Thread: An awesome weekend

An awesome weekend

This weekend has been awesome, we have been camping for 2 nights down south from us and i decided as we didnt have our son and 2 friends both women and know about my dressing and are totally awesome about it, that i would wear a bra and panties and my boobs as much as possible, i would also wear heeled boota or anything else i can when i can. So starting friday arvo i put a bra under my male clothes and drove down south the 1.45hours with on, then set up camp and added my breast forms and panties as forgot at home and sat down for dinner after dinner i added my knee high 2.5 inch heeled boots and we went for a walk around the campsite it was so fun, then back to camper and went to sleep with boobs bra and pantie on. Next day same under dress with male clothes changing some things around and someone starts chatting to us while i had my false breasts in so go away with that. Ended up reducing to bra and panties for the day till our return from a drive was awesome. Went out for lunch and drove to shop and all while wearing a bra and panties under male clothes. Then tonight decided to wear bra, boobs and panties and then a male top and jumper and a skirt and my boots was fun for the hour before most changed.

Was so much fun and this weekend has been a blast.

Question though how does everyone make there forms not hurt after awhile of wearing like sticking and pulling a little.

Thank you all

Mell

Sounds like a great weekend

Mellissa,

Dressing outdoors raises the game considerably and once that bug bites you're infected with the desire to do it again.

As for the forms hurting that's not something I've experience of. Are they self adhesive, a larger size and a bra too big or straps to loose.

Even though most of the extra activities are of the underdressing nature it still makes things more fun and interesting. Alwas more fun when underdressed just the feeling of the bra and the fem panties. As for the breast forms I've never had uncomfort with the breast forms as much as wearing a uncomfortable bra.

Mellissa, Sounds like a great time. To answer your question, I have never had any pain from wearing my forms.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Hi Mellissa!
    Try a pocket bra or a sports bra that has insertable pads. Swap the pads for your forms and you problem should be solved!

Camping huh?
    Well, that's one activity I haven't tried dressed yet. Maybe I'll have to put it on my bucket list. I don't know that heeled boots would be the best for that but who knows.

As to the forms. I've never had a problem like that. For reference, I just ended 3 days where I never removed them and never noticed an issue. I finally took them off to clean them and shower and Voila, they went right back on again. I don't use adhesive so maybe that's the difference. Was that part of the problem?
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Hi all thank you for the responses.

1. I dont use adhesive my forms are the plastic with latex infill i think a c/d cup size and i wear a 18c bra. Maybe the forms are not best quality.

2. Wearing heels proberly isnt best when camping but hey i did it and it was fun moat of the areas walked were limestone or hard sand so no issues.

3 i think trying a pocket bra or sports bra will be a excellent idea thank you.

Tonight im wearing a black pencil skirt and a aqua dressy top with my 18c bra forms and a cheeky style pantie.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Wow!. What a great way to camp. Never suffered any issues with my forms or Bras. May be try a larger Bra.

I have a 18c bra which is what i usually wear i also wore a 20c and yes does feel a bit better but also feels like they will fall out and have to have it on tightest clips on rear and also tightestthey will go on shoulder straps.

I don't mind a night or two in Margaret river or Augusta area, admittedly I do have a nice queen bed available in the area, who's owners would be upset if I didn't use it.

I now use 18D bra (my old 16C still fits but a bit old looking) and some breast forms from China ($60AUD) although I have never removed the plastic lining to expose the self-adhesive backing. I find my smaller self-adhesive forms still need a bra if I'm not using them for knee pads. I think my longest with forms would be about 6 hours, my outing recently have been between 40 and 90 minutes.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz