Thread: Decided to head out. Take two.

Decided to head out. Take two.

Seems to be a thing now.
    Just as last time, I had the house to myself. Same outfit (only one I have) Dress, heels, thigh highs, wig.

Different approach to it though. The way I have to leave the house is odd as I have to wear regular clothes from the house to the truck. I wear my things under sweatpants and large shirt usually. Went to a local park where I assumed no one was as it looked empty minus a car or two in the far back lot. Its not totally secluded as the main road was within about 100 feet and driving past it, you can see the whole lot. Anyway, I was able to shimmy off the sweatpants and shirt and had to step out to put my heels on. One guy in the back practicing his golf swing, meh, no worries and I hop out and squeeze my heels on and hop back in. Was 100% anticipating someone pulling in, never happened. Still extremely nervous and almost started to sweat trying to cram one heel on that had fallen over to its side!!! Lots of internal screaming! Unlike last time, there is still light out and VERY visible.

Drove down the expressway to the nearest rest area, which I thought would have not been busy. I was way wrong and there were plenty of cars in the parking lot with a lot of people just kinda milling around. Needless to say, I chickened out and never so much as rolled my window down. lol.

Left there after a few minutes and drove down to the mall, which was just starting to close. Found a somewhat secluded end of the lot and parked. Decided it was time and hopped out. Still trying to walk in these 4 inch heels I head over to the passenger side of the truck and grab some things from the back and move them up front. Then make my way through the parking lot hoping my feet and ankles cooperate and I don't bite the dust. absolutely freaked out when people start making their way to the parking lot to leave, so I chicken out and head back to the truck.

Decided that was enough and headed back home. But not before pulling into a entrance to a large office building and taking my heels off.

I think this would be easier if I didn't have facial hair. I do cover it with a face mask, but I think having eye makeup would help. Which I have no idea how to do. Maybe at some point I'll venture out in more public areas, but for right now this is so fun!!

I remember those days...good times. With youtube, tik tok and Amazon you can learn all about makeup and how to apply and Amazon brings it right to your door in a plan brown package. And always walk in heels with one in front of the other...you get use to it.

We all start somewhere. The first tentative steps are usually the most nerve racking.

To make life easier, have you considered getting lower heels? Something less noticeable and more comfortable and build up once your experience and confidence has increased. There's no rule that says you must go from zero to hero in one big mighty bound. Making yourself less noticeable will help in growing your ability to be out when others are about.

Baby steps.

Whynotme, I am glad you got a chance to go out.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    We all start somewhere. The first tentative steps are usually the most nerve racking.

To make life easier, have you considered getting lower heels? Something less noticeable and more comfortable and build up once your experience and confidence has increased. There's no rule that says you must go from zero to hero in one big mighty bound. Making yourself less noticeable will help in growing your ability to be out when others are about.

Baby steps.
    I had to be selective in the heels I bought. I wear a 16 in mens, so my selections at the time were very narrow. I'm sure if I actually got out and walked awhile in them, it would be better. I might look at some 3 inch, maybe those would be a bit easier.

Heels are not really the best thing to wear when starting to go out in public. Wear something more comfortable so you can concentrate on all the other things you need to do to present as a woman.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

We have all been there. You want the experience of it all and you want it how you think it will be; enjoy it, whatever it is! I practiced a lot in heels before I went out. I think I wore 3.5" heels first time out.

Whynotme, I was smiling the whole time I was reading your post, most all of us have been there. But my God 4" heels! Are you crazy! I wore 3 1/2" stiletto heels my first time so I can't talk. Wait until you try to go down some stairs. hint: start off by going down sideways. Another fun one is to try to get out of a normal car in heels and tight skirt. But the best part is the adrenaline rush, my hands were still shaking by the time I got back home. Have fun and keep us informed of your next outing. Remember "If you can't be good, be safe." Brenda

Brenda,
    haha, it wasn't to bad. I could walk somewhat decent. I did find it easier to walk in them barefoot vs having the nylon from thigh highs or pantyhose on. Looking back I probly should have bought the two or three inch heels. lol

Trust me, the first time I walked in them I looked like a deer that just found out it had legs.