, my ex has wanted to tell a number of folks over the years but I've said no! The burden of secrecy was hard for my ex to keep!

Then, last week a very close female friend of hers and an old aquaintance of mine, told her a friend had seen me out dressed! Whereupon my ex admitted she knew. Her friend became angry that she hadn't been told by my ex. As they confide everything to each other. I told my ex, since our friend wanted an explanation she should contact me and I would do my best to explain.
    Now, my secret is out and I have no idea who this old aquaintance may tell? But, at age 80 I'm not overly concerned.

So, that's MY busted story! Take it or leave it!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

OH NO!!! That is TERRIBLE news! The villagers are gathering and the torches are being lit in every back alley! Save yourself as best you can! Put on your finest dress and run for the hills! ....

Nah, you are probably fine I would think.
    It would be very interesting to hear the friends reaction if you do get an opportunity to explain to her!

- Suzie

Seems like it could develop into some awkward conversations, but the ones closest to you already know. It is the people closest to us who can cause the most discomfort when being busted. So you should be ok I would think.

Sandi

I feel like it?s none of this friends business tbh.

It comes off as entitled by this old acquaintance. I?m really put off by that I general though.
    Last edited by CrossKimmy; 05-26-2023 at 12:09 PM.

So how did this person tell it was you under your Sherry mask? X-ray vision?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

same question as Karren.

I'm only 55, but I've considered if my dirty secret got out what I would do, and I've concluded that I'd own it and act like it's really no big deal. I'm not going to move away, change my name, pay blackmail, etc. Rather I'll look at my accusers and say "you've never worn a dress?? Why not?? They're comfy!!"

Busted?! When you meet with this person, you should wear a breastplate and ask them "Is this some kind of bust?" a la this clip from The Naked Gun 2 1/2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVEIotzy3_A

So, did you see a flash brighter than the sun?
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    So how did this person tell it was you under your Sherry mask? X-ray vision?
    Unbelievable as it mite seem, Karren, I'm usually not masked when out. Turns out dressers r as freaked out by masks as Muggles r!

Unless it's a mask/costume event I only put on a mask for a short time to take photos of Sherry with my CD friends and admirers.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sherry, yes you are busted. How do you feel about it?
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Well I must have missed your unmasked photos!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Sherry, You have been around the block once or twice so yiu know it is NBD
    Crissy

dont really care if my secret gets out, I know its out to a lot of close friends, and im sure they have told other people, you do know its not against the law to wear womens clothes and go out in public dont you !!!, so what can anybody do to me NADA !!!!.

I'm busted right now - I'm wearing my crop top breast plate like I do almost every night! But we need to go out later today for some shopping so I'll be un-busted then...
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

Doc, if that's any help, your story qualifies as BUSTED (in red, 6-feet glowing neon letters on the top of a building photographed in a pitch-black night) in my book! Congrats for entering this very select club!
    "So, I'm a crossdresser. Mmh. What's that thing, again?"

Considering telling your SO? Read this fine manual first: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?13841-How-to-tell-your-partner

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Sherry, yes you are busted. How do you feel about it?
    I really don't know yet, Jamie. I think I'd feel better if the woman shoses to discusss it wuth me.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    Sherry, You have been around the block once or twice so yiu know it is NBD
    Yes and no, Crissy. I've never been aware of any of my "old crowd" knowing. And, it's why I still consider myself a "closet dresser".

Quote Originally Posted by DianeT View Post
    Doc, if that's any help, your story qualifies as BUSTED (in red, 6-feet glowing neon letters on the top of a building photographed in a pitch-black night) in my book! Congrats for entering this very select club!
    Thank u for that, Diane! I feel so much better now!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Well I must have missed your unmasked photos!
    Apparently u did, Karren. As I recently posted pics of me both ways in the "Photos" section here to see which the girls liked best!