Thread: Daily Comics in the Newspaper - Sometimes I think they Know too much about Us

Daily Comics in the Newspaper - Sometimes I think they Know too much about Us

Early in my relationship with my wife this comic appeared in the News Paper and she got the biggest laugh. She started reminding me of the night I drank alot and modeled several of her party dresses and that she had the pictures to prove it so I better stay in Line !
    At that time we were not yet in a DADT relationship.

With it being so much easier today to take pictures I wonder how many of our S.O.s actually have pictures of us in female attire and might actually share the photos or post something if the relationship got bad ?

Screenshot 2022-12-29 2.03.19 PM.jpg

One for sure.

Rhonda Jean I hope you are not talking about yourself ? And if so that it wasn't too bad ?

LOL! I have a pic of me in a blue dress with this same title! Mitch Ryder came out with this song back in 1966, which was a few years before Monica Lewinsky made the Blue Dress infamous!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I hope this doesn't include any Halloween party pictures!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

My wife has pictures of me for sure.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My wife has seen virtually every picture I have taken of myself en femme - even helps me decide which ones to post. She knows exactly where they are. We're solid though, no concerns in that direction.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Banned Read only
    "If the relationship got bad" you better hope all of one's femme garments do not end up thrown onto the front lawn.

My wife does not have pictures of me and has not seen any. They are on my computer and easily accessible if she wants to find them. I do not lock my computer. She can turn it on and hit the pictures icon. All will appear. If our marriage went bad, which I'm 110% certain it will not, I can't see her showing them to anyone as she would still feel quite embarrassed.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

My gf has a pic from my first time really dressing, Rosie the riveter for Halloween, saved for her personal interest I guess. She doesn?t know about anything after that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    I wonder how many of our S.O.s actually have pictures of us in female attire and might actually share the photos or post something if the relationship got bad ?
    My ex did threaten to do exactly that, if I didn't pay her blackmail during our divorce.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Aspiring Member
    Cartoons are usually designed for comedy. We CDs have been the subject of laughter for a long, long time. That has led to CDs being the subject of many cartoons. Recently, the context and focus has changed a little.

In my wife?s circle of friends, having a CD for a husband would be a great embarrassment. They are also all social media junkies. The whole situation would ironically tend to maintain my privacy but I am not sure how far.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    No idea what pictures my wife may have of me dressed. We have been DADT for many years now. No worries over our relation ship. After 43 years together, I can't see it suddenly changing unless one of us gets I'll or dies. Had to think a while if I had a blue dress. I do, she bought it for me several years ago. I will have to dig it out of the back of my wardrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    My ex did threaten to do exactly that, if I didn't pay her blackmail during our divorce.
    You can't leave it there? Did you pay up? Did she publish? Did you shake on it a part amicably? Is she now buried under your new patio?

Don't feel you have to reply. I just enjoyed your post.

LOL ! We have been married now for over 25 years and again that was before she realized that when I was putting on her lingerie for laughs I was enjoying myself

Now she has a reaction more like this when she sees me in lingerie
    4f8c75ff4961651d17d3dd0f5b4f73d7.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jane G View Post
    You can't leave it there? Did you pay up?
    I gave her everything she asked for.

Did she publish?
    As far as I know, she held up her part of the deal.

Did you shake on it a part amicably?
    I never spoke to her again, but no, no 'shake on it'; we weren't in a friendly mood at the time. I let my lawyer deal with her lawyer. I had thought to ask him to get the pictures from her, but he did say that there was no way to know if she made copies. So that part was pointless. He told me that there was not much more we could do, even if she did spread the information and pictures, so I should just stay silent, out of her way so as not to tempt either of us to start something, and just move on. So that's what I did. I still intentionally avoid going anywhere near places where I might come across her.

Is she now buried under your new patio?
    I would never have hurt or killed her, even if she did expose me after I gave her everything. She wasn't mentally stable when we were splitting up, so avoidance was the best way to stop any problems from arising. I haven't seen her in over 20 years. I've read the obits about her elder relatives, and her brother, in the newspapers, and they mentioned that she 'survived' them or something like that. I knew someone who worked in the same company as she does, and she still works there and is still married to the guy she cheated on me with AFAIK. But that's all I know. I don't go social media searching to find out anything about her, though.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.